Author Topic: Chattanooga  (Read 792 times)

Tylerdunagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Chattanooga
« on: January 30, 2018, 01:23:49 PM »
I see a lot of sick footage coming out of Chattanooga. I've never been there, but I only live 2 hours away. Anybody know any good spots?

Statebird

• Rep: 46
Re: Chattanooga
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 09:25:08 AM »
stopped there on the way to atlanta a few years back, check out the shop Comfort, chris hooked it up with everything

good people

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -48
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
Re: Chattanooga
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 04:19:57 AM »
I see a lot of sick footage coming out of Chattanooga. I've never been there, but I only live 2 hours away. Anybody know any good spots?
Ok man for good spots Amsouth bank it might be nobbed, the aquarium volcano gap, ledges aplenty hit early in the morning or late at night, Coolidge park north Chatt, Stop by Comfort shop only core shop there, federal building next to Miller park weird triangle shit and some benches stairs and ledges use caution bums aplenty did a weird rollover drop in on the triangle with soft wheels, ollied up and blunt to dropin the otherside it was fun but fucky when looking over it. St. Elmo they've got some decent round rails you have to search em out, hitup the Sanctuary park some older heads will point some shit out. manny pads aplenty especially in East brainard area and other crap now I have lived there when I was younger some might be there some might be nobbed so use your noodle and tak to Chris Scoggins @comfort shop.
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass