Author Topic: To all white people  (Read 3522 times)

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 58
Re: To all white people
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2018, 05:22:17 PM »
Expand Quote
What is a POC?
[close]
People of color. Sounds pretty belittling to me, you really gotta give em a fuckin acronym? Most of that pc language is racist as fuck even if its doesn't sound abrasive. In my eyes at least.
Never heard that acronym before, assumed POC meant 'piece of cake, thanks for clearing that up, I was confused...

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2018, 05:23:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What is a POC?
[close]
People of color. Sounds pretty belittling to me, you really gotta give em a fuckin acronym? Most of that pc language is racist as fuck even if its doesn't sound abrasive. In my eyes at least.
[close]
Never heard that acronym before, assumed POC meant 'piece of cake, thanks for clearing that up, I was confused...

Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Trump2020

• Rep: -47
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2018, 05:51:04 PM »
Words don't offend me because I'm not a child and I'm Mexican-American you idiot. But of course I forgot POC are suppose to get in line with the idiotic way of thinking you've grown accustomed to. You seriously don't see the racism with only supporting someone because of the color of their skin? This regular way of thinking is how Trump got elected. Now everyone who doesn't agree with your black and white thinking gets labeled whatever trendy word y'all decide is the new Nazi. And when it comes to supporting brands I'm going to throw my hard earned Benjamin's at whatever cool shit I like. You know why skateboarding is the greatest shit ever? Because we're all brothers and sisters. Leave your "fuck white people" attitude in the gutter where it belongs.

Good day to you, brother.