Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1432923 times)

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #5970 on: May 03, 2021, 03:31:36 PM »
Expand Quote
j casanova raps like hes never heard a rap song before it still blows my mind. you'd think he would have improved after all these years
[close]
I’m still waiting for him to come out and say “longest April fools ever!!!”

This shit ain't no joke. 36 year old Jeremy is coming to take over the rap game.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #5971 on: May 03, 2021, 03:40:44 PM »
i feel like jereme's music is one of the strongest arguments against the existence of god this world has ever been presented. to "trust in god" and be provided that severe a lack of ability after a decade of work would be a savagery no all-powerful being could do conscionably

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #5972 on: May 03, 2021, 03:42:32 PM »
i feel like jereme's music is one of the strongest arguments against the existence of god this world has ever been presented. to "trust in god" and be provided that severe a lack of ability after a decade of work would be a savagery no all-powerful being could do conscionably
God doesn't want this man in hip hop, I see nothing but The Lord at work here my man

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
« Reply #5973 on: May 03, 2021, 06:51:15 PM »
J casanova is the Corey Feldman of skateboarding

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #5974 on: May 04, 2021, 12:59:44 AM »
Where is he getting the money to keep this dream alive ?

That studio looks pretty fancy
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Badmeaningood

• Rep: 24
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5975 on: May 04, 2021, 01:47:21 AM »
If he started going by "JR BLAST-OFF" again, then I could get behind it!

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5976 on: May 04, 2021, 07:10:59 AM »
15 years in the game without having to drop a single money making property.

This man is getting high with other people who like to get high and when they get high enough, they start fucking around with music but never enough to finish....then rinse & repeat for 15 years .

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5977 on: May 04, 2021, 08:13:22 AM »
Music is like skateboarding, if by 36 you haven't made it (except a few cases) you're better off getting a side job.

What's Mr. Casanova's side job? Weed?
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #5978 on: May 04, 2021, 08:29:06 AM »

This man is getting high with other people who like to get high and when they get high enough, they start fucking around with music but never enough to finish....then rinse & repeat for 15 years .

total conjecture on your part tbh, i haven’t seen jereme rodgers once in my life let alone smoked with him

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5979 on: May 04, 2021, 11:22:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

total conjecture on your part tbh, i haven’t seen jereme rodgers once in my life let alone smoked with him
I agree, it would be hard to smoke with/judge someone you can't see

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #5980 on: May 04, 2021, 11:54:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Where is he getting the money to keep this dream alive ?

That studio looks pretty fancy
[close]
Have you ever heard of this stuff called cocaine? It's a white powder that you snort to get high. Crazy, huh? Apparently it's a big thing.

I thought it was methaine?
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5981 on: May 04, 2021, 12:09:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
j casanova raps like hes never heard a rap song before it still blows my mind. you'd think he would have improved after all these years
[close]
[close]

This shit ain't no joke. 36 year old Jeremy is coming to take over the rap game.

i shouldn't be surprised but that insta is a depressing rabbit hole. makes me feel sorry for the guy.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1066
« Reply #5982 on: May 08, 2021, 01:04:39 PM »
As one commentator says: ‘oh yeah, I’m the Macho Man Randy Savage’.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #5983 on: May 08, 2021, 01:07:52 PM »
Sheckler of hairline, on baldness?

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #5984 on: May 08, 2021, 07:04:23 PM »
Maybe he just started road cycling, all my 30 year old friends wear these

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -292
« Reply #5985 on: May 08, 2021, 08:40:07 PM »
As one commentator says: ‘oh yeah, I’m the Macho Man Randy Savage’.

As a bald man who has rocked a shaved head for a decade or so there is no sweeter justice in this life than getting to say “bit of trouble up top ay” to mates starting to thin out (like this) .. watching their heart drop makes me smile.

;D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 08:53:04 PM by Paul Cicero »

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #5986 on: May 08, 2021, 09:40:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I'm so genuinely perplexed by his current lifestyle. He constantly posts vids of him hanging in nice ass pads and cars that belong to people he is hanging out with, but it's clear he's not employed unless he's selling drugs to these people. My best guess at this point is that he somehow convinces LA trust-fund idiots to let him party/crash with them all the time without them realizing how incredibly washed-up and braindead he is. Like, dude is in his mid-30's constantly posting sleepover videos and shit. I guess he's just accumulated enough friends in that scene at this point to float around and somehow do whatever he wants? I'm sure the fact he was at one point a top pro skater is enough for these people to want to hang with him, but like-- the music thing is also insane. Been a decade of rapping and he sounds worse than ever, was posting anti-vax shit the entirety of this past year...Guess I'm just jealous that his brain is clearly mush and he's still living better than me. Don't hate the player, hate the game and all that...

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #5987 on: May 08, 2021, 10:25:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I'm so genuinely perplexed by his current lifestyle. He constantly posts vids of him hanging in nice ass pads and cars that belong to people he is hanging out with, but it's clear he's not employed unless he's selling drugs to these people. My best guess at this point is that he somehow convinces LA trust-fund idiots to let him party/crash with them all the time without them realizing how incredibly washed-up and braindead he is. Like, dude is in his mid-30's constantly posting sleepover videos and shit. I guess he's just accumulated enough friends in that scene at this point to float around and somehow do whatever he wants? I'm sure the fact he was at one point a top pro skater is enough for these people to want to hang with him, but like-- the music thing is also insane. Been a decade of rapping and he sounds worse than ever, was posting anti-vax shit the entirety of this past year...Guess I'm just jealous that his brain is clearly mush and he's still living better than me. Don't hate the player, hate the game and all that...

He’s definitely floating and milking his friends. I know he does sell weed and party drugs on the side as well. His big payday, that he still lives off of, is that he became friends with RexKudo who produced Post Malone's first album and he slid J.R. a couple hundred thousand dollars a few years back to be his ‘lifestyle guru’. Typical LA bullshit but not a bad hustle.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5988 on: May 08, 2021, 11:51:37 PM »
^^ if this was even remotely true, It'd be amazing that Jeremy's annoying ass was able to create a better situation than Safranski who gets to go on tour with lil Wayne and probably gets to spend lil Wayne's money.

Also could anyone imagine paying Jeremy for advice on anything? I don't think I'd even listen to a Jeremy Roger trick tip.

"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1088
« Reply #5989 on: May 09, 2021, 07:30:56 AM »
Maybe he just started road cycling, all my 30 year old friends wear these

lol my Instagram feed is like 50% my cyclist friends and they were allllllll stoked on these.

As far as Sheckler goes, it looks like he’s just goofing off in some ridiculous free sunglasses. Sucks about the hairline, but he’s got the money to get that fixed up if he wants.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

BL0B

• Rep: 416
« Reply #5990 on: May 13, 2021, 10:32:43 AM »
J3R3'S out there cyring like a baby again in his stories if anyone wants to see it, last time was after he watched seaspiracy.

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #5991 on: May 13, 2021, 11:44:12 AM »
J3R3'S out there cyring like a baby again in his stories if anyone wants to see it, last time was after he watched seaspiracy.

Thank you for this, I needed a good laugh.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5992 on: May 13, 2021, 11:49:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Can someone record/repost it for those of us who can't see it?

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #5993 on: May 13, 2021, 12:06:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Holy shit, and I thought Craig was underqualified to be discussing that conflict. (note that I myself have 0 credibility (and take no sides) on the issue, but I don't think that 99% of Americans discussing the issue really know much either).
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #5994 on: May 13, 2021, 12:37:57 PM »
That was some bad fake crying.

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 641
« Reply #5995 on: May 13, 2021, 01:01:42 PM »
What're you talking about?  He's GENUINELY concerned about his friend's family in Gaza.  So much so that he needed to let everyone know on Instagram!

Also, that's my first trip to his instagram and I don't think I knew he was a trumpkin.  I mean I probably should have guessed, but I didn't.

Get hungry on it!

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #5996 on: May 13, 2021, 01:04:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What're you talking about?  He's GENUINELY concerned about his friend's family in Gaza.  So much so that he needed to let everyone know on Instagram!

Also, that's my first trip to his instagram and I don't think I knew he was a trumpkin.  I mean I probably should have guessed, but I didn't.

Don't forget that he thinks Covid is a Hoax.

This dude is just such a waste of talent... I'm so embarrassed that I liked his Yea Right part when it came out. In retrospect the sacking was the best part.

Red Eyed Swimmer

• Rep: 2
« Reply #5997 on: May 13, 2021, 03:15:04 PM »
wasn't he calling out niJAH to play skate for cash? he has a better chance playing bam a game of MUD

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 641
« Reply #5998 on: May 14, 2021, 05:52:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Don't forget that he thinks Covid is a Hoax.

This dude is just such a waste of talent... I'm so embarrassed that I liked his Yea Right part when it came out. In retrospect the sacking was the best part.

Yeah I think that is sort of a package deal.

And I get it, I was stoked on him back in those days too.  I'm sure in his own head he's a hiphop superstar, but whoever the people are around him that are feeding that notion are doing him a great disservices.

Get hungry on it!

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #5999 on: May 14, 2021, 06:55:57 AM »
somebody must be giving him money. He's always got a roof over his head