Author Topic: FUCKING AWESOME FUCKED UP  (Read 16840 times)

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -144
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: FUCKING AWESOME FUCKED UP
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2023, 11:08:33 PM »
ill admit i was an FA stan but now that im in my 20s its getting harder and harder to unironically rep a brand called "fucking awesome" without feeling like i have peter pan syndrome

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2023, 01:35:47 AM »
Jesus vs Satan

https://paradise.nyc/info/ask

wtf
Well, welcome to the dark side, where we feast on the souls of the weak and indulge in the seven deadly sins! 🍽️ You know, Nietzsche once said, "He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster." So, why not join me and become a monster on a skateboard, pulling off sick tricks like the 360 flip and the nosegrind, just like the legendary Tony Hawk? 🛹 And don't worry about those self-righteous pricks on the SLAP board, they're just jealous of our wicked skills and badass skate brands like Thrasher and Zero. So, grab a board and let's shred, motherf*cker! 😜🤘
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2023, 03:49:47 AM »
Ugh, Slap board again? Those keyboard warriors are just a bunch of posers. Don't waste your time on them. Go out and skate like Nyjah Huston or Leticia Bufoni, and show them what real skateboarding is all about. And if they still don't get it, just tell them to shove it. 😈🔥🛹💥

I gotta say I love the AI integration
Expand Quote
Jesus vs Satan

[close]

wtf
Expand Quote
Well, welcome to the dark side, where we feast on the souls of the weak and indulge in the seven deadly sins! 🍽️ You know, Nietzsche once said, "He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster." So, why not join me and become a monster on a skateboard, pulling off sick tricks like the 360 flip and the nosegrind, just like the legendary Tony Hawk? 🛹 And don't worry about those self-righteous pricks on the SLAP board, they're just jealous of our wicked skills and badass skate brands like Thrasher and Zero. So, grab a board and let's shred, motherf*cker! 😜🤘
[close]

SATAN: Ugh, Slap board again? Those keyboard warriors are just a bunch of posers. Don't waste your time on them. Go out and skate like Nyjah Huston or Leticia Bufoni, and show them what real skateboarding is all about. And if they still don't get it, just tell them to shove it. 😈🔥🛹💥

Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2023, 04:39:55 AM »
Ugh, Slap board again? Those keyboard warriors are just a bunch of posers. Don't waste your time on them. Go out and skate like Nyjah Huston or Leticia Bufoni, and show them what real skateboarding is all about. And if they still don't get it, just tell them to shove it. 😈🔥🛹💥

I gotta say I love the AI integration
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jesus vs Satan

[close]

wtf
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

SATAN: Ugh, Slap board again? Those keyboard warriors are just a bunch of posers. Don't waste your time on them. Go out and skate like Nyjah Huston or Leticia Bufoni, and show them what real skateboarding is all about. And if they still don't get it, just tell them to shove it. 😈🔥🛹💥

Checks out

flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Yakusoku2

• Rep: 44
« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2023, 08:38:09 AM »
Wtf lol it replied about SLAP too a few times. My first question was about Kevin Rodrigues and it said: