Author Topic: Ask Anyone Anything Game.  (Read 30116 times)

via

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
Re: Ask Anyone Anything Game.
« Reply #270 on: July 31, 2012, 01:22:25 PM »
Larry David

You can spend one year of your life in any time period in history. Which one, why.

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #271 on: July 31, 2012, 02:23:45 PM »
Probably 30 or so BC to see if Jesus was an actual person and if all the "miracles" really happened. Bring a video camera....tape it...bring it back and silence all the crazy religious people.

Fuck one, kill one, marry one: Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansen, and Mila Kunis.
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #272 on: July 31, 2012, 02:51:31 PM »
Probably 30 or so BC to see if Jesus was an actual person and if all the "miracles" really happened. Bring a video camera....tape it...bring it back and silence all the crazy religious people.

Fuck one, kill one, marry one: Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansen, and Mila Kunis.

Dear god, my top 3!?  It was kind of easy for me to decide though: fuck Mila, kill Scarlett, marry Natalie.

By yourself: Either hike from Kabul to Islamabad or sail from Kenya to Egypt in a small boat.  You get a GPS, a canteen, 10 Cliff Bars, 5 oranges, a harmonica, and a copy of this for your flight:

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #273 on: July 31, 2012, 04:39:18 PM »
the hike. Its easier to hide in the woods from taliban than it is to hide on the ocean in a boat from pirates. Though I suppose the boat matters too. I suppose if the boat looked like shit and I wasn't carrying anything of value I'd pick the boat.

If you could get away with it, what would be the craziest crime you would commit?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #274 on: July 31, 2012, 04:43:23 PM »
Theft. Grand fucking theft.

What's the worst crime you have committed?

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #275 on: July 31, 2012, 04:47:18 PM »
Felony sale of cocaine.

Dogs? Cats? it really tells a lot about your character

codithou

• Rep: 41
« Reply #276 on: July 31, 2012, 05:08:39 PM »
Cats. Probably because I spent most of my childhood at my grandmother's house and she had a few cats. They're usually relaxed and I like that. I like dogs too, though. I want a dog.

Do you think America will change a lot in the next 20 - 30 years? Seeing as most younger people now are more likely liberal Democrats compared to the older generations that have a lot of power in America and are more likely conservative Republicans, wouldn't it make sense that as the younger generations age, the state of American political beliefs would change? I don't know much about this stuff.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #277 on: July 31, 2012, 09:06:10 PM »
Politics change generationally, but political positions often change with age, the younger you are, the more likely you are liberal has tended to be the way things go. I think things will definitely change, but its hard to say how. Who knows what random bullshit could go down over the next 20 years when you think of the last 10.

If a gunman had a gun at your mother and fathers head, and said if you didn't choose one of them to die he would kill them both, who would you choose to live?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
« Reply #278 on: July 31, 2012, 09:59:38 PM »
My mom. Not that I don't love my dad, but my mom raised me.

What's your dream job?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

SUPERNAUT

• Rep: -70
  • suck it
    • Max Hates Your Favorite Movies avatar image
« Reply #279 on: July 31, 2012, 10:10:43 PM »
My mom. Not that I don't love my dad, but my mom raised me.

What's your dream job?
Owning a restaurant with a medical marijuana licence that sells gourmet food with dope in it.

Why do people think Family guy is funny when they don't get any of the regular references that make up the entire show?

maxhatesyourfavoritemovies.blogspot.com

Inanimate Object

« Reply #280 on: July 31, 2012, 11:03:54 PM »
Because "the plot should be advancing right now but isn't!"

If you were to design a judicial system, which elements of restorative and retributive justice would you add/retain?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #281 on: July 31, 2012, 11:17:14 PM »
is this for a school project? i dont know enough about it at all, but i'd implement some restorative justice for sure. make victims have a larger say in the process. if a dude beats his wife to near death, he goes to jail and she goes home. also if a hot girl hits u with a car ud get to tap that ass.

who do you think about when making decisions. gimme percentages. u?ur fam?prospective gf's?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

jerrys_kids

« Reply #282 on: August 03, 2012, 07:51:06 PM »
Punch your mom in the face, or kick you dad in the testicles?

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #283 on: August 03, 2012, 09:38:57 PM »
Punch your mom in the face, or kick you dad in the testicles?
kick my dad.

what was the most fucked up thing you did before the age of 16?

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #284 on: August 03, 2012, 10:34:53 PM »
i killed my aunts two german sheppards
i poisoned their water with insecticide, chlorine, and rat venom
my idea was to color and flavor the water
they didnt wake up the next day
i was 6.

whats the sensation of giving anal?

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2012, 02:47:16 PM »
I'd imagine painful for both parties, but then I'm not into that sort of thing.

Is Jereme Rogers really crazy, or is he onto something with this whole notion of being selfish setting you free? I've recently been feeling lately that if I spent more time alone cultivating the things in my life that I really want to do, I'd be a better friend to others and a more pleasurable person to be around, etc. I'll admit homeboy is not the most articulate Bostonian out there and that some of his verbal diarrhea approaches full person, but the concept still intrigues me.

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2012, 04:16:27 PM »
Its not the being selfish that is setting him free, it the liberation of accepting who he is.  Just because you focus on things that you want to do doesn't give you the right to act like a selfish cunt.

If you see a hot girl somewhere, do you approach?

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2012, 05:08:27 PM »
Its not the being selfish that is setting him free, it the liberation of accepting who he is.  Just because you focus on things that you want to do doesn't give you the right to act like a selfish cunt.

if equipped with my club and net, then yes.

for the rest of your existence, the taste of going down on a girl must change to a doritos flavor. which do you choose?

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2012, 05:15:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
if equipped with my club and net, then yes.

for the rest of your existence, the taste of going down on a girl must change to a doritos flavor. which do you choose?

salsa verde

Would you give some guy extreme head and swallow his load for $100,000?

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2012, 08:19:40 PM »
are you kidding? i'd do it for 1000 bucks. i've always wanted to give head to an action sports athlete anyways.

since jerry'skid is a fucking moron, i'll use the same question as last time.
who do you think about when making decisions. gimme percentages. u?ur fam?prospective gf's?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

HairyCunt

« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2012, 08:24:38 PM »
I used to not think that much, now I think what would my mom think, but even that doesn't work sometimes.

What is the most questionable thing you've done sexually? ie taking advantage of drunk chicks etc.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #291 on: August 05, 2012, 04:40:41 PM »
I feel like I've done worse things but this is one that comes to mind and can be summed up simply. Had a fairly sexually explorative foursome in London - all girls and me - but didn't use a condom. I was supposed to leave for India the next day but I was fairly naive in my travels at this point and forgot to get a visa so when I went to the airport they wouldn't let me on the plane - fortunately I was able to just switch my flight to leave for Sri Lanka the next morning. However, when I get back to the hostel they're sold out so I just lurk the bar and end up hooking up with this girl in her hostel room - no condom this time either. I haven't taken a shower throughout all of this then I get on an 18 hour plane ride to Sri Lanka. Probably the grimiest I've ever felt and then I get to wash off in a Sri Lankan shower.

Can you ever even truly know yourself assuming you often do things you never imagined you would do on a frequent basis?

luc

• Rep: -118
« Reply #292 on: August 05, 2012, 05:59:11 PM »
not sure why those things are exclusive.. but yes. i feel like i know myself really well. i make good decisions and know what i want and basically do what i want all the time. but im always like "what the hell how did i end up doing this crap".. but in a good way. but its usually just because of other people and me just going along with whatever. but i always know when to abandon ship if the situation gets critical.

"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God." -vonnegut

i dont have a good question.. uhh how do you like my kee?

HairyCunt

« Reply #293 on: August 05, 2012, 06:36:21 PM »
I feel like I've done worse things but this is one that comes to mind and can be summed up simply. Had a fairly sexually explorative foursome in London - all girls and me - but didn't use a condom. I was supposed to leave for India the next day but I was fairly naive in my travels at this point and forgot to get a visa so when I went to the airport they wouldn't let me on the plane - fortunately I was able to just switch my flight to leave for Sri Lanka the next morning. However, when I get back to the hostel they're sold out so I just lurk the bar and end up hooking up with this girl in her hostel room - no condom this time either. I haven't taken a shower throughout all of this then I get on an 18 hour plane ride to Sri Lanka. Probably the grimiest I've ever felt and then I get to wash off in a Sri Lankan shower.

Can you ever even truly know yourself assuming you often do things you never imagined you would do on a frequent basis?

Sorry I hate cats. 

That's awesome, haha. I have never had such luck travelling.  It's probably me though.  If that was me I'd be freaking for the rest of my trip.

I think you would know yourself enough to  know that you often do things you never imagined you'd do on a frequent basis, but probably not well enough to say you always do this or that etc. because who knows what might be around the corner.  This sort of thing weirds me out sometimes, I like to think I have control over my impulses but other times it's hard to tell.

What was the last sketchy thing you have done?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #294 on: August 05, 2012, 08:26:22 PM »
Drunk driving last week and got stopped at a roadblock... still don't know how I escaped that one.

If you could be alive for one defining moment of human history, what would you pick?

EDIT: just thought of a few of these so feel free to answer whatever, I don't care.

Ugliest world leader? Living or dead

To any gay guys, would you consider hitting a dude off limits like hitting a woman? Why or why not?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 08:45:23 PM by frank gerwer's nose »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #295 on: August 05, 2012, 09:06:50 PM »
Defining moment of human history? this one:

(Edit: check out this sweet youtube comment for that video:

David Is beautiful I am impresioned how i listen David is singer David wonderful actor movie and very good singer and beautiful man

Michelle888888able 3 weeks ago

/edit)
Ugliest world leader?
Qaddaffi is bad, and that birthmark on Gorbachev was not beautiful

Gay dudes hitting dudes? I'm not gay, but I think it depends on the circumstance. I think domestic violence or violence within a relationship is generally looked down upon no matter what the gender is, but outside of a relationship its not like extra bad to hit a guy, it really depends on your stance on violence at that point.

If you are somebody on a regular shitting schedule, what time of day is the loaf ready to leave the oven?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:09:07 PM by Ronald Wilson Reagan »

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #296 on: August 05, 2012, 09:50:15 PM »
I work from home but I take my lady to work. I usually take her to work at 7:30, get a coffee at 8:00, then come home and do precisely 30 minutes of actual work until 8:45. Then I commence the coffee shit.

What is something that you know that you feel like no one else would know on here, but would be useful?
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #297 on: August 05, 2012, 09:57:43 PM »

To any gay guys, would you consider hitting a dude off limits like hitting a woman? Why or why not?
Hitting your partner is always fucked up, no matter what kind of relationship. But hitting some guy that say deserved it for doing something wrong? No, fair game.

The intricacies of proper sexual utilization of the anus.

You have to have sex with one male celebrity/world leader for your survival. Who is it and why?

HairyCunt

« Reply #298 on: August 06, 2012, 01:22:34 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Hitting your partner is always fucked up, no matter what kind of relationship. But hitting some guy that say deserved it for doing something wrong? No, fair game.

You have to have sex with one male celebrity/world leader for your survival. Who is it and why?

Cristina Fernandez, because  she is hot, and a woman.

Would you ever turn in a friend to the police, or would you cut off friendship and let someone else do it?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #299 on: August 06, 2012, 02:19:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Cristina Fernandez, because  she is hot, and a woman.

Would you ever turn in a friend to the police, or would you cut off friendship and let someone else do it?
Are we talking about something like unpaid parking tickets, or something closer to double homicide?

Which president do you think had the biggest dick?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.