Author Topic: Andrew Reynolds Racist  (Read 12678 times)

PsychOut

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -24
Andrew Reynolds Racist
« on: May 14, 2018, 11:06:11 PM »
Just joining in on these racist threads

But Reynolds keeping Sammy Baca and Terry Kennedy on Baker when they aren’t even good ain’t cool and racist

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 713
Re: Andrew Reynolds Racist
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 11:20:19 PM »
yes very funny and also original
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

blw843

• Rep: -34
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 12:10:54 AM »
he dated an african for almost 10 years in the early 2000s broooo

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 12:31:11 AM »
nice diversion tactics industry guy

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 12:41:58 AM »
pointless

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 01:05:53 AM »
didnt he get punched by gershon for dropping the N word?
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 01:37:36 AM »
That absolutely happened.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 04:04:30 AM »
he dated an african for almost 10 years in the early 2000s broooo

Damn.  He flew over to there and brought back a girlfriend?  That's some dedication. 

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 04:40:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

was it on that big tour Globe did around 99-2000? hella random pros were on that tour
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 04:56:24 AM »
I agree with OP and think Kader is his new nephew tom
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 04:57:51 AM »
but hadnt tk only been skating for a couple years when he was crookin those rails?
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 05:10:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

was it on that big tour Globe did around 99-2000? hella random pros were on that tour
That's where the beef started because Drew was bogarting the stash and GMos told him he smoked too much. The punch was post video premiere in LA whe Drew was faded and decided to say something back and dropped the slur so GMos popped him.

MareVitals

• Rep: -38
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 05:11:56 AM »

This. None of these posts are funny and are just trying to discredit the original Jason Jesse issue. Jason Jesse is a racist scumbag and there is a shit ton of proof behind it.

Fucking skateboarding, man.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 05:13:48 AM »

calvinsdream

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 06:05:32 AM »
Wow, gets more hilarious every time

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 06:26:03 AM »
reynolds didn't call him a damn slur, he said he was the whitest black dude ever or something like that
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

shark tits

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 06:34:34 AM »
reynolds didn't call him a damn slur, he said he was the whitest black dude ever or something like that
if anything, reynolds is racist w/ that 'soft bigotry of low expectations' by facilitating tk's career. he threw of his white riders who ripped tk under the table 6 ways from sunday.
hold tk accountable like spanly or brayden.
he mouthed of to gersh but it wasn't racist. it was like 'yo, you want your weed, fuck you'.

Jonny Utah

• Rep: -32
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 06:44:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This. None of these posts are funny and are just trying to discredit the original Jason Jesse issue. Jason Jesse is a racist scumbag and there is a shit ton of proof behind it.

Fucking skateboarding, man.
Jason Jesse for SOTY (:

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 08:06:47 AM »
Now this is an edgy thread!

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2018, 04:09:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
if anything, reynolds is racist w/ that 'soft bigotry of low expectations' by facilitating tk's career. he threw of his white riders who ripped tk under the table 6 ways from sunday.
hold tk accountable like spanly or brayden.
he mouthed of to gersh but it wasn't racist. it was like 'yo, you want your weed, fuck you'.

Your devotion to and effortless use of "of" is both impressive and admirable.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 04:44:59 PM »
  Being white and telling a black person to their face  that they aren't a real black person is some deep shit.  I'd say you'd desearve an extra one two for that shit. Andrew cannot drink tho that's all this really paramounts to I think.  He prolly had a couple of drinks I bet.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

labor

• Rep: -39
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2018, 04:55:35 PM »
God this thread is dumb. This is so quickly verified as wrong.

http://chromeballincident.blogspot.com/2015/03/chrome-ball-interview-81-andrew-reynolds.html

Another infamous tale, what is your side of the events surrounding the Gershon Mosley altercation?

Oh yes, of course. I’ll tell you exactly what happened.

I was on the verge of being blackout drunk. Totally loaded. I was at some video premier in San Diego and was just talking shit and being loud. I think I was rapping, too… I don’t know what all I was doing. But Anthony Mosley was with us, just hanging out and I kept on referring to him by his last name. Mosley this, Mosley that.

I think that Gershon may have thought I was talking about him when I was talking to a completely different person. But he came over and basically stepped to me. Now I don’t start fights but when I used to drink, I would get into it every now and then. I was loaded that night and said something like, “Get the fuck outta my face!” or whatever. He just socked me.

To be honest, I probably deserved it because I was being pretty shitty to him when he came over but my point was that I wasn’t even talking to him at all for him to step to me like that. I was talking to my friend Anthony Mosley. It was all a big misunderstanding.

But yeah, he punched me and I swirled around and whacked my face on a bus bench, cracking me teeth. I remember picking up this metal garbage can lid, trying to whack him with that. I was probably 10-feet away (laughs). In my mind, I was gonna get him but in reality, I was falling all over the place and I couldn’t even really see anybody. It was a mess. My friends end up pulling me off and I woke up the next day bummed. Typical shit that happens when I drink: get in a fight, crack my teeth… that’s why I don’t drink because everytime I did, I’d end up in jail, on drugs, my teeth cracked or something. Every single time. I could never really drink and have a good time. It was always a mess.

But I saw him the next day at the tradeshow. I figured I’d walk up to him and apologize because I was probably out of line. I’m the one with the bloody mouth. So I go up to him and am just like, “Hey, man, I’m sorry about that last night…” But I could see that he was literally beginning to shake and his eyes were getting all red. He was about ready to attack me again!

“Ok, I’m outta here.” (laughs)

I’m getting the hell away from that guy! Dude’s about ready to kill me!

labor

• Rep: -39
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 05:02:55 PM »
And then Gershons side. Keep in mind these are basically the first things that pop up when you google there names together.  No n word.

48 Blocks: One of the things that I've been trying to do with this site...part of the reason why I started it was to address some of the rumors that I see and read. What's up with the Andrew Reynolds story, do you want to give an official version of that?

http://www.48blocks.com/gershon/gershon.html

Gershon: I've heard a lot of different things myself. What it came down to initially was this 900 Degrees tour. It was sponsored by Hardcore in Australia. It was a Globe / Birdhouse / Girl...like Guy, Heath Kirtchart, Reynolds was on this trip. It was at least nine people from different camps. So we're in Australia and there's this...well how is this website?

48 Blocks: You can say whatever you want, it's fully independent.

Gershon: Allright, well the story that I was told by another person on this tour was that they hooked up the group with a half ounce of weed. Reynolds ended up with the half ounce of weed....I mean it wasn't a long period of time, but I recall maybe two, maybe three nights that he'd bring a joint for maybe like four people that smoked....and he had the sack. (laughs) So, I seen the sack later...it couldn't have been any longer than a week cause we weren't out there that long. The sack was like...he must have been puffin tough, like chain smokin, and not really sharing. So when I saw that, I was like "damn." We really weren't good friends, we really didn't know each other. A lot of what people don't understand is that we're all thrown together. We come from different walks of life...just because we skateboard people think that we're like good friends with each other. I wasn't his enemy, but at the same time there's pleasures in life...and there's expectations. You're expecting something and it doesn't come out that way...it makes you ask a question that makes someone else uncomfortable. So, I was just like, "what was up with that," just kind of like jokey, I said, "you need to quite smokin." I didn't elaborate, but I was like you smoke way too much for your own good cause we're all still young at this time and he's probably like five years younger than I am. He didn't say anything, it was all kind of in passing how it was said. Okay, then we're at the trade show in Long Beach where they first started Baker...we're going to a Globe dinner with a few other Globe representatives. He's got the kids with him...they looked like a pyramid with him in the middle of it. It was basically like a kiddy company and I was like, "whoa, this guys trying to lead a gang." I'm saying this based on what happens next. He comes up and confronts me and I have these people with me. This is business and he comes up talking about something personal that he didn't deal with like five years before. He was showing off for these kids, he comes and is like "Gershon, remember when we were in Australia and you said that I should stop smoking, what did you mean by that?" So, I'm caught off guard cause we never really talked. I said how I felt and that's where we left it. So he must of been going over this for a long time. Anyway, I go to pat him on his shoulder like "it's whatever," like it's all good. He throws his arms up like, "what." I grew up in Compton, I took it like it meant this guy wants it, but I'm with these people and thinking, "I can't represent this." So, I let it go. Then the day before the next tradeshow, we're at the City Stars premier. He was making a nusiance in there, they gave the kid alchohol. That's some of the problems with people, they're thinking that they can be that star and be that party guy. Too much alchohol and whatever drugs he was doing, they left the theatre before most other people...they went across the street to the bar. The bar had a patio and as I was walking down the street....you had to pass the patio to get to the door. I walked by just being oblivious, because I have a way of not paying attention to things that don't matter to me. Not saying that he as a person doesn't matter to me, but I wasn't expecting to get into an altercation. I'm with some friends from Reno, we walk by and my friend's like, "Reynolds is flipping you off going fuck Gershon." I'm like, "what?" Why would he do that, then I think back and I'm like, "oh." So, I go into the bar and he's in the corner of the patio and all the Piss Drunks are around him...Strickland and those dudes. I walk in the middle of them and ask him does he have a problem. He says yes, so I hit him, which of course isn't right...it's just words. But in school I had a bully, so I just can't let some guy that can't bully me bully me. This dude could physically beat me up when I was in school, but that dude...it was like, "he's trying to punk me because of something socially....because of this industry?" I didn't come into this to put up with any sort of skateboard hierachry cause that's what I was getting away from by skateboarding. Maldanado grabbed me and pulled me back. I turned around and was about to hit him, but he was like no....he was just trying to stop the fight. He pulled me back a couple feet and Reynolds is on the side, he must have stumbled and fell. People speculate that's how he lost his tooth, but I hit him square in his mouth so I know what's up. Jokingly or whatever, the facts are the facts...he asked for it. You don't flex on nobody that you don't know unless you mean to actually deal with it.

MarmaladeCoyote

• Rep: -2
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 05:17:28 PM »
I bet there are TONS of stories like this about Reynolds out there.  Likely these are large contributing factors to why he got sober.  Talking shit and getting socked out sucks.  At least the Boss isn't racist. 

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 05:34:07 PM »

Haha, Labor, my dude, you posted all that only to leave out the only part that was pertinent to this abortion of a thread:

48 Blocks: The story that I heard was that he called you the n-bomb and that's what set it off.

Gershon: Yeah, I heard something about that...but the person that told me that said that this was after the fact that the n-bomb went down. He didn't say nothin to my face like that.

Also, from all the interviews about the incident, no one has ever mentioned a racial slur. Also fuck this thread. Also fuck me for dignifying this thread with a response.

jc

• Rep: -73
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 07:49:49 PM »

yes, there was also a board graphic about it.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2018, 07:54:06 PM »
^^^Holy shit, the post right above you is literally Gershon himself saying he didn't punch him for saying the n-word

jc

• Rep: -73
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2018, 08:08:47 PM »
^^^Holy shit, the post right above you is literally Gershon himself saying he didn't punch him for saying the n-word

wtf. i was told many times by people "in the business" that he called him a nigger and that's he got punched out. these were the same folks that told me BA was gay.  :o

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2018, 10:04:54 PM »
If you aren't being willfully ignorant, you may be mixing this up with Brockman and Shuriken. In the interview Brockman mentioned being blackout drunk and trying to joke with Shuriken who did not find whatever he said funny.

edit: I read the interview again, and Brockman doesn't claim to have been joking. They also refer to whatever he said as a hate crime. For the sake of accuracy.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 01:42:00 PM by Thrillho »

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2018, 11:41:30 AM »
Didn’t Kelly Hart initially get kicked off Expedition for saying some racist shit or did that turn out to be false? Long time ago but I know the rumors were making the rounds here years ago