Author Topic: To all white people  (Read 3527 times)

Crazyfox

To all white people
« on: May 16, 2018, 11:26:47 AM »
If you are an ally and you see a POC at your spot and they have a shittier setup than you give them your setup, in fact if they are skating just sit the fuck down or leave 

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: To all white people
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 11:40:48 AM »
This thread is helpful and thoughtful and will change the way people think.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 11:56:17 AM »
If you are an ally and you see a POC at your spot and they have a shittier setup than you Santa Cruz give them your setup

verylowimpact

• Rep: -169
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 11:58:35 AM »
If you are an ally and you see a POC at your spot and they have a shittier setup than you give them your setup, in fact if they are skating just sit the fuck down or leave

Surf-goth

• Rep: -676
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 12:36:17 PM »
This seems a bit extreme. Just treat everyone with respect and that should be enough.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

bo golden

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 12:38:27 PM »
This seems a bit extreme. Just treat everyone with respect and that should be enough.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 12:42:59 PM »
it should be a Slap policy if pussies make ghost accounts to spread that BS, any threads they create get focused with their accounts.
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

kid casserole

• Rep: 6
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 12:50:06 PM »
If you are a POC...Slap may or may not be for you. 

redux

• Rep: -5
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 12:57:46 PM »
If you are an ally and you see a POC at your spot and they have a shittier setup than you give them your setup, in fact if they are skating just sit the fuck down or leave.

Fixed this for OP. Probably not very smart and needs some help with language skills.  :-*

thebacker

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2018, 01:03:23 PM »

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2018, 01:10:47 PM »
I'm half white, what should I do

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 01:17:15 PM »
I'm half white, what should I do
focus your board and give half of it to a POC

fulloffact

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 01:24:05 PM »

No allies, just people who believe "racism doesn't exist".

calvinsdream

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2018, 01:44:31 PM »
To support this initiative, can’t we just take setups from people who have used the phrase “virtue signaling” or “strawman argument”? Seems like a good catchall

Kevin Romar

• Rep: -16
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2018, 02:12:15 PM »

GinosGroceries

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 02:17:25 PM »
it should be a Slap policy if pussies make ghost accounts to spread that BS, any threads they create get focused with their accounts.
Would be tight

jc

• Rep: -73
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 02:41:59 PM »

I don't get all this white guilt. Do you know how racist you people sound? Oh, this person of color ain't shit without me. Let me add value to their existence by lowering test standards so they could get into a college, let me give them free money so they'll always depend on me, let me tell them this country is against them so they can just stop trying. White liberals are and have been a parasite to people of color for too long. I can understand hooking someone up because they have a shitty set-up and are tearing up the park but straight up giving someone your set-up?  ::)

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 02:45:24 PM »
Wow slaps gone to hell.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

sms_b

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 02:53:49 PM »

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 02:58:11 PM »
To support this initiative, can’t we just take setups from people who have used the phrase “virtue signaling” or “strawman argument”? Seems like a good catchall
I like strawman use strawman since it will get people from both sides.

I'm all about equality.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 03:05:51 PM »
Just lose all games of SKATE on purpose and we should be able to right this wrong rather quickly.

fulloffact

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 03:07:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't get all this white guilt. Do you know how racist you people sound? Oh, this person of color ain't shit without me. Let me add value to their existence by lowering test standards so they could get into a college, let me give them free money so they'll always depend on me, let me tell them this country is against them so they can just stop trying. White liberals are and have been a parasite to people of color for too long. I can understand hooking someone up because they have a shitty set-up and are tearing up the park but straight up giving someone your set-up?  ::)
White liberals only give a fuck about white people.

IHOP

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2018, 07:03:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

If you look at OP's posts he is an idiot just trying to troll with this thread.  Somehow wanting to support poc brands and call out people who use swastikas, translates to "fuck white people" and he is offended.

Trump2020

• Rep: -47
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2018, 07:40:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Good day, brothers. There is hope...

jc

• Rep: -73
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2018, 08:43:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

If you look at OP's posts he is an idiot just trying to troll with this thread.  Somehow wanting to support poc brands and call out people who use swastikas, translates to "fuck white people" and he is offended.

Words don't offend me because I'm not a child and I'm Mexican-American you idiot. But of course I forgot POC are suppose to get in line with the idiotic way of thinking you've grown accustomed to. You seriously don't see the racism with only supporting someone because of the color of their skin? This regular way of thinking is how Trump got elected. Now everyone who doesn't agree with your black and white thinking gets labeled whatever trendy word y'all decide is the new Nazi. And when it comes to supporting brands I'm going to throw my hard earned Benjamin's at whatever cool shit I like. You know why skateboarding is the greatest shit ever? Because we're all brothers and sisters. Leave your "fuck white people" attitude in the gutter where it belongs.

tura

• Rep: 45
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2018, 02:21:04 AM »
maybe just everybody stop fixating on skin colour and take people as they are. Can't beat racism with racism.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2018, 03:14:03 AM »
but what if I have a regular, used, respectable set-up and they have a brand new Remive complete? can I keep my good shit (although in worse condition) or does their set-up not count? now am I a terrible person for considering the possibility that their set-up might not count? or for considering a Remive set-up might count? or for trying and failing to be funny about this? I just broke the fourth wall now. am I a terrible person for breaking walls? this is so confusing.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 03:15:56 AM by silhouette »

soccer mom

• Rep: -17
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2018, 03:31:34 PM »
What is a POC?

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2018, 04:23:51 PM »
das racist, what if the guy you give your set up to leaves in a better car than you? will you feel offended or will you still be "the white guy helping out"?

it aint even helping out in the first place, its racial profiling.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

ogbawtawd

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2018, 04:34:08 PM »
What is a POC?
People of color. Sounds pretty belittling to me, you really gotta give em a fuckin acronym? Most of that pc language is racist as fuck even if its doesn't sound abrasive. In my eyes at least.