Author Topic: chris neiratko uncovers white guy doing hitler jokes for vice  (Read 16801 times)

shark tits

because we know that it's not cool to joke if it might hurt some feelings. i guess in the interest of fairness ya'll better ruin this guy's life next. someone see if vice will cover it. oh wait........
http://www.vice.com/en_us/article/nn4jq8/meet-the-nieratkos-jim-riswolds-hilarious-hitlers

ChronicBluntSlider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: chris neiratko uncovers white guy doing hitler jokes for vice
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 12:32:13 PM »
Mark Twain he ain't

ogbawtawd

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 01:34:09 PM »
I back Hitler.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 01:37:51 PM »
criticizing someone for being a nazi is the same thing as “lynching” them, a “witch hunt” and “ruining their lives.” who are the snowflakes here? stfu.

shark tits

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 01:54:40 PM »
criticizing someone for being a nazi is the same thing as “lynching” them, a “witch hunt” and “ruining their lives.” who are the snowflakes here? stfu.
getting someone fired is tantamount to ruining their life i'd say. only you mentioned witch hunt and lynch. be consistent, chris neiratko jokes about hitler, ergo he's no better than a nazi, get him fired. keep that same energy pussy boi.

ps by calling people you disagree w/ snowflakes or cucks, you're legitimizing that slang. i'm no rightwing/racist but you're perpetuating that language and proving my theory  that far left and far right are both football players, they just wear opposing colors. i'm a skater, i hate jocks.

Mongoloid

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 01:59:29 PM »
If Big Brother existed today Slap would have a collective aneurysm.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 02:11:08 PM »
I don’t call people snowflakes. but that term got tossed around a lot. jason jessee has multiple income streams and will be just fine. he owns a goddamn oceanfront naziland ranch.

Mongoloid

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 02:16:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
getting someone fired is tantamount to ruining their life i'd say. only you mentioned witch hunt and lynch. be consistent, chris neiratko jokes about hitler, ergo he's no better than a nazi, get him fired. keep that same energy pussy boi.

ps by calling people you disagree w/ snowflakes or cucks, you're legitimizing that slang. i'm no rightwing/racist but you're perpetuating that language and proving my theory  that far left and far right are both football players, they just wear opposing colors. i'm a skater, i hate jocks.

If you don't share in the outrage down to the very specifics, down to very core and acceptable thought process, you might as well don the nazi regalia. Objective thought processes are unwelcome here, lets celebrate individualism with the newest brand of "thought control". opinions, although outwardly unspoken will not be tolerated.

Even my own personal condemnation of racism wasn't poignant enough, nor acceptable enough to our peers to absolve me of my lack of righteousness.

shark tits

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2018, 02:18:28 PM »
I don’t call people snowflakes. but that term got tossed around a lot. jason jessee has multiple income streams and will be just fine. he owns a goddamn oceanfront naziland ranch.
you asked 'who are the snowflakes here'? implying that i, as the author of this bitchin' thread was the snowflake. don't softshoe semantically out of the room, you used it in a pejorative manner.
ok, jason jessee will but that hasn't stopped nazis. other people have joked about nazis which isn't fighting white hegemony [and as stated on slap, if you're not fighting it then you're a nazi yo damn self] so keep it going.
jason jessee down, piss negrotaco to go.
and when ya get him in trouble i'll find someone else who went one joke over the line. don't congratulate yourselves for taking out one foot soldier, collect those nazi scalps, you sj-warriors.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2018, 02:21:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

someone said this in a Daryl Angel thread so I'm paraphrasing: being a pro skateboarder for the largest sports corporation in the world isn't some life-providing job, it's a privilege. no one's life is being ruined because they don't get to do their passion for a living anymore.

and the horseshoe theory youre toting is ahistorical garbage.
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2018, 02:37:49 PM »
people criticizing jason jessee were routinely called snowflakes, pussies, liberal nutjobs, and even sjws, which is the same language you’re using. you have no valid argument to defend him except to try to call his detractors sjws and communists or whatever silly exaggerations you can come up with. the guy is a goddamn nazi. criticizing him is not an extreme left position but defending him is a far right position. stop insulting people’s intelligence. you guys act just like bullies who get confronted for the first time: you get all defensive, say you’re just joking and then tell people to stop being so sensitive. when that doesn’t work, out come the accusations of people being “crazy.” typical narcissistic and sociopathic behavior.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2018, 02:42:38 PM »
So is your stance on the Jason Jessee thing that he was just joking around for 30 years and doesn’t deserve this?

shark tits

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2018, 02:42:58 PM »
horseshoe theory is totally true.
what would ya'll be doing in a real holocaust?
idk, what are you doing about cops killing poor people?
what are you doing about israel killing palestineans?
real change isn't getting an aging skater fired, there's good fights to be fought.

even if someone was a real nazi, is snitching really the way? if yes, then snitch on neiratko. i jsut want ya'll to be consistent. i bet i can comb through old scans on CBI and find questionable stuff from everyone.
remember the cardiel interview where he punched the girl?
but, that's different... seig heil cardiel.
fuck that, keep that daryl angel energy.

chuck, don't come at me w/ 'you guys in another thread' focus on this one.
either you're warriors or you're bullies picking on soft targets.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2018, 02:47:42 PM »
Getting hate symbol use out of skateboarding seems like a good place to start. Just because you aren’t getting the nobel peace prize doesn’t mean it’s not a worthy endeavor.

shark tits

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2018, 02:50:24 PM »
So is your stance on the Jason Jessee thing that he was just joking around for 30 years and doesn’t deserve this?
my stance is you took down one 'slap described nazi' so now take down more.
if all your bad ass grand dads killed one nazi and called it a day, it really would have made russia have to fight extra hard to stop germany.
remember when muska said 'niggas is fake, honkies is real'? white supremacy!
make them all commit suicide w/ their gfs in a bunker then high five about your moral superiority.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2018, 02:51:00 PM »
reminds me of people who complain about cops writing speeding tickets when the real criminals are out there raping and murdering. rapists and murderers exist so speeding is okay.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2018, 02:51:27 PM »
horseshoe theory is totally true.
what would ya'll be doing in a real holocaust?
idk, what are you doing about cops killing poor people?
what are you doing about israel killing palestineans?

real change isn't getting an aging skater fired, there's good fights to be fought.

Oh come the fuck on dude, you think people can't strive clean up the industry of something theyre passionate about and care about world issues, too? you don't think these things intersect, that me a black man might want jessee out of industry for the same reasons i stand against police violence

you're running thru every deflection tactic in the book to avoid admitting maybe you dont mind neo-nazism

and RE: horseshoe theory: can you point to an intersection between leftwing policy and rightwing policy, or are you just talking out of your ass?
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2018, 02:54:49 PM »
People do bad stuff in their past and change (ie most people and Corey duffel as one example). The difference with Jason is that he did bad stuff in the past and continued to do sketchy stuff 2 plus decades later.

This wasn’t about taking any one person down it was about exposing the problem through out the culture.

shark tits

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2018, 03:01:37 PM »
rightwing policy and leftwing policy are pro corporation, pro big government [even if one espouses the opposite] pro military industrial complex, pro prison industrial complex and pro killing arabs for their resources.
oh, both are anti immigrant too and hard on the poor/welfare.
obamacare was originally a right wing handout to the insurance companies.
a lot of things have to be signed by the party you wouldn't expect it from to get less negative reaction aka we'll take somethign from obama gladly we'd complain about from bush or vice versa.

ya'll can be whatever you want but it's like me recycling a bottle and going 'i did my part, planet's fixed'.
keep that hate [that righteous hate] in your hearts, there's more nazis to stomp.
am i ok w/ nazis in skating? i've had to live w/ real nazis briefly in jails and shit. they're scary to me too.
jason jessee didn't scare me although leticia's stories and some others did make him sound like a bad guy.
i think that terrorizing was way worse than swastikas.

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2018, 03:09:44 PM »
what state in the us are you from?
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

shark tits

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2018, 03:11:36 PM »
what state in the us are you from?
massachusetts

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2018, 03:13:07 PM »
Was the guy a pro skateboarder?
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

shark tits

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2018, 03:17:10 PM »
Was the guy a pro skateboarder?
'the guy' was chris neiratko. i mean, he meets another hitler joker but he's one too and vice paid him to write about it. which is funny to me but i'm not part of youth brigade. joking on hitler normalizes hitler and the next thing you know..........
oh, if you've never heard of chris neiratko, i've never seen him skate but big brother [and later vice, espn] paid him to write about pro skaters so he's like 2 degrees of kevin bacon from skating pro.
you might know him as a guy puking on jackass part one.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2018, 03:31:03 PM »
I know who chris is but I was meaning the guy he is interviewing
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2018, 03:42:24 PM »
because we know that it's not cool to joke if it might hurt some feelings. i guess in the interest of fairness ya'll better ruin this guy's life next. someone see if vice will cover it. oh wait........
http://www.vice.com/en_us/article/nn4jq8/meet-the-nieratkos-jim-riswolds-hilarious-hitlers

Once again, you've really given us all a lot to think about.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2018, 04:10:14 PM »
I know who chris is but I was meaning the guy he is interviewing

I think the whole article is made up. It’s obviously supposed to be humorous but it’s not that funny.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2018, 04:16:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

and RE: horseshoe theory: can you point to an intersection between leftwing policy and rightwing policy, or are you just talking out of your ass?

"You're either with us or against us"

Ie. Nationalism
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 04:23:37 PM by botefdunn »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2018, 04:21:33 PM »
Shark Tits is a low-key racist, white-trash junky, but y'all love to gnar him.

SLAP is full of fucking kooks tbh.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2018, 04:25:19 PM »
Shark Tits is a low-key racist, white-trash junky, but y'all love to gnar him.

SLAP is full of fucking kooks tbh.

I think it’s just that there’s a little clique he’s in where they constantly gnar each other so you’d get that impression but it’s not true. Look also at the choad poster Mongoloid’s rep. He rarely posts anything funny or interesting but he and butthole sniffer and a few others are constantly jerking each other off.

shark tits

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2018, 04:29:15 PM »
ya'll care too much about rep. you can't get a discount at the skateshop for having a positive rep. shit ain't nothing but people w/ bad reps are crybabies about it.
keep your eyes on your own dicks.
[edit] and it's rich to be called a junky [sic] by a person named smokecrack. god bless.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 04:37:50 PM by I sniff my own butthole all the time »