Author Topic: Chris Cole of Monster?  (Read 6925 times)

nocomply900

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Chris Cole of Monster?
« on: May 28, 2018, 08:36:10 AM »
He’s not on the Monster site, and Monster isn’t listed on the sponsors page of his site, either. Seems like Cole is moving more behind the scenes with announcing, etc. I know no one cares about Monster, but whatever.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
Re: Chris Cole of Monster?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 08:51:47 AM »
Word on the street is that he's starting his own energy drink company called vOMIT. Saw him drinking a sample behind Applebee's the other day.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2224
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 09:37:54 AM »
I hope Berra goes on an instagram live rant about it.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 10:02:34 AM »
The fuck is your ass doing on those sites?

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 10:28:41 AM »

Dude you don’t check the monster energy skateboard team page every Memorial Day?
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 10:43:24 AM »
Jesus Christ, the one day I don't make my daily rounds through the Monster, Red Bull and Rockstar websites. I told myself when I was late on finding out that Pat Duffy was off of Lost that I'd never make the same mistake again. I am shit.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2018, 10:44:04 AM »
This news ruined my memorial day. Thanks a fucking lot.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2018, 11:17:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude you don’t check the monster energy skateboard team page every Memorial Day?

Oh, sorry. Did just that and found this on their "about" page:

" At Monster we are all about the things you care about. What kid dreams about landing a 9 to 5 job? We all dreamed about being pro athletes, musicians and living the life. We know it takes encouragement and support to make that dream a reality, so we created the Monster Army to back the next generation pros, the future Ricky Carmichael, Jeremy McGrath, Dave Mirra, Danny Kass and Rob Dyrdek's."

Who the fuck dreams of becoming Dyrdek?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 11:19:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

" At Monster we are all about the things you care about. What kid dreams about landing a 9 to 5 job? We all dreamed about being pro athletes, musicians and living the life. We know it takes encouragement and support to make that dream a reality, so we created the Monster Army to back the next generation pros, the future Ricky Carmichael, Jeremy McGrath, Dave Mirra, Danny Kass and Rob Dyrdek's."

Vinny Bahn, that's who.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 11:33:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

" At Monster we are all about the things you care about. What kid dreams about landing a 9 to 5 job? We all dreamed about being pro athletes, musicians and living the life. We know it takes encouragement and support to make that dream a reality, so we created the Monster Army to back the next generation pros, the future Ricky Carmichael (retired) , Jeremy McGrath (retired), Dave Mirra (passed away), Danny Kass (from New Jersey)  and Rob Dyrdek's. (retired) "

A truly solid line up.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

fs overkrook

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2018, 11:35:18 AM »
He doesn’t need any sponsors dude! He’s got stomp sessions! There’s a sign for it at my local skate Park. It’s a real nice sign.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 04:09:37 PM »
May have something to do with the fact that he is, like Daryl Angel, a violent abuser?
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

daditude adjustment

• Rep: 21
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 06:27:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Jesus Christ, dude. Go on your honeymoon and leave slap till you get back. When you come back we can go skate and I'll fill you in on what's been happening on here!

That's right everyone, our dude tortfeasor got married to a wonderful human yesterday. Let's all wish him the best and encourage him to go be cute with his new wife and put the phone down.

Anyone else recently married or engaged? Let's derail this thread?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2190
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2018, 07:26:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Jesus Christ, dude. Go on your honeymoon and leave slap till you get back. When you come back we can go skate and I'll fill you in on what's been happening on here!

That's right everyone, our dude tortfeasor got married to a wonderful human yesterday. Let's all wish him the best and encourage him to go be cute with his new wife and put the phone down.

Maybe he was taking an after sex shit, and had time to post...it happens.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 07:27:54 PM »
Golly gee not Chris Cole please tell me it ain't so  :'( :'( :'( can you also check if Nyjah is still on monster please

euro tm

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2018, 07:46:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Maybe he was taking an after sex shit, and had time to post...it happens.

a horrible ending and a beautiful beginning. congrats g!

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2018, 08:09:31 PM »
I'm surprised he still hasn't started his own wrist band company, he seems to be doing pretty well with his bmx company he doesn't need monster

BuddyPal

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2018, 09:54:47 PM »
he still got that monster dong from what i hear  ;)

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2018, 11:07:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No plans on doing that. Too much anxiety and other issues. I've been skating more, so I have that.

Yeah, I'm about to turn 31 soon and don't have a partner. I hang out with this chick but don't have the guts to commit to anything. I will probably regret it but that's what I do.

I don't know, if some people are meant to be miserable, I'm sure as fuck is one of them.

Any way, congrats to you, Tort.

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2018, 12:09:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

" At Monster we are all about the things you care about. What kid dreams about landing a 9 to 5 job? We all dreamed about being pro athletes, musicians and living the life. We know it takes encouragement and support to make that dream a reality, so we created the Monster Army to back the next generation pros, the future Ricky Carmichael (retired) , Jeremy McGrath (retired), Dave Mirra (passed away), Danny Kass (from New Jersey)  and Rob Dyrdek's. (retired) "

[close]

Rob Dyrdek probably did...Bet Berra's gone there, too.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

jomeara1

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2018, 03:25:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

No plans on doing that. Too much anxiety and other issues. I've been skating more, so I have that.

Yeah, I'm about to turn 31 soon and don't have a partner. I hang out with this chick but don't have the guts to commit to anything. I will probably regret it but that's what I do.

I don't know, if some people are meant to be miserable, I'm sure as fuck is one of them.

I think you and I need to get together and grab a beer one day ikobrakai. Your life is too similar to mine.

SkateChimney

• Rep: -29
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2018, 04:11:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think you and I need to get together and grab a beer one day ikobrakai. Your life is too similar to mine.

if ya'll niggas do nothing else today make sure u look up jordan peterson

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2018, 04:40:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

if ya'll niggas do nothing else today make sure u look up jordan peterson

Already did.

About that beer. Last time I got "wasted" my ass got the boot from this rehab in February and I had no place to go. I'll stick to dead lifts.

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2018, 05:09:29 AM »
Word on the street is that he's starting his own energy drink company called vOMIT. Saw him drinking a sample behind Applebee's the other day.
genious

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2018, 08:13:01 AM »

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

I THOUGHT THE SAME EXACT FUCKING THING

LIKE WHO THE FUCK IS ON THOSE 2 WEBSITES WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR LIFE

HOLY SHIT

GET SOME FUCKING HELP

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2018, 08:29:17 AM »
Hopefully Red will log on and address this.

katy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2018, 08:38:12 AM »
can i have you extra mosnter wristbands then?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2018, 12:06:51 PM »
Hopefully Red will log on and address this.
Or Chris Cole's pony.

GUCCIMANE

• Rep: -4
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2018, 04:06:46 PM »
hope they're making room for a kick ass sk8er like david loy
BURR

legalbeagle

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2018, 04:27:08 PM »
Chris Cole, a noted supporter of our troops, left Monster for more patriotic Rip It on Memorial Day. Truly a class act and hopefully more of his fellow white american pro skaters follow his lead.