Author Topic: Supermoon Skateboards?  (Read 4400 times)

Ishaboi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
Re: Supermoon Skateboards?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2024, 11:11:05 PM »
don't forget to enter primitive's Tesla giveaway! it ends in 3 days or some shit!

Out of curiosity I put a sticker in the cart. 12$ shipping still. Get fucked

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -486
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2024, 05:43:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Not a fan of the name at all. I wonder if they just split up the team? All the similar looking tech ledge skaters stay on primitive, and all the other guys...wait
[close]

I just looked at the team list...

they could just put the ams on and make them pro
kyonosuke, Jaeb, Mota,

If Dylan got put on super moon he’d quit immediately kid seems to understand the industry way more than the majority of pros . P rod is a complete douchebag and you never see him with the team unless it’s at the park. Dude doesn’t even go on trips. He couldn’t even get anyone but a mcclung to show up for the video announcing that Johnny guy.  P rod is lame it’s amazing the company has survived
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

thehogsniper

• Rep: 49
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2024, 07:53:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Not a fan of the name at all. I wonder if they just split up the team? All the similar looking tech ledge skaters stay on primitive, and all the other guys...wait
[close]

kyonosuke, Jaeb, Mota,
[close]

If Dylan got put on super moon he’d quit immediately kid seems to understand the industry way more than the majority of pros . P rod is a complete douchebag and you never see him with the team unless it’s at the park. Dude doesn’t even go on trips. He couldn’t even get anyone but a mcclung to show up for the video announcing that Johnny guy.  P rod is lame it’s amazing the company has survived
I legit have never understood the appeal of primitive's identity, like it's just a company that throws out hundreds of collabs for a generation obsessed with pop-culture. "oh wow, this has stone cold!!!" "omg I love guns n roses!!!". get bent with this stupid shit. shocked at how their team has so many studs but is wasting their primes

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2024, 09:40:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

kyonosuke, Jaeb, Mota,
[close]

[close]
I legit have never understood the appeal of primitive's identity, like it's just a company that throws out hundreds of collabs for a generation obsessed with pop-culture. "oh wow, this has stone cold!!!" "omg I love guns n roses!!!". get bent with this stupid shit. shocked at how their team has so many studs but is wasting their primes
You just said it.
A generation obsessed with pop culture seems to be Primitive bread and butter. For us on the older side the brand is appealing due to the quality of boards and specially shapes. I'm a 8.25 14wb kind of guy so for me is either Primitive or Crail.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2024, 12:40:13 PM »
don't forget to enter primitive's Tesla giveaway! it ends in 3 days or some shit!
That’s the gofundme for the new brand.

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2024, 07:21:43 PM »
I challenge any one at Primitive to accurately describe a supermoon.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1938
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2024, 07:34:23 PM »
It's what caused this 8.25

To become this 9.125
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1074
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2024, 07:39:06 PM »
@rocklobster i pressing the gnar button as hard as I can!

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2024, 07:55:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's what caused this 8.25

To become this 9.125

Aw crap, well done!

@rocklobster i pressing the gnar button as hard as I can!

Gotcher back on that.

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2024, 08:01:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

kyonosuke, Jaeb, Mota,
[close]

[close]

Gnar for the painfulness of your accuracy.