Author Topic: Hi I wore a swastika  (Read 1527 times)

tb303

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -141
  • acid drop
Hi I wore a swastika
« on: May 18, 2018, 04:11:19 AM »

I created a little sport event called the Invictus Games, you may have heard of it, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invictus_Games

am I still a Nazi?

Prawn Cocktail

Re: Hi I wore a swastika
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 04:15:49 AM »
Little know fact, Harry is actually dressed as Jason Jessee here.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 04:42:35 AM »
god damn it slap i come here to get away from the fucking royal family bollocks but no you have to bring it here smh ive heard more about fuckin meghans (who the fuck spells megan with a h anyway) dad in the last 3 days than ive heard from my own in 23 years

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 04:57:06 AM »
where are his hats
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 07:22:36 AM »
god damn it slap i come here to get away from the fucking royal family bollocks but no you have to bring it here smh ive heard more about fuckin meghans (who the fuck spells megan with a h anyway) dad in the last 3 days than ive heard from my own in 23 years
I found out some crazy ass shit about how England may have obliterated entire tribes/cities/people in Africa (the mau mau uprising.) What does the queen do for England? Is it a morale thing? From my standpoint, she's absolutely a symbol of the old evil, where "GOD SAYS THAT I AM DEVINE, GOD SAYS THIS LAND BELONGS TO US SO WE GET TO TAKE IT" and still people to this day just comply? I too get sick every time I see "royalty" or anything they have to say about any of those inbreeders. 

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 07:37:13 AM »
The monarchy is disgusting. Sometimes im still proud to be a American. I find comfort that my forefathers kicked ass with pitchforks and holes in there boots.