Author Topic: New Balance # containment thread  (Read 791323 times)

Fooj

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 182
Re: New Balance # containment thread
« Reply #9000 on: May 05, 2024, 09:17:26 AM »
Expand Quote
https://www.newbalance.com/pd/audazo-pro-in-v6/SA1IV6-45307.html?dwvar_SA1IV6-45307_style=SA1IG6

Just saw these on the NB site. I guess they are dropping on the grey day this month whenever that is. Soccer/skate shoe hybrid. I personally wouldnt wear them but i feel like alot of people would like them.
[close]
This is interesting from a branding standpoint. Doesn’t appear to have Numeric branding. Did the designers on the main team just design a skate shoe for fun?

I know you don’t have the answers. Just thinking out loud here.

I have some low, soccer inspired adidas skate shoes and I’m convinced I’ll roll an ankle if I ever skate them. These give me the same vibe. Too low for me.

Same vibe i got from these...

nollieboulala

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
  • fuckin wheel fell off
« Reply #9001 on: May 05, 2024, 10:43:08 AM »
How is the sizing between 440 V1 and V2?

It's basically the same for me. I'm 11 for both. The v1 is overall maybe slightly looser, especially over time and the v2 holds it shape a bit better, especially at first. v2 stay on foot more snug too which I like.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 643
« Reply #9002 on: May 05, 2024, 01:50:54 PM »
https://www.newbalance.com/pd/audazo-pro-in-v6/SA1IV6-45307.html?dwvar_SA1IV6-45307_style=SA1IG6

Just saw these on the NB site. I guess they are dropping on the grey day this month whenever that is. Soccer/skate shoe hybrid. I personally wouldnt wear them but i feel like alot of people would like them.
Oh I like these a lot, but you’re right they’re very unique looking and probably wouldn’t be up everyone’s alley. The deco stitching is a really nice touch.

The more I see those black 480 highs the more I like them