Author Topic: Jason Jessee Suspended from Cons & Santa Cruz  (Read 37584 times)

Pigeon

Re: Jason Jessee Suspended from Cons & Santa Cruz
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2018, 09:40:32 PM »
I looked up #hesnotracist

Any good ones?

wake and bacon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2018, 09:45:49 PM »
"he can't be racist, he was so nice to me!"

:) I must have been tripping last night

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2018, 10:18:17 PM »
What would JJ have to do to be appropriately contrite and show that his racist beliefs are truly behind him.  When I saw these new posts with the equality boards, my initial reaction was that I was glad he’s making an effort.  Cynicism creeped in moments later.   It doesn’t do Jj’s Friends to take stands like Ronnie because they insist he either never was/was just young which we all know is false, so it’s hard to see him making changes

feedmeseymour

« Reply #153 on: August 18, 2018, 06:18:20 AM »
What would JJ have to do to be appropriately contrite and show that his racist beliefs are truly behind him.

I think if we had photo of him sucking the dick of a Jewish man, a black man, and a homosexual man all at the same time, his Nazi ways will be forgiven.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #154 on: August 18, 2018, 06:31:14 AM »
Expand Quote
What would JJ have to do to be appropriately contrite and show that his racist beliefs are truly behind him.
[close]

I think if we had photo of him sucking the dick of a Jewish man, a black man, and a homosexual man all at the same time, his Nazi ways will be forgiven.

That IS the only way to reverse the spell.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2563
« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2018, 06:40:05 AM »

This.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #156 on: August 18, 2018, 08:14:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

this is the only way

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2018, 08:17:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

this is the only way
Imagine he does blow em', with his two hats on,and after they finish one hat vaporizes to prove it worked.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

feedmeseymour

« Reply #158 on: August 18, 2018, 08:18:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

this is the only way
[close]
Imagine he does blow em', with his two hats on,and after they finish one hat vaporizes to prove it worked.

Actually laughed out loud at that one, thankyou

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1226
« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2018, 07:46:17 PM »
wow ronnie is another lame socal biker clone/clown big surpise

"he let us spend the night, stay up late, eat candy, and showed us his dads playboy his racist iron horse interview"

also "realist"

& "Don’t believe everything you read on this thing we call social media it’s bullshit"

yeah like your post fuckin dickrider

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #160 on: August 18, 2018, 08:29:43 PM »
What would JJ have to do to be appropriately contrite and show that his racist beliefs are truly behind him.  When I saw these new posts with the equality boards, my initial reaction was that I was glad he’s making an effort.  Cynicism creeped in moments later.   It doesn’t do Jj’s Friends to take stands like Ronnie because they insist he either never was/was just young which we all know is false, so it’s hard to see him making changes

honestly, if he could come out and explain why he used to do this shit and explains why its wrong it would go a long way. just saying hes sorry to anyone he may have offended is dumb because hes not admitting anything he did was wrong.

furthermore he could actually do some work to to help educate other people that are making his same mistakes.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • Free Max B
« Reply #161 on: August 19, 2018, 06:06:50 AM »
I wonder if he still wants to grind up his mothers dead bones and eat them so he can shit her out. That’s some celebrity deathmatch shit.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

leticia

• Rep: 20
« Reply #162 on: August 19, 2018, 10:19:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This.
Haha, so true!  🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s so sad when people are so pathetic and are such sheep.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 10:52:11 PM by leticia »

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2018, 12:22:15 AM »

My main issue with that board is that it is using a black woman who has spent her entire life fighting white supremacy to help a very privileged white man to not only scrub his history of white supremacy, but to profit off if it.

This is literally what she spent her life fighting: white men profiting from the labor of black people.

Also, that hells angel dude on the left graphic was probably white power...

NoFlipTrixAllowed

• Rep: -18
« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2019, 07:15:11 AM »
Don't mess with another man's livelihood.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2019, 07:16:40 AM »

If that man’s belief system denies the right for entire populations of people to not exist, fuck that man’s livelihood.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2019, 07:20:25 AM »

You're a little late to the party

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #167 on: May 31, 2019, 07:29:30 AM »
SKATEBOARDING! FOR! A! LIVING! IS! A! PRIVILEGE! NOT! A! RIGHT!
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2019, 07:31:56 AM »
Never rub another man's rhubarb

Fro Doggy Dog

« Reply #169 on: May 31, 2019, 07:40:16 AM »
never lay a finger on another man’s butterfinger.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2019, 08:52:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
SKATEBOARDING! FOR! A! LIVING! IS! A! PRIVILEGE! NOT! A! RIGHT!

Quote from: SORRY, AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED!
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Dustwardprez

« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2019, 08:56:54 AM »
Totally Fucked story time about a Nazi who was not actually a Nazi.

So in Marblehead as a teenager the 80s Nazi Punk/skinhead thing was finally over but there was one kid who didn’t get the memo. Brandon W would draw swastika over my early graffiti pieces. I being an older kid would beat him up and he would do it again.
During this period was accused by a friend of an act of Beastiality they blew up his spot. We tortured him every opportunity we had. Later in that era Brandon while shit faced stole the short bus from the school during a snow storm and flipped it driving on the tracks.
His coe d bragged to friends then admitted everything to the cops.

So B was gone for a long long time when he got back he was strung out on drugs and he was openly gay. Still decked out skinhead. I had just gotten through a program and I chose to help him go the same route. Long Island to the Hope House in the south end.  He finished the program and stayed in Boston. Found a boyfriend got on Tina and that was it for drawing swastikas everywhere.

He happily married today strung out to the gills on Tina and never stopped dressing like a skinhead.

He had a place down the street from my house but wasn’t allowed in because I had 5 cats and don’t like Tina.

1010 likely just needs some speed and a giant D in his asre. Maybe just the tip to see how it feels?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:09:37 AM by Dustwardprez »

tedkootz

• Rep: -59
  • my life be like ooh ahh
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2019, 09:00:04 AM »
Whoever decided to give him last part on the Cons vid should be fired.

seriously what the fuck kind of decision was that

CurbyPuckit

• Rep: -39
« Reply #173 on: May 31, 2019, 09:34:18 AM »

So in Marblehead as a teenager the 80s Nazi Punk/skinhead thing was finally over but there was one kid who didn’t get the memo. Brandon W would draw swastika over my early graffiti pieces. I being an older kid would beat him up and he would do it again.
During this period was accused by a friend of an act of Beastiality they blew up his spot. We tortured him every opportunity we had. Later in that era Brandon while shit faced stole the short bus from the school during a snow storm and flipped it driving on the tracks.

So B was gone for a long long time when he got back he was strung out on drugs and he was openly gay. Still decked out skinhead. I had just gotten through a program and I chose to help him go the same route. Long Island to the Hope House in the south end.  He finished the program and stayed in Boston. Found a boyfriend got on Tina and that was it for drawing swastikas everywhere.

He happily married today strung out to the gills on Tina and never stopped dressing like a skinhead.

He had a place down the street from my house but wasn’t allowed in because I had 5 cats and don’t like Tina.

1010 likely just needs some speed and a giant D in his asre. Maybe just the tip to see how it feels?
da fuck is Tina?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #174 on: May 31, 2019, 09:46:23 AM »
Quote from: PincherBug
You're a little late to the party
but thanks for resurrecting old threads and reminding us what a dickhead 1010 is.

Dustwardprez

« Reply #175 on: May 31, 2019, 09:53:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
da fuck is Tina?

Look it up meng

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #176 on: May 31, 2019, 10:12:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
da fuck is Tina?
[close]

Look it up meng

So was Marblehead like really different in the 80s cause this doesn’t sound like the Marblehead I know.

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #177 on: May 31, 2019, 10:56:03 AM »
I like how guys like Jason jessee gets full access to sponsors & exposure for his "comebacks" but someone like a Tuan gets thrown completely under the bus.

I hear what you're saying but I feel like Antwan's situation was a matter of too little too late, he was given multiple chances (Who else gets a pro model board while in prison) but by the time he cleaned up his act he had burned all his bridges.

papo

• Rep: -191
« Reply #178 on: May 31, 2019, 11:02:00 AM »
Just to be clear, they suspended him over some shit that happened 25 years ago? What if he has changed his mind since?

Not siding with dude but to judge someone over something he did 25 years ago is ridiculous. People change al the time. 90% of SLAP members would have to move town if someone dug up their internet history. Do you see what im saying here? Nobody should be judged over something they said years ago, unless they still feel that way.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 11:03:53 AM by papo »

Jacob Gary

« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2019, 11:03:55 AM »
Just to be clear, they suspended him over some shit that happened 25 years ago? What if he has changed his mind since?

Not siding with dude but to judge someone over something he did 25 years ago is ridiculous. 90% of SLAP members would have to move town if someone dug up their internet history. Do you see what im saying here? Nobody should be judged over something they said years ago, unless they still feel that way.

Why'd you block my PM's u little poosey??