Author Topic: SLAP Brands to Boycott  (Read 5136 times)

coneklr, himlor and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dickfish

• Rep: 9
Re: SLAP Brands to Boycott
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2018, 06:57:01 AM »

BobbyPshew

• Rep: 0
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2018, 07:03:32 AM »
I only boycott Hook Ups because JK is a 45 yo weaboo who gets mega offended at even the mention of homosexuality. Who’s the snowflake now?

did he say homophobic shit in an interview, or where is that from?  i am not calling bullshit on it, just curious where this knowledge comes from
he's pretty well known for his homophobia in the industry, yes him watching/ commenting on the end is probs the most famous but there are other instances. Go and write something even remotely homoerotic on his insta and watch how quickly he bans you. Pretty sure he's mad in denial/ secretly wants to kiss Greco

i knew he was an asshole, but damn fuck that dude
He's also rumoured to be the person that wanted Tim Von Werne kicked of Birdhouse when he was coming out.

That was J.Strickland, not Klein.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 711
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2018, 07:46:00 AM »
I only boycott Hook Ups because JK is a 45 yo weaboo who gets mega offended at even the mention of homosexuality. Who’s the snowflake now?

did he say homophobic shit in an interview, or where is that from?  i am not calling bullshit on it, just curious where this knowledge comes from
he's pretty well known for his homophobia in the industry, yes him watching/ commenting on the end is probs the most famous but there are other instances. Go and write something even remotely homoerotic on his insta and watch how quickly he bans you. Pretty sure he's mad in denial/ secretly wants to kiss Greco

i knew he was an asshole, but damn fuck that dude
He's also rumoured to be the person that wanted Tim Von Werne kicked of Birdhouse when he was coming out.

That was J.Strickland, not Klein.
Then fuck J. Strickland

brucewillis

• Rep: -19
  • Die Hard
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2018, 08:17:08 AM »

Toy Machine - Have you followed Ed Templeton on Insta?

i don't get it
Wait until he watch the new toy machine video...

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2018, 11:13:44 AM »
Daryl Angel is a total shit head and his actions are deplorable but I've supported Habitat from day 1 and will most likely continue to do so. Unfortunately, if half of you knew what a real jerkoff loser pile of shit Tim OConnor is in real life Habitat would've been boycotted ages ago. There just weren't all the available social media channels then to highlight what a human waste product he truly is.

fang

• Rep: 7
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2018, 11:16:36 AM »
Unfortunately, if half of you knew what a real jerkoff loser pile of shit Tim OConnor is in real life Habitat would've been boycotted ages ago. There just weren't all the available social media channels then to highlight what a human waste product he truly is.

This bums me out to hear. Have always enjoyed his skating and funny interviews. Liked his high pop along with strange tech lines. Say it ain't so!
Bitty GANG !

curbdrop

• Rep: -2
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2018, 11:25:07 AM »
Unfortunately, if half of you knew what a real jerkoff loser pile of shit Tim OConnor is in real life Habitat would've been boycotted ages ago. There just weren't all the available social media channels then to highlight what a human waste product he truly is.

This bums me out to hear. Have always enjoyed his skating and funny interviews. Liked his high pop along with strange tech lines. Say it ain't so!

Been waiting for his re-issue to go on sale at the local shop. No one skates 7.8s so it's just a matter of time.

PatrickSkateman

• Rep: 20
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2018, 11:27:05 AM »

Been waiting for his re-issue to go on sale at the local shop. No one skates 7.8s so it's just a matter of time.

I do.

fang

• Rep: 7
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2018, 11:27:09 AM »

Ha. Been pondering that myself. Even got some venture 5.0s waiting. I think I had the first 4 , if not 3, habitat decks of his when habitat started
Bitty GANG !

CHOW

• Rep: 3
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2018, 11:33:37 AM »
Daryl Angel is a total shit head and his actions are deplorable but I've supported Habitat from day 1 and will most likely continue to do so. Unfortunately, if half of you knew what a real jerkoff loser pile of shit Tim OConnor is in real life Habitat would've been boycotted ages ago. There just weren't all the available social media channels then to highlight what a human waste product he truly is.
Care to elaborate? I'm from Jersey and I've only heard nice things about him. Lots of my friends have had positive interactions with him at local skateparks.

BobbyPshew

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2018, 12:03:12 PM »

I do.

I'm 6'4" with size 13 feet and skate a 7.75...

Alex Olson

• Rep: -6
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2018, 03:24:39 PM »
If you continue buying habitat boards you are a piece of shit

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -289
  • ants suck!
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2018, 04:00:53 PM »
If you continue buying habitat boards you are a piece of shit
this thread is a piece of shit
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Bitter

• Rep: 106
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2018, 12:32:01 PM »

left knee cap

• Rep: -11
  • $$$$
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2018, 12:56:59 PM »

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -21
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2018, 12:59:10 PM »
Unfortunately, if half of you knew what a real jerkoff loser pile of shit Tim OConnor is in real life

wait did anyone ever assume otherwise

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -21
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2018, 01:22:08 PM »
with a lisp that bad i'd be bitter too

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2018, 04:16:36 PM »

okaydokay
Holy fuck, that was one of the best things I’ve ever read.

GardenSkater77

• Rep: 2
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2018, 04:40:35 PM »
Care to elaborate? I'm from Jersey and I've only heard nice things about him. Lots of my friends have had positive interactions with him at local skateparks.

I am one of those people so I am surprised. If nothing else I never saw him snake or vibe anyone. Maybe cause I’m from NJ I relate to his attitude? We don’t really know anybody though so maybe heritage got his number. His show is actually listenable though as opposed to the nine club

calvinsdream

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2018, 07:35:42 PM »
losing indy is enough why spitfire?!?!

cosmicgypsies

• Rep: 54
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2018, 04:36:04 AM »
i have a ripndip 5 panel from about 4 or 5 seasons ago what should i do with it

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 750
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2018, 05:17:20 AM »
Take a long hard look at it/yourself

cosmicgypsies

• Rep: 54
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2018, 05:24:37 AM »
by seasons i meant years and the worst part of all is that its pink/purple suede and the even worse part is thats not the worst thing i wore in 2013

pinkbananastatus

• Rep: 2
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2018, 01:17:56 PM »
I really want to know what Jim T thinks about this.  Everything is so incestual between Indy/ermico/DLX/high speed.  Where are the lines drawn? Should we boycott slap and deny high speed the ad dollars?

I respect the hell out of that response. Pretty much said he was blinded by being a fan of his skating. Jim T is a national treasure and he must be protected at all costs.

roba

• Rep: 23
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2018, 01:36:23 PM »
Habitat.
Sadly.

why?

They sponsor Daryl Angel, whose ex-gf posted photos of herself after he beat her, along with a very upsetting story of his abuse.

oh shit, yeah, i forgot that he existed, again
I want people to remember me by the pussy I leave behind.

@grandroba

straight fucking edge

• Rep: -9
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2018, 03:17:30 PM »
I really want to know what Jim T thinks about this.  Everything is so incestual between Indy/ermico/DLX/high speed.  Where are the lines drawn? Should we boycott slap and deny high speed the ad dollars?

I respect the hell out of that response. Pretty much said he was blinded by being a fan of his skating. Jim T is a national treasure and he must be protected at all costs.

what the fuck did he actually say? there are over 60 pages of people saying that JJ's response was not deliberate enuff and that he tiptoed around the issue.  how is this any different?  it sounds like he only said something because people are posting on the internet that he needs to.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2018, 03:20:00 PM »
i have a ripndip 5 panel from about 4 or 5 seasons ago what should i do with it
Take a shit in it and then bury that literally-shitty hat.

LemThurdy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2018, 04:28:33 PM »
fuck this thread.

ride the best, fuck the bitch who paid you to start this thread.
we aint buying what you want, bitch.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2018, 11:44:44 PM »

Shuh

« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2018, 11:58:15 PM »
i take back dlx after realizing jessee is not on spitfire
He's a NHS dude through and through, Santa Cruz,OJ,Indy