Author Topic: NJ skateshop pants  (Read 1288 times)

Stoop Kid 2.0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
NJ skateshop pants
« on: May 20, 2018, 08:03:24 AM »
Anyone buy NJ skateshop pants? Wanted to know how the fit is on them. Need new pants and would rather buy from a skate shop. Are they super baggy? Slim?

Carter

• Rep: -1
Re: NJ skateshop pants
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 10:42:55 AM »
Anyone buy NJ skateshop pants? Wanted to know how the fit is on them. Need new pants and would rather buy from a skate shop. Are they super baggy? Slim?

pretty baggy. they are one of my local shops and the kids rock them at ann van all the time. definitely not slim at all

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 11:27:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

pretty baggy. they are one of my local shops and the kids rock them at ann van all the time. definitely not slim at all

Cool thanks for the info. Not down with super baggy and not down with slim. Just like a classic fit. Was going to order them because the price was good. The shop is over an hour from where I’m at.

Carter

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 02:08:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Cool thanks for the info. Not down with super baggy and not down with slim. Just like a classic fit. Was going to order them because the price was good. The shop is over an hour from where I’m at.
its a nice shop. roll thru ann van sometime its worth the drive. we built the whole park it's a pretty good diy at a local park

shitdick22

• Rep: 1
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 04:30:33 PM »
They're the standard rothco bdu pants. We got the same shit over at Travel too. Super comfortable pants, great to skate in.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 04:39:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
its a nice shop. roll thru ann van sometime its worth the drive. we built the whole park it's a pretty good diy at a local park

I’ve been to the shop in Brunswick. The one in Sayreville used to be my go to. Def down for a good diy.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 04:40:18 PM »
They're the standard rothco bdu pants. We got the same shit over at Travel too. Super comfortable pants, great to skate in.

So they are just a regular fit and not too baggy?

Coolhats

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2018, 05:17:11 PM »
I assume he’s talking about the chino pants, not the Rothco cargoes. No idea how tha pants fit. They look pretty normal. That dude mark huminiek wears them a ton in the little bronze 56k insta edits.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2018, 03:59:29 AM »
Said fuck it and ordered them.  They’re the perfect fit. Not super baggy at all. Will definitely order more pairs.

Thomas

• Rep: 20
  • no pop no style
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 05:03:49 AM »
I ordered the Rothco bdu pants, they seem nice.
I've read a lot of different thing about the sizing thought.

I usually wear size 30 (Dickies, Levis) and I took a size S.
Possibilities are everywhere, search and enjoy.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 05:04:28 AM »
i went to NJ skateshop one time- cant recall which location cause i was visiting but i remember quim was in there and he began to chat with me about this company called "ministaz" haha
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Carter

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2018, 10:54:20 AM »
i went to NJ skateshop one time- cant recall which location cause i was visiting but i remember quim was in there and he began to chat with me about this company called "ministaz" haha

yeah that didn't last . it was more of a joke than a company. his partners were the owners of prime skate shop in hillsborough, nj.  People used to refer to them as the prime "ministaz" and quim grew up with them haha