Author Topic: Mags for sale  (Read 1037 times)

DJSoftspot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Mags for sale
« on: January 29, 2019, 08:35:14 PM »
Selling some of my old mags. Mostly Thrashers and Transworlds from 2000-2013ish. Have some Skateboarder, The Skateboard Mag, Low Cards, For the Krew (FL mag), and even one coveted Strength.

I've taken pics of the spines to show the issue numbers. If you're looking for something in particular, reference those.

Make me an offer! Would like to get rid of everything by Friday.

Thrasher:

Thrasher Book:

Transworld:

The Skateboard Mag:

Skateboarder:

Slap:

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Mags for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 09:27:56 PM »
details of the transworlds from 00-04? Do you have any photo annuals?
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1467
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 01:12:11 AM »
Awesome collection! I have a big favor to ask: could you take a photo of one (or multiple) personnel pages from the FKT mags? I am trying to message them to republish their digital archive on my blog, but I am having trouble finding their full names.

DJSoftspot

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 05:24:30 AM »
Awesome collection! I have a big favor to ask: could you take a photo of one (or multiple) personnel pages from the FKT mags? I am trying to message them to republish their digital archive on my blog, but I am having trouble finding their full names.

Thanks!. Yeah will do. That sounds like a cool project. Didn't think anybody would care about that one

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 08:16:59 AM »
If you want to use phots of the mags for your blog, maybe you should purchase them from this seller???
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • SkateMagArchive
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 08:32:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If you want to use phots of the mags for your blog, maybe you should purchase them from this seller???

Can't imagine the shipping cost to Europe ... I also don't have the time to scan them and FTK was published online for free, so I am trying to get a hold of someone with those files archived (aka the editor or someone else from their team).

DJSoftspot

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 08:41:29 AM »
details of the transworlds from 00-04? Do you have any photo annuals?

From 2000:
Volume 18 Number 12 (has Mike Manzoori skating a full pipe on cover)

From 2001:
Volume 19 Number 6 (Chad Fernandez doing a 5-0)
-PHOTO ISSUE

From 2002:
Volume 20 Number 3 (Kalis front noseblunt on barrier at Love)
Volume 20 Number 5 (Brian Wenning switch back 180 at Love)

From 2003:
 Volume 21 Number 1 and 3-12 (missing Number 2 for some reason)

From 2004:
Volume 22 Number 1-4 and Number 8

DJSoftspot

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 09:02:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks!. Yeah will do. That sounds like a cool project. Didn't think anybody would care about that one

First three pics are from '07. Fourth is from '08. Looks like they changed Editors.
Also if you're interested in purchasing, there's only 6 issues. I'm shipping from the States.

Let me know if you have more questions!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156065793@N05/shares/V616k6

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • SkateMagArchive
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 10:19:11 AM »
Damn, that was fast! You rock! If you wish to see any mag in its digital form, PM me and I'll see if I can hook you up in return.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 03:50:55 PM »
Man that's so good, I had the same 2001 TransWorlds on my shelf as a kid in the exact same order, your pic threw me back. Would consider coping if I still didn't have most of them, just out of curiosity are those the only issues of SLAP you've got? Good luck