Author Topic: [Please Help find] old (maybe controversial) decks  (Read 1393 times)

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
[Please Help find] old (maybe controversial) decks
« on: May 15, 2018, 03:10:20 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone remembers this line of boards, but it came out around the time of the Prime "bye bye kitty/doggy" decks, the boards featured cartoon depictions of various dead soldiers, i think one had his head blown off, someone had legs missing, et cetera...

i've been looking for these for a minute and (probably for good reason) I can't find shit, and I feel like i'd have a better chance successfully searching for a torrent for the movie Sex Tape than finding these boards via any search engine.

Any help would be good, even just a link to the vintage CCS that I saw these boards in would be cool, i don't remember the year, but it was at least 96? I'm dumb.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
Re: [Please Help find] old (maybe controversial) decks
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 12:00:05 PM »
Probably on artofskateboarding

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 12:01:41 PM »
i think the decks with decapitated soldiers etc were early Shorty's decks. I definitely remember the Prime decks with the lil anime cartoons being put into blenders and meat grinders haha

Edit: here are the shorty's decks http://www.artofskateboarding.com/pg/aos_pg_results.asp?comp_search=112
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 12:10:09 PM by Omars_Dad »

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 02:22:48 PM »
i think the decks with decapitated soldiers etc were early Shorty's decks. I definitely remember the Prime decks with the lil anime cartoons being put into blenders and meat grinders haha

Edit: here are the shorty's decks http://www.artofskateboarding.com/pg/aos_pg_results.asp?comp_search=112

Thanks sir! I can't believe you found em, I can't believe it was shortys