Author Topic: Daytime Cleaners: Record Release  (Read 961 times)

Mr. Kamikazi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -116
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
Daytime Cleaners: Record Release
« on: May 27, 2018, 09:14:11 AM »
I've been in this band for the last three years and we've decided we should make our stuff physically available. This Friday we release a self titled 12" that will be for sale in person and online. Figured I'd post the band camp and hope for some feedback. The material itself is influenced by Echo and The Bunnymen, The Clean, The Velvet Underground, Cleaners from Venus, UV Race, etc.

Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing a physical copy! The band camp is just one side of the record as both sides will be posted in a week or so, and the joke of it being 1,000.00 will be over.

https://daytimecleaners.bandcamp.com/releases

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
Re: Daytime Cleaners: Record Release
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 06:27:36 PM »
Cheers to whoever bought this in Australia as it has to be someone on here. Otherwise I am truly perplexed as to how someone in Australia found this.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 06:01:49 AM »
I'm about halfway through and I'm enjoying it. Favorite track so far is Traces. The guitars are really cool on that one.

What do you play?

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 05:10:30 PM »
I'm about halfway through and I'm enjoying it. Favorite track so far is Traces. The guitars are really cool on that one.

What do you play?

Thanks a ton. I am thrilled to hear this. I play the drums on all of the tracks.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 05:11:41 PM »

What do you play?

Also, happy to know it made it there safely. I was so glad to see it touchdown in Australia. International orders always make me nervous.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 08:21:32 PM »
Expand Quote

What do you play?
[close]

Also, happy to know it made it there safely. I was so glad to see it touchdown in Australia. International orders always make me nervous.

Oh, that wasn't me who ordered it. I was listening on band camp. I'm not from Australia either.

Still, stoked that you got your music out and sent around the world. That's gotta feel pretty good.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 05:46:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

What do you play?
[close]

[close]

Oh, that wasn't me who ordered it. I was listening on band camp. I'm not from Australia either.

Still, stoked that you got your music out and sent around the world. That's gotta feel pretty good.

Oh! Wowzers. Hmmm, the mystery still goes on. Well either way I am flattered that you took the time to listen to us. Thank you kindly.