Hey, we all want the Slap forums to continue doing what they do, to be the crazy f**ked-up place we all know and love, but events of the last week or so convinced us that it's time to establish a simple Code of Conduct - for both our users and administrators to follow. Users who violate these terms will be suspended for the first offense. A second violation means banning for good. Administrators are expected to uphold the highest standard of conduct, and those who fail to do so will be stripped of their authority. Terms are as follows:
- Do not upload, post, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
- If you are under the age of 18 it is illegal for you to view some materials contained on this website. If you encounter any of this material, discontinue browsing immediately.
- No IP address, physical address, phone number, email address, or personal information not made public by the affiliated person can be posted by anyone on the site at any time or under any circumstance, without written consent from the person affiliated with the information.
- 'Photoshopping' or otherwise altering the image of any underage person into pornographic images or situations is not allowed. Report this violation to our administrators and we will evaluate the transgression.
- Submitting false reports or otherwise abusing the report system is an offense.
Please further review Terms and Condition if you have any other questions.
We all agree about the need to respect others' anonymity and privacy. Like we said, our administrators will be held to the exact same accountability as you. Cross the line, you get bounced.