Author Topic: Shawn Powers on Kook of the Day  (Read 11214 times)

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
Re: Shawn Powers on Kook of the Day
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2021, 02:48:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
anesthetists are total psychos - they struggle to see people as human, her occupation doesn't surprise me
[close]

You’re clearly a rabid anti-anaesthesite.
[close]

No bullshit saw one a couple times maybe three years ago didn’t go anywhere but fucking weirdo for sure, had this sailor moon costume deadset
[close]

Weird how? Did she show up to hang out in the sailor moon costume or did she have it at home for strange cosplay sex? I’m not really into anime, but I’m very down for getting weird.

Just at home, didn’t actually see it on her honestly but she defz had it
I dunno maybe I should have, I just thought it was a bit strange, I can’t remember but she was maybe 28-30
listen to cosmic psychos

mushroom slice

« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2021, 02:54:30 PM »

I really do hate this bitch. She’s down to kill a dog. Don’t fuck with dogs. We don’t deserve their friendship.  Trying to get the doggy killed is unacceptable. My dog be off leash cuz that’s how he poops. He don’t want nobody holding his neck in a rope when he poops. How can you not get that? Respect dogs.

JANUS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 574
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2021, 03:55:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
anesthetists are total psychos - they struggle to see people as human, her occupation doesn't surprise me
[close]

You’re clearly a rabid anti-anaesthesite.
[close]

No bullshit saw one a couple times maybe three years ago didn’t go anywhere but fucking weirdo for sure, had this sailor moon costume deadset
[close]

Weird how? Did she show up to hang out in the sailor moon costume or did she have it at home for strange cosplay sex? I’m not really into anime, but I’m very down for getting weird.

[close]

Just at home, didn’t actually see it on her honestly but she defz had it
I dunno maybe I should have, I just thought it was a bit strange, I can’t remember but she was maybe 28-30

I would have tried to find out. But I’m drawn to weird shit like a moth to a lamp.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.