Author Topic: Fucking Awesome Skateboards  (Read 20558 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: Fucking Awesome Skateboards
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2013, 07:04:30 AM »
Has anyone here ever made out with a girl (or guy) after she swallowed your kids? Often in my fantasies I am confronted with the dilemma of whether or not I should kiss the girl that just sucked me off. No doubt some jizz would get on your tongue, but it would be your own brand so it wouldn't be gay. I don't think it would be gay anyway. Would it be gay? Would you do it? Have you done it? I get the feeling everyone is going to say no, but I submit to you that it would be unfair to your partner whom, I'm sure, has taken a dick straight from the vag (or ass) into her mouth. You probably also ate her out and went straight for the make out session. What I'm saying is, you're a goddamn hypocrite if you don't kiss the bitch after you finish in her mouth. Are you okay with that?
Yeah. No biggie.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gay, do you actually like the taste of cum? I ask because the fact that you're gay doesn't mean you actually like to swig man-yonnaise. I mean, you can like the twinkie, but not the cream filling.
[close]

I actually don't. Cum grosses me out. If it gets on or near me I scream like a girl with a spider on her, "GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF" Bums most other gay dudes out.
[close]

Isn't enjoying cum like the official gay test?
[close]

i think its penis on penis action
Like "docking"?

Expand Quote
majority of girls SPIT
[close]

^Inaccurate.

Also, none of you guys ever fucked a girl in the butt before?  Talkin' bout 'poo smell' ya ignorant mothafuckaz.
True and true. Most girls in my experience swollow and butt sex rarely has any shit or shit smell involved.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2013, 07:49:10 AM »

sdscanz

• Rep: -3

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2013, 08:41:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
It's a thread about cum guzzling, anal and homosexual sex. This is SLAP.

Sneakmin

• Rep: 0
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2013, 08:46:41 AM »
My girl swallowed it down quiet a bit in the early stages, just to impress for sure.  She thought she was all cool until I told her that ever other girl prior to here drank it down to.  Funny enough she admitted that after swallowing it she would get an upset stomach in about 20 minutes or so...feel like having to dirreha she said.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2013, 08:47:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
It's called grooming. Now bend over and no spitting.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2013, 08:58:19 AM »
My girl swallowed it down quiet a bit in the early stages, just to impress for sure.? ? She thought she was all cool until I told her that ever other girl prior to here drank it down to.? ? Funny enough she admitted that after swallowing it she would get an upset stomach in about 20 minutes or so...feel like having to dirreha she said.

Way to put her in her place.  Next time tell her that her pussy is looser than those girls too and that she should lose some weight then crack open a Hamms and see if River Monsters is on.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 09:01:16 AM by chockfullofthat »

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

TheRealDeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
    • TMKF VIDEO avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2013, 08:53:20 AM »
Expand Quote
My girl swallowed it down quiet a bit in the early stages, just to impress for sure.? ? She thought she was all cool until I told her that ever other girl prior to here drank it down to.? ? Funny enough she admitted that after swallowing it she would get an upset stomach in about 20 minutes or so...feel like having to dirreha she said.
[close]

Way to put her in her place.?  Next time tell her that her pussy is looser than those girls too and that she should lose some weight then crack open a Hamms and see if River Monsters is on.

Best post you've made, chock!

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 386
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2013, 11:31:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
After passing my drug test by drinking my cum, it totally doesn't bother me to kiss a girl who has swallowed or even spit out my seed.
[close]

Taht works? how?
[close]

Pretty standard knowledge...

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=68380.0
[close]

So just hypothetically speaking if my girl needs to pass a drug test I can just tell her to go down on me as frequently as possible and all it well for both parties?

No, it only works if its your own semen.  So it's only a solution for guys.

few123456789

• Rep: -87
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2013, 08:42:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Way to put her in her place.  Next time tell her that her pussy is looser than those girls too and that she should lose some weight then crack open a Hamms and see if River Monsters is on.

You are awesome.

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2013, 06:19:31 AM »
I can't remember if I have this trick from a movie or a tv-series or something. But the trick I did to convince my ex, once we argued wether or not it was annoying that she ran out to the toilet and spit it out, was to fill my mouth with a glass of water and ask her if she thought I looked sexy? - ever since then she gladly swallowed (and broke up)