Author Topic: Best area in Barcelona  (Read 987 times)

pajaro_loco

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Best area in Barcelona
« on: May 18, 2018, 07:02:04 AM »
Sup fools? Headed to Barcelona late August. Wondering if anyone has a recommendation for the best area to stay at. I would like it to be central so it’s an easy walk to food, points of interest and def skate spots but I’m also open to check out beach houses or anywhere. Just throw some coordinates my way. ✌🏽

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Best area in Barcelona
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 03:02:49 AM »
Raval is probably your best bet for being central and a little more affordable than other central locations(I think). It’s pretty multicultural and shops like the grocery store are open there on sundays, which they aren’t necessarily in other parts of the city. It also has a lot of doner kebab places that are open later and fairly cheap and convenient. It’s a pretty quick skate to parallel, macba, universitat and more from anywhere in the raval, really. Check www.skhateyou.com for a spot map of the whole city. Raval is located on the left side of las ramblas on the map(which I think is actually south). This info is going on 10 years old, but I think it’ll still be helpful to you

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 09:07:51 AM »
Zurg knows whats up. every time i went there i got a place in Raval and it was always good to me.

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 11:22:26 AM »
Wherever you stay, bring some comfy ass walking shoes. I'm here right now for the first time in my life (staying right above Paral Lel) and my feet have been dying since the first day. That being said, I'm 40 and just endured 7 straight months of rain in Canada with next to no skating or exercise.