Author Topic: last clip of Dylan rieder?  (Read 2438 times)

JamesFardy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
last clip of Dylan rieder?
« on: May 13, 2018, 08:08:37 PM »
just reminiscing on that dudes amazing skateboarding, always kind of wondered.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
Re: last clip of Dylan rieder?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 11:52:00 PM »
just reminiscing on that dudes amazing skateboarding, always kind of wondered.
I think the last stuff of his to come out while he was alive was the stuff in the Boys of Summer video. No idea what his actual last filmed trick was.

Larry

• Rep: 8
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 02:19:00 AM »
maybe Bill is holding some footage for the Supreme full-lenght
Just shred some serious gnar.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 04:40:27 AM »
I'd hope there is, but I doubt he was ever able to film much after Cherry, so it's probably just throw away (not that I wouldn't enjoy that). I don't think he was filming towards a part which left stuff around in the case of Keenan and Shane Cross. I have a feeling it will be like Van Wastell, where all of their good footage they had left ended up in their last part (In Van's case, Naughty).

I know he was recovering for a bit before he relapsed but considering he was coming off heavy treatment, I wonder if he ever got his boardfeel and strength back. No point in releasing stuff that doesn't do his legacy justice.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 11:04:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'd hope there is, but I doubt he was ever able to film much after Cherry, so it's probably just throw away (not that I wouldn't enjoy that). I don't think he was filming towards a part which left stuff around in the case of Keenan and Shane Cross. I have a feeling it will be like Van Wastell, where all of their good footage they had left ended up in their last part (In Van's case, Naughty).

I know he was recovering for a bit before he relapsed but considering he was coming off heavy treatment, I wonder if he ever got his boardfeel and strength back. No point in releasing stuff that doesn't do his legacy justice.

He had a bit of good footage in LSD

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 02:57:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He also had footage in Mindfield in Mikey's part. There's probably some good stuff for Dylan, but I wouldn't expect there to be the amount of high-quality footage that Shane Cross and Keenan left behind. Obviously, I hope I'm wrong.

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 03:21:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

lsd by krooked?

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 08:19:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

lsd by krooked?

https://youtu.be/PQwZAVVs0_U

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 05:23:16 PM »