Author Topic: Politics  (Read 4288 times)

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: Politics
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2018, 10:56:03 PM »
I once again encourage you all to think for yourselves.

Said avid reader of "alternative news" site. You're not fooling anyone, sweetheart.

bucketoftruth

• Rep: 12
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2018, 11:08:07 PM »
The Root, an anti-white website race baiting every single time a black person is incarcerated.

I'm automatically a racist.

Even though illegals are a leech to the system that needs to change, they still know it's better which is why they're here. But they must be all wrong, since "Amerikkka" is just only for white people, right?

nice effort post. keep pissing into the wind.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2018, 06:42:59 AM »
The Root, an anti-white website race baiting every single time a black person is incarcerated. That's your first source. The other two, okay...so that story in and of itself is supposed to prove we live in a society where only whites are set up to succeed? The judge was a judge. Wouldn't matter if he was the color purple, powerful people get a slap on the wrist because they have the money to pay off the right people. Just think of all the times rich black athletes have gotten off the hook because of their wealth and status, compared to an average joe of any color.

And speaking of athletes, look at the millions of "oppressed" athletes of color in major league sports that must've been "allowed" by the slave owner whites of the country to obtain multi-million dollar salaries, right? All the doctors, surgeons, politicians (OUR FORMER PRESIDENT), the list goes on...were "allowed" to succeed by evil whitey right? The very notion of "white privilege" and what you regressives continue to focus on is insulting to those who earned their success in life just like everyone else. No one owes you anything, nothing is handed to you in life as a non-rich person of any color. If you have brains and determination you can succeed at anything.

It's also important to point out how nearly every single person so far in this thread has in some way shape or form assumed I'm "alt-right" simply because I share different views than you. I'm automatically a racist. You are exhibiting bigotry in its purest form, and are completely ignorant as to what conservatism stands for in the first place. The alt-right is an extreme minority in right leaning politics, they're an extreme right, and disregarded because that is absolutely not what conservatives stand for whatsoever.

America is one of many great countries in this world. People come here legally in order to live free and prosper, and illegally to also do the same. Even though illegals are a leech to the system that needs to change, they still know it's better which is why they're here. But they must be all wrong, since "Amerikkka" is just only for white people, right? I once again encourage you all to think for yourselves. It's evident how much groupthink has eroded your critical thinking skills.

you guys do the exact same thing except from the other side of the argument. you literally all share the exact same views and even talk the same. I’ve browsed all those sites plenty and I recognize your terminology and way of thinking immediately. hate to break it to you but you’ve been inducted into a cult. they make you feel special, persecuted, misunderstood, chosen, and a part of some unique era in human history. and like the dummy you are you fell into it because of some psychological vulnerability you all share. let us know when you have your own thoughts and words to share because savvy people have already heard this all before and decided to think for themselves instead.

bucketoftruth

• Rep: 12
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2018, 07:59:09 AM »
would be hilarious if 2020 is on a russian IP. anyone going out of their way to copypaste shit like that is either a bot or paid to do it.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2018, 08:11:33 AM »
Expand Quote
The Root, an anti-white website race baiting every single time a black person is incarcerated. That's your first source. The other two, okay...so that story in and of itself is supposed to prove we live in a society where only whites are set up to succeed? The judge was a judge. Wouldn't matter if he was the color purple, powerful people get a slap on the wrist because they have the money to pay off the right people. Just think of all the times rich black athletes have gotten off the hook because of their wealth and status, compared to an average joe of any color.

And speaking of athletes, look at the millions of "oppressed" athletes of color in major league sports that must've been "allowed" by the slave owner whites of the country to obtain multi-million dollar salaries, right? All the doctors, surgeons, politicians (OUR FORMER PRESIDENT), the list goes on...were "allowed" to succeed by evil whitey right? The very notion of "white privilege" and what you regressives continue to focus on is insulting to those who earned their success in life just like everyone else. No one owes you anything, nothing is handed to you in life as a non-rich person of any color. If you have brains and determination you can succeed at anything.

It's also important to point out how nearly every single person so far in this thread has in some way shape or form assumed I'm "alt-right" simply because I share different views than you. I'm automatically a racist. You are exhibiting bigotry in its purest form, and are completely ignorant as to what conservatism stands for in the first place. The alt-right is an extreme minority in right leaning politics, they're an extreme right, and disregarded because that is absolutely not what conservatives stand for whatsoever.

America is one of many great countries in this world. People come here legally in order to live free and prosper, and illegally to also do the same. Even though illegals are a leech to the system that needs to change, they still know it's better which is why they're here. But they must be all wrong, since "Amerikkka" is just only for white people, right? I once again encourage you all to think for yourselves. It's evident how much groupthink has eroded your critical thinking skills.
[close]

you guys do the exact same thing except from the other side of the argument. you literally all share the exact same views and even talk the same. I’ve browsed all those sites plenty and I recognize your terminology and way of thinking immediately. hate to break it to you but you’ve been inducted into a cult. they make you feel special, persecuted, misunderstood, chosen, and a part of some unique era in human history. and like the dummy you are you fell into it because of some psychological vulnerability you all share. let us know when you have your own thoughts and words to share because savvy people have already heard this all before and decided to think for themselves instead.

watch him call you CuckRamone

Trump2020

• Rep: -47
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2018, 07:37:15 PM »
Was waiting for the Russia one, there it is.

There's a very decipherable difference between a left groupthink cultist, and someone who happens to have parallel rational thoughts as someone else. My name was chosen for slight triggering purposes, I never voted. I also don't lean left or right, I consider myself to be a centrist, if anything. I'm against all religion and I don't think abortions are wrong. All it takes is a simple understanding of history to see how leftist ideas have, for the most part, failed time and time again when implemented. Also, it is undeniable that the mentality and actions of left cultists are completely cancerous and regressive in our society. Anyone who possesses a decent level of logic knows it. I've met plenty of people since Trump's presidency that aren't even political people in general, but they observe the actions of the left and can't help but laugh and shake their head, or be stunned and outraged. But then some racist wingnut comes along and kills a bunch of people, and suddenly people are misled into thinking that's what right wing conservatives actually represent as a majority. It's a completely fabricated lie.

take 3

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2018, 08:26:17 PM »
My body is my country, my skin is the border and my brain its dictator.

CRITICAL BEATDOWN

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2018, 09:09:12 PM »

There's a very decipherable difference between a left groupthink cultist, and someone who happens to have parallel rational thoughts as someone else. My name was chosen for slight triggering purposes, I never voted. I also don't lean left or right, I consider myself to be a centrist, if anything. I'm against all religion and I don't think abortions are wrong. All it takes is a simple understanding of history to see how leftist ideas have, for the most part, failed time and time again when implemented. Also, it is undeniable that the mentality and actions of left cultists are completely cancerous and regressive in our society. Anyone who possesses a decent level of logic knows it. I've met plenty of people since Trump's presidency that aren't even political people in general, but they observe the actions of the left and can't help but laugh and shake their head, or be stunned and outraged. But then some racist wingnut comes along and kills a bunch of people, and suddenly people are misled into thinking that's what right wing conservatives actually represent as a majority. It's a completely fabricated lie.

OH THE MOTHERFUCKING IRONY IS KILLING ME HOLY SHIT.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2018, 09:45:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

OH THE MOTHERFUCKING IRONY IS KILLING ME HOLY SHIT.
you have no idea

Trump2020

• Rep: -47
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2018, 06:13:06 PM »
Irony? There's been extreme left wingers that have engaged in terrorist attacks, but it's never resulted in leftists as a whole being painted as something they're not. As a matter of fact, there have been plenty of anti-white keyboard slammers that have come out and supported murder. Las Vegas...country concert...assumption they all love Trump...assumption they're all racist..."good riddance!"

Checkmate.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2018, 11:11:06 PM »
Irony? There's been extreme left wingers that have engaged in terrorist attacks, but it's never resulted in leftists as a whole being painted as something they're not. As a matter of fact, there have been plenty of anti-white keyboard slammers that have come out and supported murder. Las Vegas...country concert...assumption they all love Trump...assumption they're all racist..."good riddance!"

Checkmate.

Let us play cliché bingo:

Deals in absolutes? Check.
"Keyboard warrior"? Check.
Anti-white crying? Check.
"I'm not a racist, but...."? Check.
Acts hard as fuck but really is a a little bitch? Check.

Checkmate, motherfucker.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2018, 06:58:32 AM »
can we create a troll containment board that resembles 4chan where the 1488 guys circle jerk each other?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2018, 02:56:45 PM »
Are you white and claiming there's no such thing as white privilege?

Congratulations. You're a piece of shit.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

shark tits

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2018, 04:28:18 PM »
can we create a troll containment board that resembles 4chan where the 1488 guys circle jerk each other?
"we must secure the exiostence of 14/88 circle jerks and a future for racist children"

i can't believe you incanted the sacred poem chuck!
there's no putting that genie back in the bottle.
10 10 [jason jessee]

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2018, 04:40:26 PM »
Trump will go for 8 years suck it

Pigeon

« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2018, 05:05:52 PM »
Don’t tell anyone to suck it, when you’re in the middle of Appalachia, sucking on your dog’s dick.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2018, 05:50:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Don’t tell anyone to suck it, when you’re in the middle of Appalachia, sucking on your dog’s dick.

Its my neighbours dog thank you.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2018, 01:26:00 PM »
queefer sadness fight me u lil bich

u will not be able to handle my riddem

table for one

• Rep: -2
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2018, 08:40:25 PM »
In regards to white privilege, I'm stating it doesn't exist. Because it doesn't. Everyone has an equal opportunity to become successful in the USA, IF...they possess intelligence, a good work ethic, and a presentable appearance along with proper hygiene. And yes, racism will always exist, unfortunately, but in regards to building a life for yourself and the hard work involved with following your dreams, there are laws in place to prevent anyone holding you back from that because of your race, gender, age, religion, etc. The system isn't built for only "evil white males" to succeed. That idea is preposterous.

Very ignorant to say. I see white people get away with plenty of horrible things that people of color would get gunned down for.