Author Topic: Fuck Dylann Roof  (Read 4703 times)

Monkey_Mcpott

Re: Fuck Dylann Roof
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2015, 05:15:36 PM »
Still wondering if there is anyone here that supports the use of the confederate flag? If so why?

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2015, 06:32:14 PM »
Expand Quote
What the fucks up with this interview? Pretty fucking weird.

[close]
I cant believe people are still trying to prove that he wasnt a racist or that this wasnt a hate crime. There are photos of him literally wearing flags directly connected to white supremacy and this article explains each of the flags he wears http://www.vox.com/2015/6/18/8806633/charleston-shooter-flags-dylann-roof.
The worst part is everyone will know his name and face because the way the media handles this.
Victims:
Rev. Sharonda Singleton
Myra Thompson
Tywanza Sanders
Rev. Clementa Pinckney
Ethel Lee Lance
Cynthia Hurd
Rev. Daniel L. Simmons Sr.
Rev. DePayne Middleton-Doctor
Susie Jackson

I wasn't trying to say this attack wasn't racially motivated. Just it is pretty weird to have told a black friend a week before that you planned to shoot up a university. Even stranger that he didn't seem too freaked out by this. If a friend told me they were going to go on a gun rampage, I think it would bother me a little...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

yatallfreak

• Rep: 11
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2015, 07:19:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What the fucks up with this interview? Pretty fucking weird.

[close]
I cant believe people are still trying to prove that he wasnt a racist or that this wasnt a hate crime. There are photos of him literally wearing flags directly connected to white supremacy and this article explains each of the flags he wears http://www.vox.com/2015/6/18/8806633/charleston-shooter-flags-dylann-roof.
The worst part is everyone will know his name and face because the way the media handles this.
Victims:
Rev. Sharonda Singleton
Myra Thompson
Tywanza Sanders
Rev. Clementa Pinckney
Ethel Lee Lance
Cynthia Hurd
Rev. Daniel L. Simmons Sr.
Rev. DePayne Middleton-Doctor
Susie Jackson

[close]

I wasn't trying to say this attack wasn't racially motivated. Just it is pretty weird to have told a black friend a week before that you planned to shoot up a university. Even stranger that he didn't seem too freaked out by this. If a friend told me they were going to go on a gun rampage, I think it would bother me a little...
Sorry but like i said earlier I didn't mean anyone in this thread or on SLAP, I know we're smarter than that. I was just saying that because like this video surfacing is kind of another thing trying to disprove it was involved with race, there was even a new article I saw saying that Dylann Roof had black facebook friends like that somehow means he isnt racist. Sorry if I made it seem like an attack on you or anyone in here I was just referencing the video and the people in the media trying to stay blind over race

OldmanEpic

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2015, 06:05:31 PM »

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2015, 07:07:59 PM »

Video sums it up quite well

Dengles

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2015, 08:20:36 PM »
Still wondering if there is anyone here that supports the use of the confederate flag? If so why?
I don't support the flag at all because I think it's trashy, but I have family who fought for the Confederacy even though they weren't slave owners.  While I would never fly/wear/support that flag in any way I still have to be kind of respectful to it just because my family members fought under it so I don't really view it as the worst thing in the world. It was a battle flag used to represent many Confederate regiments in the Civil War, not their government.  Their government was a borderline fascist regime full of rich white slave owners (assholes) who wanted to keep both black people and poor white people down because they ran a modern day feudal society.  The Confederate flag as we know it today represented regiments made up of the poor whites who were often times rounded up against their will to go fight in a war that only benefited those who harmed them.  Why the KKK and other racist redneck morons adopted it I can only assume is a mixture of their own stupidity and moonshine or whatever those bumblefucks drink.  Even though I'm a history major I try not to spend any time thinking of the past because I would rather just live in the present and get along with all people.  

Edit:  I would just like to add before everyone kooks me I think it's dumb that people still care enough about the past to fly it.  I was just trying to say it doesn't really upset me when I see it, it usually just tips me off to think that person is a moron. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 03:59:35 AM by Dave-E »

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2015, 08:23:07 PM »
racist.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2015, 08:36:47 PM »
my ancestors were cocksucker but i don't have to worship dick
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Dengles

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2015, 08:56:53 PM »
my ancestors were cocksucker but i don't have to worship dick
If only we could teach that in the schools that cater to the trailer park districts. 

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 732
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2015, 12:45:33 AM »
I wish I could buy a gun.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Boomhauer

• Rep: 43
  • Yep
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2015, 12:51:25 AM »

Video sums it up quite well

haha accent he does at 2:30

Fuck someone should bring up conspiracy theories about the shooting...

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2015, 12:51:01 PM »
I agree, if all this is true then fuck that kid. Sad thing is most people would say "Fuck _______" about a normal decent human that they don't even know, so maybe a harsher thread title was in order, I don't know.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2015, 05:19:10 PM »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2015, 01:45:19 AM »
[infantile argument]

Way to dodge the question. And that comic is right: just say you like guns. That's all there is to it.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2015, 08:17:47 AM »
Anyone ever travel deep down into bumblefuck dixie before? Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Northern Florida etc? There are plenty of black folk who proudly rep the Confederate stars & bars.....I thought it was kinda weird at first, and never asked any of them about it - but I think it says something.
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2015, 09:43:40 AM »
For the record, not everyone who lives in the south is a confederate flag-wearing, gun-shooting, good ole boy.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2015, 10:11:09 AM »
Anyone ever travel deep down into bumblefuck dixie before? Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Northern Florida etc? There are plenty of black folk who proudly rep the Confederate stars & bars.....I thought it was kinda weird at first, and never asked any of them about it - but I think it says something.
Mulatto friend of mine from NYC bought a nice confederate flag hat at a truckstop/bus station in TN and then fed me a bunch of acid wearing it. There was some older dudes from NC there too, in their camper, he flat out asked them if the confederate flag was racist and they responded with "yes."

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2015, 10:21:01 AM »

Probably a bunch of uncle ruckus's

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2015, 12:32:19 PM »
i find it incredible that america has so many fuccbois like this in jail, and they still test drugs on animals,  give this fuck some weird  ass new meds, experiment with his body, tear open a new asshole on the motherfucker and call it science, i doubt there will be any hippies crying about that, bitch deserves it
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2015, 01:19:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Probably a bunch of uncle ruckus's

OldmanEpic

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2015, 01:51:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[infantile argument]
[close]

Way to dodge the question. And that comic is right: just say you like guns. That's all there is to it.

What question did I dodge?

Yes I do like guns.

I also like people, moreso then guns.

This kid is a disgrace, and Ive said something similar before.

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2015, 03:10:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[infantile argument]
[close]

[close]

What question did I dodge?

Yes I do like guns.

I also like people, moreso then guns.

This kid is a disgrace, and Ive said something similar before.

Perhaps you missed my post then. It's all good.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2015, 03:13:39 PM »
comedian Christopher Titus posted this on facebook today, thought it was pretty good:

THE AMERICAN SWASTIKA

To all of you who have been on the Pro-Confederate Flag thing, or think that it simply represents a time in history, or that the "Duke Boys weren't racist and that was one sweet Dodge Charger," William Tappan Thompson, the man that designed the flag said this:

"As a people, we are fighting to maintain the Heaven-ordained supremacy of the white man over the inferior or colored race; a white flag would thus be emblematical of our cause... As a national emblem, it is significant of our higher cause, the cause of a superior race, and a higher civilization contending against ignorance, infidelity, and barbarism. Another merit in the new flag is, that it bears no resemblance to the now infamous banner of the Yankee vandals."

Pretty cut and dried. So, to you people that hold it as a quaint symbol of long ago past, where White men sat on their porches with lemonade and listened to their slaves singing in the fields, I'm calling bullshit. This flag is the American Swastika-- it's embarrassing to us as a country. It should be in a museum-- an American museum of tolerance as a symbol to man's inhumanity to man. To fly it over a courthouse in this amazing country is a travesty, a stain on how great this country can be.

Today, my wife sat with a close friend of ours and was told the story of the first time our friend, who has spoken at the White House and has saved countless lives with her charity, was called a "nigger." She was nine. She. Was. Nine. The boy that said it was five. Five. No five-year-old riffs that. It is indoctrinated. My wife came home and cried about it. My wife and I will never know the bullshit that is racism in this country. As a matter of fact, if you are a racist in 2015, you aren't paying attention. Every black comic I used to tour with has a story about being bounced off the hood of a cop car. No white comics have this story. I'm tired of it all. It's not fixed, and it's not okay. So, peel off the Confederate flag stickers on the back windows of your pickups. Pull that Confederate flag off the porch, fold it up with that pillowcase with the eyeholes in it, and let's move forward. Whether you believe that it was designed as a racist symbol or not, and it was from the first stitch, that you now know it IS a racist symbol in our great country, should be enough for you to abandon it and join the winning team.

Christopher Titus
Yankee Vandal

OldmanEpic

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2015, 04:36:47 PM »
comedian Christopher Titus posted this on facebook today, thought it was pretty good:

THE AMERICAN SWASTIKA

To all of you who have been on the Pro-Confederate Flag thing, or think that it simply represents a time in history, or that the "Duke Boys weren't racist and that was one sweet Dodge Charger," William Tappan Thompson, the man that designed the flag said this:

"As a people, we are fighting to maintain the Heaven-ordained supremacy of the white man over the inferior or colored race; a white flag would thus be emblematical of our cause... As a national emblem, it is significant of our higher cause, the cause of a superior race, and a higher civilization contending against ignorance, infidelity, and barbarism. Another merit in the new flag is, that it bears no resemblance to the now infamous banner of the Yankee vandals."

Pretty cut and dried. So, to you people that hold it as a quaint symbol of long ago past, where White men sat on their porches with lemonade and listened to their slaves singing in the fields, I'm calling bullshit. This flag is the American Swastika-- it's embarrassing to us as a country. It should be in a museum-- an American museum of tolerance as a symbol to man's inhumanity to man. To fly it over a courthouse in this amazing country is a travesty, a stain on how great this country can be.

Today, my wife sat with a close friend of ours and was told the story of the first time our friend, who has spoken at the White House and has saved countless lives with her charity, was called a "nigger." She was nine. She. Was. Nine. The boy that said it was five. Five. No five-year-old riffs that. It is indoctrinated. My wife came home and cried about it. My wife and I will never know the bullshit that is racism in this country. As a matter of fact, if you are a racist in 2015, you aren't paying attention. Every black comic I used to tour with has a story about being bounced off the hood of a cop car. No white comics have this story. I'm tired of it all. It's not fixed, and it's not okay. So, peel off the Confederate flag stickers on the back windows of your pickups. Pull that Confederate flag off the porch, fold it up with that pillowcase with the eyeholes in it, and let's move forward. Whether you believe that it was designed as a racist symbol or not, and it was from the first stitch, that you now know it IS a racist symbol in our great country, should be enough for you to abandon it and join the winning team.

Christopher Titus
Yankee Vandal

Ah, some insight.

That is pretty fucked

abudabi

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2015, 07:54:08 PM »
"Whether you believe that it was designed as a racist symbol or not, and it was from the first stitch, that you now know it IS a racist symbol in our great country, should be enough for you to abandon it and join the winning team."
if you didnt know it was a racist symbol and you abandoned it after learning it was, you were already on Titus' side.
this is the key problem here. it is a victory but it's a limited victory.
racists will take down the flag if forced to, remain racist, and teach their kids to be racist. the flag really isnt the issue here.

edit: i do support the flag's removal though, because it shows respect.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 732
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2015, 08:04:22 PM »
All that says is that ignorance knows no color.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Lusty RunchBox

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2015, 11:03:53 PM »
I wish I could buy a gun.

Me too it would definitely get you a shitload of pussy

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2015, 05:32:16 AM »
And free gas.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2015, 09:55:09 AM »
I think that people are making this too much about gun control and the confederate flag when the root of all this is just pure racism and white supremacy. The thing that is troubling is there are many white males out there who share the same views as fuccboi, they just would never take it to that level. I see it all the time on news comments sections, YouTube comments sections, social media, etc. There are websites like stormfront where thousands of white males post the most hateful messages and ideology. The crazy thing is these people could be teachers, lawyers, judges, jury members, etc. Some people think that racism will die out with the older generation but this fuccboi was in his 20's. Its a society problem. When 12 year kids are callig me a nigger over Xbox live, you know its not going to die.

The only real positive from this is i hope this opens up the dialogue about true racism in this country. Not just white peoples right to say the N word or a flag, but deep honest discussions on the dangers of racism in the future, how we can explain to our children why his thought process is wrong and should not be tolerated, and what can we do as a society to just make it not as prevalent.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:00:01 AM by Big Skatefase »