Author Topic: Matt Berger (incredible part)Album  (Read 5644 times)

Sold Out

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
Re: Matt Berger (incredible part)Album
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2018, 03:21:23 PM »
I liked Berger and Barney's parts the best. Joslin's part was good but 12minutes is too long for a part. make it 3 minutes of good footy plz & thnx

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2018, 03:41:09 PM »
Holy fuck you guys are jaded.

That's fuckin crazy good skating, progressive and great style

Whoever said he's an asshole in real life, you're a fuckin idiot. He's up there with the nicest, humblest guys in the pro ranks.

Out of how tech that was however, my favorite clip was the front nose.
Gentleman ninja warlock

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2018, 04:13:48 PM »
Crazy tricks, couldn't care less unfortunately, I hope they post barneys part for everyone to see.

puddit innerbum

• Rep: -1
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2018, 04:30:57 PM »
guys so full of himself

ugly ass style and arrogant attitude

shit song

dumb tricks intermingled with some good ones, bigflip hurricanes cool. i guess?

is that considered a song?

also... etnies? like really? NOBODY IS FUCKING BUYING A PAIR OF ETNIES. EVER.

jesus man
packa redapplez

PeggyHillsShittySpanish

• Rep: 2
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2018, 04:42:19 PM »
Wow, what a great part. So much control on that last fs nose!

I don’t understand the hate on this guy or this video, I’ve only seen two parts but they have been really enjoyable.

This. This guy is an exceptional skateboarder.

jpmulls

• Rep: 6
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2018, 04:54:09 PM »
i can't remember who back tailed that entire 3 kink hubba, but a front nose is actually a hard trick which is almost impossible to explain to someone.

the music just fucked the part up with huge girth and relentless piping.

I think it was Trent Mcclung

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -220
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2018, 06:34:22 PM »
Fucking hell speed it up, anyone would think this part was only filmed in slow mo, horrible style

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2018, 06:40:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
sounds ugly
[close]

Why does this video sound worse than the dubbed Policelli/Manolo videos?
[close]
A lot of videos sound weird now cuz dudes are using off board sound recorders, so all the years you have learned how skating sounds from where it is filmed has been thrown off cuz now the dudes filming long lens but the mic is under the handrail, or whatever random place they placed it, I notice it a lot with Russell Houghton videos

Ahhh, that does make sense. Also, the name I bolded is about 3 steps away from being Ty Evans-esque.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2018, 09:56:09 PM »
Jesus, what does it take to make you guys happy? That part was fucking incredible, as was most of the entire video. The tricks in this video are absolutely fucking insane, but “I’m not really feeling the entire aesthetic of this production, so fuck all of it and fuck the skating too cuz the music kinda sucks and it’s not cherry...”  Menikmati had some weird cheezy industrial bullshit music, relentlessly annoying cuts  and everybody (myself included) seemed to love that! Album is a sick video. I love skating and I love seeing tricks evolve, and people pushing what they can do on a board. Everyone in this video killed it. It’s not slappies and powerslides and fabricated style slash cruise carving shuvs on and about “relatable” five inch obstacles, it’s gnarly, really difficult shit done well (for the most part). Fuck the soundtrack, who cares?

im probably lying

nothingisspecial

• Rep: -53
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2018, 10:21:24 PM »
Why

The fuck

Is the music in this fucking video

So damn quiet and he skating so loud

That is the WORST

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2018, 11:03:24 PM »
Jesus, what does it take to make you guys happy?

We don't know what we want. Fred Gall, I guess...

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2018, 11:27:07 PM »
This guy is made for the olympics. Unfortunately for him few people outside an arena will be bothered by his nondescript video parts, which he clearly works hard on. He even tried a hairdo about halfway in. Ultimately I know too much about the olympic village to feel sorry for this guy however.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2018, 11:43:15 PM »
ender was sick. I like can respect all of it because it was crazy, especially the bigflip hurricane back to regs. Not really the type of skating I usually watch but I was feeling the ender.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2018, 01:22:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Jesus, what does it take to make you guys happy?
[close]

We don't know what we want. Fred Gall, I guess...
Everyone wants Fred Gall, everyone wants oxygen too. I know you’re playin games with me, but don’t think this petite southern belle won’t Zabka a windpipe, mr. kai  Come at me again, and you’ll have come at me again, and I probly wont do anything about it, but that’s not where the mystery lies, is it?

im probably lying

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2018, 05:06:12 AM »
Expand Quote
sounds ugly
[close]

Why does this video sound worse than the dubbed Policelli/Manolo videos?
i meant, tricks that sound ugly when you say them out loud

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2018, 05:12:34 AM »
i missed it ugh
good come sausage

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2018, 01:38:44 PM »
Skating was amazing.
The song sounds like it should be on the home screen page for a low budget DVD. 

Dermbot

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2018, 01:59:39 PM »
Jesus, what does it take to make you guys happy? That part was fucking incredible, as was most of the entire video. The tricks in this video are absolutely fucking insane, but “I’m not really feeling the entire aesthetic of this production, so fuck all of it and fuck the skating too cuz the music kinda sucks and it’s not cherry...”  Menikmati had some weird cheezy industrial bullshit music, relentlessly annoying cuts  and everybody (myself included) seemed to love that! Album is a sick video. I love skating and I love seeing tricks evolve, and people pushing what they can do on a board. Everyone in this video killed it. It’s not slappies and powerslides and fabricated style slash cruise carving shuvs on and about “relatable” five inch obstacles, it’s gnarly, really difficult shit done well (for the most part). Fuck the soundtrack, who cares?

Menikmati was made by french fred. filmed in VX. Had Arto Koston, Penny and stuff. They could have put a whole spice girls album as the sound track and that video still would have murdered. You didnt have to sit through a Sean Pablo part to get to Koston. Menikmati also focused on how international their team was and how we all came together through skating even though they are from different worlds. The music was themed and fitting for the whole video. Super weird and obscure, for sure, but made total sense. For example, Using metal for arto and him talking about living in california and skating all the california spots. Rodrigo with his jungle beats. Kostons song with the weird mandolins and stuff over some hip hopish vibe. Literally created atmosphere and cultural vibes. Fred didnt use weird ass Amon Tobin songs for no reason. hes a genius and that video is still ahead of everything editing and production wise.   

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2018, 02:38:41 PM »

Slap off skate

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2018, 02:44:23 PM »

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2018, 03:52:06 PM »

He pioneered the sugarcane on street so he can do no wrong in my book....except excessive Bennett grinding which he kept in check on this one....

youguysaresadandsaltyaf

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2018, 04:31:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was gonna be really sad and salty over this thread but damn that was a zillion times better, this is how lines should be filmed.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 04:44:17 PM by youguysaresadandsaltyaf »

youguysaresadandsaltyaf

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2018, 04:44:34 PM »
Alright back to being sad and salty do some of you even like skating? The skill is amazing and anyone who cannot appreciate it is not a real skater. I even enjoyed the youtube comments more then the filth some of you put down here.

He did the fucking backlip bigflip out like 10 times to get it perfect, how can you not appreciate that? it is fucking beyond me. if you know anything about skating you should show some fucking respect for these tricks.
fs hurricane flip out, backlip bigspin flip, bigflip hurricane, the kickflip front nose, the front nose, kf back noseblunt, nollie heel crook i could go on these tricks deserve respect for what they are and how he did them so fuck you. style, speed, filming, music, editing whatever it is that annoys your ignorant brain, it is not valid critisim for these tricks.

i hate the majoraty of you. suck a dick bitch

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2018, 04:47:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I was gonna be really sad and salty over this thread but damn that was a zillion times better, this is how lines should be filmed.

Alright back to being salty do some of you even like skating? The skill is amazing and anyone who cannot appreciate it is not a real skater. I even enjoyed the youtube comments more then the filth some of you put down here.

He did the fucking backlip bigflip out like 10 times to get it perfect, how can you not appreciate that? it is fucking beyond me. if you know anything about skating you should show some fucking respect for these tricks.
fs hurricane flip out, backlip bigspin flip, bigflip hurricane, the kickflip front nose, the front nose, kf back noseblunt, nollie heel crook i could go on these tricks deserve respect for what they are and how he did them so fuck you. style, speed, filming, music, editing whatever it is that annoys your ignorant brain, it is not valid critisim for these tricks.

i hate the majoraty of you. suck a dick bitch

People are saying exactly the same thing you're saying. That BDK part was a zillion times better indeed. Only you added a gratuitous 'with all due respect'.

youguysaresadandsaltyaf

« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2018, 05:17:26 PM »
stopped it at the Monster logo sticker.

Album = The video NO ONE cares about.

Yeah after reading all the comments the majority seem to be more appreciative then i thought. I guess my anger is kinda accumulated after years of reading comments like these, you fucking scooter troll.

it's like all the hate i saw on the nyjah part, yes he is not my fav skater, had the worst filmer, didn't like the music but that switch fs feeble made me bust my nut harder then he got brain trauma on the bail. How can people not appreciate that for what it is? Shit was so amazing i didn't even care he was wearing a dress. shiiiit it was so amazing when i can't get my dick up I think of that and when im about to bust i think of the bail.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 05:22:22 PM by youguysaresadandsaltyaf »

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2018, 05:18:27 PM »

with commentary.

youguysaresadandsaltyaf

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2018, 05:42:02 PM »
guys so full of himself

ugly ass style and arrogant attitude

shit song

dumb tricks intermingled with some good ones, bigflip hurricanes cool. i guess?

is that considered a song?

also... etnies? like really? NOBODY IS FUCKING BUYING A PAIR OF ETNIES. EVER.

jesus man

you need jesus. man

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2018, 05:43:43 PM »
The commentary version without music is 1000x better.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2018, 07:23:13 PM »
Too bad he's the biggest fucking looser of all time if you meet him in person

My girlfriend went to school with him and apparently hes a big time douchebag, does not suprise me.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2018, 09:01:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Too bad he's the biggest fucking looser of all time if you meet him in person
[close]

My girlfriend went to school with him and apparently hes a big time douchebag, does not suprise me.

So he fucked your girlfriend hey?

Gnars
Gentleman ninja warlock