Author Topic: Meeting your high school bully as an adult?  (Read 5897 times)

bawtawdinfinity

Re: Meeting your high school bully as an adult?
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2018, 03:57:33 PM »
I was kind of a bully with pranks, but I was never bullied. but every group of skaters at every school since elementary were not down with me at all. They had the latest skater gear and those fuckin haircuts and shit and I didn't fuck with that, I just had skate shoes. Every skater group in school was just bitchmade prettyboi cool guys. When I did skate around them they would get visibly pissed cause I was better than them, lol, but I didn't even care I was just trying to skate but hey were all about showing off and outdoing people. I fell in with the bad kids, outcasts and nerds and I'm super greatfull for that. Skaters were lame.     

Hahaha actually this kid use to bully me on the bus in like 9th grade but I didn't view him as a threat so I didn't care. One day I was at his house and he went in his room and came out completely naked just lookin at me. I was like wtf and kinda froze. Went back in and came bavk out and said, "soooo, your not gay". Lol I wish I blazed his asshole though, that little faggot wanted some daddy dick. He was a smooth twink.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2018, 05:37:04 PM »
^closeted gay guy airing out his fantasies through a troll account confirmed.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2018, 06:01:51 PM »
Not even in closet, I want to fuck tranny and twink bois, Ive always said that, I am a powertop.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2018, 06:18:30 PM »
but don’t you talk about women too? are you bi?

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2018, 06:26:36 PM »
Yeah, a orgy with both would be ideal. But I'm only attracted to feminine features.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2018, 06:59:31 PM »
Yeah, a orgy with both would be ideal. But I'm only attracted to feminine features and dicks.

This is what you meant to say

Zurg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2018, 06:36:42 AM »
when i was 7th grade this fucking ginger kid who was a couple years older than me tried to take my board, but i wouldnt leave him alone till he gave it back. he kept threatening he was going to fuck me up if i didnt let him have the board, but he never did anything. it went on for like half an hour, i was so pissed. not sure what happened to him

in 9th grade, this idiot who was a year older fought me for having pink wheels. i lost, but didnt take much of a beating. according to facebook hes really into his dodge charger these days.

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -48
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2018, 07:03:32 AM »
As I stated initially in this original post I did get a few of the boards back that people stole from me however they weren't the nicest ways. I use to live in a seasonal beach community in CT for a bit Point O' Woods to be specific an if I ripped off your house during that time well Oh well sucks for you......... Anyways I had scoped out where this one douchebag had lived and I waited till his family left to retrieve my Rob Roscopp 4 so I am camped out across the street during the night I bolted across went around back and shimmied a screwdriver and got in through the back grabbed my board and stole a bunch of liquor. On one hand yeah I felt bad for stealing booze on another had someone not stolen my board at St. Marys Catholic church well I wouldn't be in your house. So I was caught for my shenanigans during the early 90s but I do not feel bad when someone steals my shit and I do a rescue mission to get my gear back.
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2018, 04:24:31 PM »
They all generally live a shitty life now. So do I. I like to think mine is a better kind of shitty.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

jomeara1

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2018, 10:58:09 AM »
I can only think of one kid that gave me a rough time back then and he was hard to avoid because we had mutual friends, so he was around me quite often. He would just say a lot of shit that was uncalled for and put you on the spot just to make you feel bad.  At the end of the day I would just shrug it off and not let it ruin my day because I knew I was the better person.

Fast forward a few years later and he joined the military and got his arm and leg blown off from an IED.  Super fucking gnarly. I would never wish that upon my worst enemy.  When I saw him after that he was super nice and friendly and seemed very positive despite the situation. Now we’re actually better friends than we ever were. You never know how things turn out sometimes.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2018, 11:31:24 AM »
I can only think of one kid that gave me a rough time back then and he was hard to avoid because we had mutual friends, so he was around me quite often. He would just say a lot of shit that was uncalled for and put you on the spot just to make you feel bad.  At the end of the day I would just shrug it off and not let it ruin my day because I knew I was the better person.

Fast forward a few years later and he joined the military and got his arm and leg blown off from an IED.  Super fucking gnarly. I would never wish that upon my worst enemy.  When I saw him after that he was super nice and friendly and seemed very positive despite the situation. Now we’re actually better friends than we ever were. You never know how things turn out sometimes.
He gave an arm and a leg to be a less shitty person.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2018, 12:10:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
He gave an arm and a leg to be a less shitty person.

WOW! talk about giving a brother a hand........... and a leg to boot lol
It's funny when going through class albums or whatnot I remember a really talented skater ended up being a shitstick Oinker Cop at the local mall in Chattanooga. I was filming a video somewhere near and we ended up going to the mall and filming portions in stores this was when VX1000 was hot 98' or 99'. We ended up getting confronted by that same talented skater/Oinker about filming and plenty of MILF upskirt shots and boobs shit was raw as fuck. I called the dude out like wtf happened and had it on tape.  however my shit got stolen and that video was part of it. fuck wish I had that now I'd put it up online in a sec....

Ghost Face Nigga

• Rep: -34
  • Im black
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2018, 01:09:13 PM »
when i was 7th grade this fucking ginger kid who was a couple years older than me tried to take my board, but i wouldnt leave him alone till he gave it back. he kept threatening he was going to fuck me up if i didnt let him have the board, but he never did anything. it went on for like half an hour, i was so pissed. not sure what happened to him

in 9th grade, this idiot who was a year older fought me for having pink wheels. i lost, but didnt take much of a beating. according to facebook hes really into his dodge charger these days.

i read that way to quick and thought it said nigger and not ginger. i imminently thought "damn this dude went full jason jesse on his bully!" but then i read it over and realized im a fucking moron that cant read.

Horny 2 Skate

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2018, 09:31:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i read that way to quick and thought it said nigger and not ginger. i imminently thought "damn this dude went full jason jesse on his bully!" but then i read it over and realized im a fucking moron that cant read.

Hahaha did exactly the same thing

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2018, 10:14:18 AM »
i wouldn't say bully really, but he was just kind of a dick in general. he's a super successful and owns several restaurants in the DC area, has a sweet looking porsche, super ripped, and is friendly with several members of the washington caps. you can tell he's still a bit obnoxious but that has honestly probably helped him in these ventures. he seems happy which is chill, doesn't bother me any, i've made a pretty chill life for myself...obviously more of a modest life but i'm happy

shark tits

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2018, 10:20:29 AM »
i wouldn't say bully really, but he was just kind of a dick in general. he's a super successful and owns several restaurants in the DC area, has a sweet looking porsche, super ripped, and is friendly with several members of the washington caps. you can tell he's still a bit obnoxious but that has honestly probably helped him in these ventures. he seems happy which is chill, doesn't bother me any, i've made a pretty chill life for myself...obviously more of a modest life but i'm happy
beat his high score in donkey kong and watch his life unravel

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2018, 11:20:10 AM »
aight, jimmy pesto haha

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2018, 02:26:58 PM »
you guys are so black and white.  i was both the bullied and bullier.  thankfully my bully phase lasted less than year. but im glad i got bullied.  it led me off the football field and into the skate park.  it made me friends with the drama kids who had cool music, interesting books and tons of different things to smoke. being bullied gave me a nice inferiority complex and chip on my shoulder that's really helped me in my professional and academic career.  in my drive to be nothing like them they made me a nicer person.

i should probably thank my bullies. they sacrificed their best years to make me a better adult.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Yu Dum

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2018, 10:02:50 AM »
My freshman year of high school, this group of dumb rednecks (all of them seniors) used to call me a faggot and tell me to get a haircut at lunch almost everyday. I never said anything and always kept to myself bc they did not and will never matter.

Fast forward a few years to find out that the one main culprit had been crushed to death in a four-wheeler accident. Some people told me that I should at least feel some remorse, but all I could say at the time is “good riddance.”

Now, looking back, I feel like a huge asshole for having that mentality about it. He may have been an asshole, but he didn’t deserve to die.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2018, 12:11:22 PM »
My freshman year of high school, this group of dumb rednecks (all of them seniors) used to call me a faggot and tell me to get a haircut at lunch almost everyday. I never said anything and always kept to myself bc they did not and will never matter.

Fast forward a few years to find out that the one main culprit had been crushed to death in a four-wheeler accident. Some people told me that I should at least feel some remorse, but all I could say at the time is “good riddance.”

Now, looking back, I feel like a huge asshole for having that mentality about it. He may have been an asshole, but he didn’t deserve to die.
Wow, I had heard one of mine was severely crippled yeah I was kinda a dick well better him then me like that but now looking back at least he wasn't killed by someone.  The many bullies I had either went on to be miserable or end up in prison, or knocking up that high school sweetheart that squeezed out a bunch of puppies and use to be quite attractive but lost it after the 2nd unplanned kid.
Do I feel bad for them? Some as they turned out to be okay at best, but the rest naww still bitter and glad I have moved on physically and mentally without seeing any of them again.

Enfant Terrible

• Rep: -3
  • is this really real ?
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2018, 02:11:23 AM »
There was a fat kid who used to bully me and my friends because we were skaters when i was in high school ,one time he made my friend cry by making fun of his dying father ( he had cancer and died a year later )

I hope this fat kid died in a slow painful death and i don't feel bad at all.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2018, 04:34:37 AM »
There was a fat kid who used to bully me and my friends because we were skaters when i was in high school ,one time he made my friend cry by making fun of his dying father ( he had cancer and died a year later )

yeah that fat kid gets no sympathy for being a cocksucker anyone who does that shit deserves a kick in the throat....

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 397
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2018, 04:53:51 AM »
I was the fat kid in school and got bullied because I had eye cancer and have one fucked up eye (it's better now)

When I got better after treatments  I started skating more and  started training martial arts.
I got buff in my college years and went full bodybuilding mode a few years after that,
and it was then when our high-school had a reunion.

When I saw my bully he was intimidated and didn't even dare to look at me,
and his wife was acting over the top frisky around me when I went to get drinks.

Didn't do anything with her (but I could if I wanted to), but that was a great feeling, insulting my bully deeply.
It was also my cue to exit and leave those toxic people with who I had nothing in common with anyway...

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2018, 04:57:52 AM »

i wouldn't feel bad. i grew up with these two brothers who were huge cry babies when they were younger and grew up to be total dickheads. the younger one died a few years ago in a motorcycle accident. my parents went to the funeral but i skipped it. i dont like either one of them and even though this guy didn't deserve to die, i still don't respect him or his asshole brother. now having lost my younger brother, i do have more sympathy for their family but it doesn't change my opinion of any of them. they suck.

Ghost Face Nigga

• Rep: -34
  • Im black
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2018, 07:34:54 AM »

Horny 2 Skate

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2018, 08:12:04 AM »
I was the fat kid in school and got bullied because I had eye cancer and have one fucked up eye (it's better now)

When I got better after treatments  I started skating more and  started training martial arts.
I got buff in my college years and went full bodybuilding mode a few years after that,
and it was then when our high-school had a reunion.

When I saw my bully he was intimidated and didn't even dare to look at me,
and his wife was acting over the top frisky around me when I went to get drinks.

Didn't do anything with her (but I could if I wanted to), but that was a great feeling, insulting my bully deeply.
It was also my cue to exit and leave those toxic people with who I had nothing in common with anyway...
That's great love hearing stories of just knowing you can size up the competition and laugh it off. I'd have violated his gal just to spite him but good on you though,

I had a friend years ago in a small redneck town he was kinda mentally slow and was always down to film, so in some videos you'd hear his yeahs and were kinda funny, I feel bad for laughing as he is still friends with him to this day, anyways a news team followed around some dipshit teens as they were harassing him meowing and saying stupid shit as this kid would repeat what was being said, at one point he knew he was being picked on and would slap himself really hard permanently damaged his eye and eventually his bike got stolen. we'd see him around and be like wtf ? you need anything from us we got your back etc....  He never took us up on it however we saw the segment on the news and we were like these idiots, (side note he got a brand new bike which later was given a nice bmx by a friend I believe a Cult bmx) ..... Oh shit our buddies did some bully hunting slashed his tires and would berate the rednecks and make fun of them every chance we saw them, the persons that were with them would be like oh he's sorry for what happened leave him alone! Harassing a bully to instigate a fight isn't hard however using psychological tics and jabs make them freak out is totally worth it. one thing I abhor and won't tolerate is abuse towards children elderly or mentally challenged. Just like a nazi a wife beater or pedophile you should be ousted and named for your actions and held accountable for what you create in this world.

Pigeon

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2018, 11:08:20 AM »
One of mine became a cop, another ended up getting sexual assault charges from hazing someone, and the rest ended up working in business or finance.

I’ve randomly seen some of them in Manhattan and Chicago, during trips, but don’t want to waste my time interacting with shitty people from my past.

shark tits

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2018, 11:38:01 AM »
One of mine became a cop, another ended up getting sexual assault charges from hazing someone, and the rest ended up working in business or finance.

I’ve randomly seen some of them in Manhattan and Chicago, during trips, but don’t want to waste my time interacting with shitty people from my past.
were you bullied in every city in america?
one of mine became a cop too but according to neighborhood friends, he looks out. maybe that's why i never get kicked outta my strip mall plaza?
know what's funny? when we were wicked little, 4th grade, i fought him and put him in the camel clutch and his cousin ran to get his dad and so his dad sees me mounting him in the camel clutch and i socked him a few X for the road and ran from the family.
so like, i halfassed wonder if that's not why he bullied me later and became a cop?
full circle.

companguero

• Rep: 248
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2023, 12:48:03 AM »

I see my guy all around west LA where I doordash.
He never bullied me he was just more of a rascal that would give me shit every once in a while.
The thing that irked me about him was how he excelled at everything.
The memory that always pops up is our computer science teacher praising him for his skills in PASCAL programming while I was still barely grasping BASIC.

More importantly, these bus bench ads would be a great outlet for a company like WKND. Imagine Tom K’s headshot alongside a parody of real estate jargon.

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

fuck_that_guy

• Rep: 286
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2023, 01:09:03 AM »
fuck that guy