Author Topic: Bob Spanbauer SF footy.  (Read 1678 times)

Nate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 41
Bob Spanbauer SF footy.
« on: May 06, 2018, 02:54:01 AM »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Bob Spanbauer SF footy.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 06:29:20 AM »
Some really really good stuff in there, and some really really awful suspect portions too. Its like pistachios. Most of the bag is amazing, then you get a rotten one, and it ruins the majority of the experience.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 11:47:33 PM »
The shoes were horrible and the gf/bike footage was farty.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 10:43:49 PM »
I don't know who this guy is but I liked this.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 11:02:23 AM »
It weirds me out when people look uncomfortable doing flip tricks but can skate rails just fine. Also dude clipped nearly everything he tried to go over. Is that on purpose to be trendy or did he just send it in cause he knew he wasn’t doing it better?

Also can we stop grabbing the fucking board.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

deathturd

• Rep: 87
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 12:39:07 PM »
Bob is an awesome dude. He rules.

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 05:05:49 PM »
Was really stoked to see this. Great kid. Charger.

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 06:02:50 PM »
kid rips but would have been cooler in ny
For Your Health

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 01:01:19 AM »
He's sick. Unique style, really enjoyed this

JMSneep

• Rep: 147
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2018, 03:20:54 PM »
whats happening at the last trick? crazy

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2018, 11:14:36 PM »
It weirds me out when people look uncomfortable doing flip tricks but can skate rails just fine. Also dude clipped nearly everything he tried to go over. Is that on purpose to be trendy or did he just send it in cause he knew he wasn’t doing it better?

Why? They are different skills. I’ve always been much more into grinding than flipping my board, is there a rule I have to have perfect flip tricks before skating a rail?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 06:08:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Why? They are different skills. I’ve always been much more into grinding than flipping my board, is there a rule I have to have perfect flip tricks before skating a rail?

I think it’s more a cultural etiquette. I forget who said it about Keenan, but it was something like, “his flat ground was always on point, that’s the way”

Sure skateboarding is your own avenue, grip as you will. But if you’re getting publicity on the stick then there is probably an argument to be made of etiquette for the culture. Or else we’ll end up full of nyjahs and Ryan townleys, yuck!
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 08:37:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I think it’s more a cultural etiquette. I forget who said it about Keenan, but it was something like, “his flat ground was always on point, that’s the way”

Sure skateboarding is your own avenue, grip as you will. But if you’re getting publicity on the stick then there is probably an argument to be made of etiquette for the culture. Or else we’ll end up full of nyjahs and Ryan townleys, yuck!
Yeah, but Keenan was a tech skater, a huge chunk of skateboarders aren't. Pretty much the first 20 years of skate culture virtually nobody but the occasional freestyler did fliptricks.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

pizza bitch

• Rep: 129
  • mhmmmmmmmm
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2018, 09:15:31 AM »
Whoever this guy is, that was rad.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2018, 09:42:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Yeah, but Keenan was a tech skater, a huge chunk of skateboarders aren't. Pretty much the first 20 years of skate culture virtually nobody but the occasional freestyler did fliptricks.

was that when europe was still a colonial power, considered superior?

Alonzo

• Rep: 1
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2018, 02:47:52 PM »

Half cab Fip at 1:10