Author Topic: Slap is a racist anti semitic neo nazi website  (Read 18147 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Slap is a racist anti semitic neo nazi website
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2018, 10:40:14 AM »
Everyone wants to pick and choose what is offensive these days. People want to immediately decide what your thoughts are, and crucify you in the following milliseconds. I read on the "Jason Jessee is Nazi forum" some dude ranting about racism and throwing the term "person" around as he was acting awful high and mighty. I have a daughter with Downs Syndrome and I can verify the "R" word is just as offensive as the "N" word. That is not the point I am trying to make however, the point is that you all need to quit being a bunch of hypersensitive poosy's. A majority of you follow the mass medias idea and treat this as if it were "FOX NEWS" or "CNN" in the sense of you take a particle of and idea; form a ridiculous out-of-context accusation, and want someone to pay for their sins immediately. Skateboarding is better than that. Pretty much just shut the fuck up about things you have no idea about, and go fucking ride your skateboard around and do a bunch of shitty kick-flip's in your driveway like I do. A grown man wearing two hats is ridiculous. A man beating up a woman is unacceptable. People speculating about a bunch of things they have no idea about is equally unacceptable/ridiculous.

END RANT.
  A man wearing 2 hats is arbitrary and the assertaition that it's  'ridiculous' is campy.   Jesse made his own bed here bro, so what are ya talking about?  Nice try tho.    (I'm not saying he should lose any sponsors he should just denounce white power publically proto.  He's one of the greatest to skate, even if it was for 3 years.)
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2018, 10:56:07 AM »
I live in St. Petersburg    8)

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2018, 11:02:38 AM »

Kevin Romar

• Rep: -16
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2018, 05:21:22 PM »
The Gipper cries out in pain as he strikes you

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2018, 05:48:49 PM »
S.ympathizers L.etting A.nimals P.erpetuate  HATE.

S.illy L.ameos A.rguing P.urposely

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2018, 06:28:45 AM »

Everyone wants to pick and choose what is offensive these days. People want to immediately decide what your thoughts are, and crucify you in the following milliseconds. I read on the "Jason Jessee is Nazi forum" some dude ranting about racism and throwing the term "person" around as he was acting awful high and mighty. I have a daughter with Downs Syndrome and I can verify the "R" word is just as offensive as the "N" word. That is not the point I am trying to make however, the point is that you all need to quit being a bunch of hypersensitive poosy's. A majority of you follow the mass medias idea and treat this as if it were "FOX NEWS" or "CNN" in the sense of you take a particle of and idea; form a ridiculous out-of-context accusation, and want someone to pay for their sins immediately. Skateboarding is better than that. Pretty much just shut the fuck up about things you have no idea about, and go fucking ride your skateboard around and do a bunch of shitty kick-flip's in your driveway like I do. A grown man wearing two hats is ridiculous. A man beating up a woman is unacceptable. People speculating about a bunch of things they have no idea about is equally unacceptable/ridiculous.

END RANT.

that’s how being offended works. it’s subjective. I don’t like to resort to calling people dumb but this is one of the dumbest things I’ve read in a while.

Kevin Romar

• Rep: -16
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2018, 12:29:40 AM »
I honestly think we should make some kind of camps to contain these racists

Alex Olson

• Rep: -8
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2018, 03:22:02 PM »
I honestly think we should make some kind of camps to contain these racists
But how would we transport all these racists?

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2018, 04:47:58 PM »
just though I would bump this thread since SLAP decided to delete the "Jason Jessee is a nazi and Santa Cruz loves him" thread.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Slap is a racist anti semetic neo nazi website
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2018, 05:10:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Not really. Slap represents a pretty good cross section of skateboarding and society in general. And all that it entails.
[close]

I agree with this.
Skateboarding attracts all types and there are definitely all types across these here digital pages of SLAP.

Even if there are tons of posters I don't agree with, I appreciate being able to see others viewpoints, no matter how toasted/fucked, because it keeps everything in perspective.

So yes, there are definitely racist/homophobic/misogynist/anti-semetic/etc. posters, but they serve as a good reality check and show that there's still lots of equality to fight for.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2018, 05:32:42 PM »
slap turned into a bunch of triggered pooseys

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2018, 05:43:04 PM »
The best part is that this is the one thread that won’t turn into a polarizing racial debate

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2018, 05:43:53 PM »
Fuck off Libtler

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2018, 05:46:30 PM »
slap turned into a bunch of triggered pooseys

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2018, 08:04:10 PM »
OP is supervillain that Gotham deserves?

Useless Wooden Bench

• Rep: 159
    • Pappy avatar image
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2018, 09:30:02 PM »
Can't spell Slap Magazine without maga

thebacker

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2018, 09:38:58 PM »
just though I would bump this thread since SLAP decided to delete the "Jason Jessee is a nazi and Santa Cruz loves him" thread.

its a damn shame that happened because this thread was made as a joke

Ducky Fucky

• Rep: -75
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2018, 09:41:07 PM »
Don't we have a thread like this already called Jason Jesse is a Nazi ?

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2018, 09:59:33 PM »
without getting into the piarticulars of your beef davefuck, i piersonally reject the claims made in the thread title and feel that it doesnt in any way reflect the ocerall imopression or vibe of slaop in any of its forms, historically or present day. oeace to all and to all a goodnight. caught me reading some dickens over here.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2018, 10:19:57 PM »

This is terrible. Who did it and why? We need some answers! Who the fuck supports nazi scum in any way and why?  :-\

billyerlife

« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2018, 10:31:10 PM »
You guys ever see Kung Fu Hustle? It's really good.

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2018, 10:34:05 PM »
DaveFuck is a racist anti semitic neo nazi poster. It's quite obvious really. Everyone can see it plain as day. Especially the poster part. He posts on here all the time he literally made this thread. There's evidence right there for part of my statement why would I lie about the rest? FACTS.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2018, 10:46:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

its a damn shame that happened because this thread was made as a joke
There was a whole bunch 10/10 threads to choose from. I think the title of this one is punchy so I bumped it. Didn't even read it.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2018, 03:38:51 AM »

woodinbrine

• Rep: 13
  • ᛐᛅᚢᛐᛁᚾ ᛙᛁᚴ ᚠᚱᛁᛅ
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2018, 04:05:02 AM »
I'm a kook for sure but no racist.
I too like the Wizard of Oz btw.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2018, 04:05:18 AM »
DaveFuck is a racist anti semitic neo nazi poster. It's quite obvious really. Everyone can see it plain as day. Especially the poster part. He posts on here all the time he literally made this thread. There's evidence right there for part of my statement why would I lie about the rest? FACTS.

I look forward to you getting banned again

Shalom
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 04:08:10 AM by feedmeseymour »

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2018, 04:26:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I look forward to you getting banned again

Shalom
Huh? I never got banned so you are gonna be disappointed.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2018, 02:34:11 PM »
Great thread

whorific

• Rep: -169
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2018, 05:09:29 PM »
 I had an account back in the day and forgot the password or some shit, recently have been lurkin cuz shit is fun but wtf? Last time I checked we lived in a free country and that goes for NAZI's too yep I said it. Am I a NAZI? Hell no that shit is wack, but when did this Social Justice Warrior shit enter the skate community? This post headline is regular not in the down syndrome sense in that it truly "retards" (sets back) what freedom is all about, freedom of thought, and freedom of association.  If you don't like NAZI's good for you, who does? oh yeah NAZI's. Don't like Jason Jesse's thoughts? (from 20,15,10,5 years ago or yesterday?) don't hang with dude or buy his product. Virtue signaling is fucking boring. If some admin is censoring then that shit is wack too. But that's what freedom of association is all about ruining peoples live cause you don't like what they think is totalitarian oh yeah NAZI shit. Go get on TUMBLR or some shit. Social Justice is MARXIST BS. Thought Police STFU.
" I did not say this I am not here"

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2018, 05:14:53 PM »
I had an account back in the day and forgot the password or some shit, recently have been lurkin cuz shit is fun but wtf? Last time I checked we lived in a free country and that goes for NAZI's too yep I said it. Am I a NAZI? Hell no that shit is wack, but when did this Social Justice Warrior shit enter the skate community? This post headline is regular not in the down syndrome sense in that it truly "retards" (sets back) what freedom is all about, freedom of thought, and freedom of association.  If you don't like NAZI's good for you, who does? oh yeah NAZI's. Don't like Jason Jesse's thoughts? (from 20,15,10,5 years ago or yesterday?) don't hang with dude or buy his product. Virtue signaling is fucking boring. If some admin is censoring then that shit is wack too. But that's what freedom of association is all about ruining peoples live cause you don't like what they think is totalitarian oh yeah NAZI shit. Go get on TUMBLR or some shit. Social Justice is MARXIST BS. Thought Police STFU.

Whoosh. Triggered much? Haha