Author Topic: Wtf is up with the nine club  (Read 363584 times)

Mallie, Allen. and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fartknocker415

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -45
Re: Wtf is up with the nine club
« Reply #2310 on: January 07, 2024, 03:09:59 PM »
Crob is the last person to be critiquing others choice of clothing when this guys uniform is a fucking thin ass shirt over a ducking thin ass hoody and a backwards trucker hat every fucking day I’m so sick of his lame ass showing up in my algorithm

skatebruh

• Rep: 31
« Reply #2311 on: January 07, 2024, 03:21:33 PM »
> order hawaiian pizza
> pizza is delivered by guy in hawaiian shirt
> wtf

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2312 on: January 07, 2024, 04:38:24 PM »
Personally, I require my 11pm baconator combo delivered by someone in a 3 piece tweed herringbone suit who's name is Leviticus Cornwallingstonshire if I'm even gonna CONSIDER tipping 5%

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 952
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #2313 on: January 07, 2024, 09:17:21 PM »
We gotta give people a chance.

It's definitely not healthy to be judging that someone's style of dress means they are unsafe to deliver take out.

Everyone has to eat. Surf is down it might be time to put on the delivery hat.

I've had to help my sister do door dash. The customers are usually the busters. Not the poor people who gotta do that for bread.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

streetmeat

• Rep: 169
« Reply #2314 on: January 08, 2024, 03:05:34 AM »
Crob is the last person to be critiquing others choice of clothing when this guys uniform is a fucking thin ass shirt over a ducking thin ass hoody and a backwards trucker hat every fucking day I’m so sick of his lame ass showing up in my algorithm

his look can be described as looking like a Kohls catalog model

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #2315 on: January 08, 2024, 02:29:23 PM »
While I don't agree with his take I completely see where he's coming from haha. I a way it's like whoa who the hell is this rando with my food ?

I door dashed the other day for the first time and that's exactly how I felt. No uniform or anything, just the clothes on my back made me feel like I stole some food and brought it back or something

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

zahed

• Rep: -25
« Reply #2316 on: January 09, 2024, 06:29:27 AM »
https://youtu.be/L6meRjZQgWs?feature=shared

Sebo has a wild story. Had no idea how long he had to hustle to get on.

D10S

• Rep: -57
  • la patineta no se mancha
« Reply #2317 on: January 09, 2024, 10:37:24 AM »

Troubadour26

• Rep: 91
« Reply #2318 on: January 09, 2024, 11:06:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Willy Santos was one of my faves growing up.
[close]

Got round to watching this today. Good episode. Willy remembers a lot from back in the day.
[close]

This was the perfect episode for Kelly and jeron . While Kelly’s skate nerdiness gets annoying , hearing how he sent Willy money for stickers back in the day was adorable and really reminds you how cool skateboarding is.

Hearing kelch say Willy was too nice to have gotten bullied at emb is amazing. He was ahead of my time but the first thing that comes to mind when you think Willy santos is a smile.

10/10 wholesome post

Ray C. Usery

• Rep: 177
  • My brother Roy is into music
« Reply #2319 on: January 09, 2024, 01:37:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

his look can be described as looking like a Kohls catalog model

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-4978870/mens-opposuits-shiny-silver-slim-fit-novelty-party-suit-tie-set.jsp?prdPV=22

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
« Reply #2320 on: January 09, 2024, 02:08:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Got round to watching this today. Good episode. Willy remembers a lot from back in the day.
[close]

This was the perfect episode for Kelly and jeron . While Kelly’s skate nerdiness gets annoying , hearing how he sent Willy money for stickers back in the day was adorable and really reminds you how cool skateboarding is.

Hearing kelch say Willy was too nice to have gotten bullied at emb is amazing. He was ahead of my time but the first thing that comes to mind when you think Willy santos is a smile.
[close]

10/10 wholesome post

Willy Santos is truly a gem and a good human. I remember when growing up in SD (I'm also Filipino) I was with family at Family Fun Center (now Boomers) of Clairmont Mesa Blvd. Guess Willy was there with his extended family. I saw him and geeked out as he was my favorite skater. I think he must've noticed me geeking out, some kid in a Vans tee and Willy pro shoes, so he made his way up to me and my family, introduced himself, then let me know that he was hosting a skate contest down in the Mt. Miguel area and that I should roll thru. Super nice, said hello to my folks who were like, "who's he?"

The following week, I went to his contest, he recognized me and said what up. I even won his frogs board in a raffle. I rode that board with pride until I got jacked for it by some high school gangsters  :'(

citycity

• Rep: -103
« Reply #2321 on: January 09, 2024, 02:20:43 PM »
Sebo was a fun one.

citycity

« Reply #2322 on: January 09, 2024, 05:56:30 PM »
I see now they do two live shows a week now again. Interesting.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3361
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2323 on: January 09, 2024, 06:17:35 PM »
Yeah Willy Santos is such a kind person and also one of the most consistent skaters to ever walk the planet.

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
« Reply #2324 on: January 10, 2024, 11:22:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

10/10 wholesome post
[close]

Willy Santos is truly a gem and a good human. I remember when growing up in SD (I'm also Filipino) I was with family at Family Fun Center (now Boomers) of Clairmont Mesa Blvd. Guess Willy was there with his extended family. I saw him and geeked out as he was my favorite skater. I think he must've noticed me geeking out, some kid in a Vans tee and Willy pro shoes, so he made his way up to me and my family, introduced himself, then let me know that he was hosting a skate contest down in the Mt. Miguel area and that I should roll thru. Super nice, said hello to my folks who were like, "who's he?"

The following week, I went to his contest, he recognized me and said what up. I even won his frogs board in a raffle. I rode that board with pride until I got jacked for it by some high school gangsters  :'(

Willy is the man. Glad to see he seems just as cool. Sick that he thought sakura no hand 5s. I think Crob was a willy fan

fried

• Rep: 54
« Reply #2325 on: January 10, 2024, 01:50:40 PM »
Anyone listen to sebos?

I thought it was strange they didn’t talk about his shoe sponsor situation. getting on Lakai, having a part in the flare, switching to adidas and why that ended.

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2326 on: January 10, 2024, 04:12:25 PM »
Anyone listen to sebos?

I thought it was strange they didn’t talk about his shoe sponsor situation. getting on Lakai, having a part in the flare, switching to adidas and why that ended.

especially since they love shoe talk

i guess im just glad they spoke about Stacks. Used to watch Sebos welcome clip a lot for some reason

miss those boards actually

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 952
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #2327 on: January 10, 2024, 05:08:24 PM »
They just made me aware of the fully formed Dashawn Jordan style.

My godt that guy fuckin sick. That whole crew is fuckin on fire.

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

citycity

« Reply #2328 on: January 10, 2024, 07:02:37 PM »
Anyone listen to sebos?

Couldn’t agree more.

Also thought it was funny how se I was so polite and didn’t directly say “we already talked about this”

Shuh

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2329 on: January 10, 2024, 08:40:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Anyone listen to sebos?

[close]

Couldn’t agree more.

Also thought it was funny how se I was so polite and didn’t directly say “we already talked about this”

Probably conflict of interest Crob has started to dabble in making his own board shapes over at Crail, he doesn't wanna over step MC

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #2330 on: January 10, 2024, 09:32:26 PM »
I’d imagine some of the guests ask to skip certain questions or have them edit stuff out before the show is aired. I know the Bunt gives the guests final approval before the show is live. You can often hear the audio change on rapid fire questions or certain questions are skipped.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 10:55:46 AM by Southernmost »

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #2331 on: January 11, 2024, 03:56:59 AM »
I’d imagine some of the guests ask to skip certain questions or have them edit stuff out before the show is aired. I know the Bunt gives the guests final approval before the show is live. You can often her the audio change on rapid fire questions or certain questions are skipped.

They said that in most of the case the guest does not have an answer during the recording so they send one later
check my music

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -36
« Reply #2332 on: January 11, 2024, 12:44:51 PM »

We’ll never know but I’d like to know why they scrapped the experience show, dumped Steezus and Eldy then quickly rebranded almost the exact same show and look like they’re reproducing what they were doing minus the co-co-co-co-hosts..?

I randomly checked Eldy’s instagram the other day and it seems he’s of alcohol since three weeks which is good for him. No news on Steezus. Maybe he got lost doing influencer hikes in the hills?

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2333 on: January 11, 2024, 04:27:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

We’ll never know but I’d like to know why they scrapped the experience show, dumped Steezus and Eldy then quickly rebranded almost the exact same show and look like they’re reproducing what they were doing minus the co-co-co-co-hosts..?

I randomly checked Eldy’s instagram the other day and it seems he’s of alcohol since three weeks which is good for him. No news on Steezus. Maybe he got lost doing influencer hikes in the hills?

hes been doing his thing on tiktok

Stab n Kill

• Rep: 2
« Reply #2334 on: January 12, 2024, 09:15:07 PM »
Anytime something sexual is mentioned…or if the topic of sex is discussed, I always find it a bit weird how uncomfortable Chris seems to appear whenever the topic of sex is brought up on the nine club. Kelly on the other hand just jokes around. Basically, I feel that for more grown men, everyone on the podcast acts pretty immature when it comes to talking about sex. whenever the number 69 is mentioned, they laugh hysterically…..and I don’t know….i just find it kinda strange

Ray C. Usery

• Rep: 177
  • My brother Roy is into music
« Reply #2335 on: January 12, 2024, 09:22:07 PM »
what does 69 smell like

biaherl

• Rep: 270
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #2336 on: January 14, 2024, 09:13:14 PM »
If you're into history this is going to be a treat

Lucky_Basek

• Rep: 56
« Reply #2337 on: January 15, 2024, 02:04:30 AM »
If you're into history this is going to be a treat

25 mins in, already one of the best episodes ever

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 792
« Reply #2338 on: January 15, 2024, 05:17:41 AM »
Anytime something sexual is mentioned…or if the topic of sex is discussed, I always find it a bit weird how uncomfortable Chris seems to appear whenever the topic of sex is brought up on the nine club. Kelly on the other hand just jokes around. Basically, I feel that for more grown men, everyone on the podcast acts pretty immature when it comes to talking about sex. whenever the number 69 is mentioned, they laugh hysterically…..and I don’t know….i just find it kinda strange

lots of people are like that, it usually means that they don't get to participate in it too often

HaveFunSkateboarding

• Rep: 20
« Reply #2339 on: January 15, 2024, 07:20:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lots of people are like that, it usually means that they don't get to participate in it too often

I like and listen/watch the show but also have many gripes. This is one of them. It’s like they’re children. Also, of the three people Jeron is the most adult but also it’s like they’re all in some type of bubble and don’t even understand how the real world works (Kelly and Chris way more than Jeron, but he has his moments too).