Poll

Who did/will you vote for?

Joe Biden
Donald Trump
Neither

Author Topic: Biden vs Trump  (Read 32199 times)

trashparty

Re: Biden vs Trump
« Reply #180 on: November 03, 2020, 11:52:12 PM »
I hope you guys are stocked up on water and toilet paper because the shit is about to hit the fan in this country big time

never owned a gun in my life, but for the first time, i am seriously considering buying one.

am i too paranoid ? fuck idek anymore

i used to think the people on dooms day preppers were insane, but they're not looking so crazy anymore.

gonna be a wild next couple of weeks thats for sure

Digital Rasta

« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2020, 11:53:37 PM »
I want this nightmare to be over so bad. I still have hope. I don't think America is spiraling into a civil war type situation just yet but sometimes it sure does seem to lean that way

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1612
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #182 on: November 04, 2020, 12:51:56 AM »
I wish trump would only be America's problem, but his political style is being imitated worldwide and with quite some success. Anyone can now plant the seeds of doubt on any media piece if it does not suit them and it all makes for deeply divided societies.

But above all, he is acting like a certified lunatic and apparently that is not enough to vote somebody out. If he does get reelected, he will become very popular, since culling the population of the weak via the pandemic will surely boost the economy in the years to come. By then, the losses will be forgotten, since there is a new scandal coming from him everyday.

Karma is a bitch.  I fully trust divine intervention.  The truth always comes out and this man draft dodger always tries to hide the truth.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #183 on: November 04, 2020, 03:08:49 AM »
Well shit, Biden is now in lead in Wisconsin... this fucker needs to get a wave of blue mail in ballots in Penn as well.

America can't have another fucking red victory with a minority of the votes. This especially true with house and senate, we need adults to run the show at least for a few years.

Biden probably got AZ, which I never thought possible, so he needs fucking Penn. (He had a solid lead in the polls, fivethirtyeight had him winning Penn. pretty much for sure.)

Edit: NYTimes has Trump currently in the lead for Georgia but they are predicting the state for Biden (64% chance). Fucking Atlanta and Philly need to pull through.

Edit: If Biden keeps pace with the mail in ballots in Penn, he can win. See: The Remaining Vote in Pennsylvania Appears to Be Overwhelmingly for Biden https://nyti.ms/3epASym

And he's caught up in Michigan 49.4R v 48.9D with 16% of the ballots left to be counted.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 05:44:46 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #184 on: November 04, 2020, 03:12:10 AM »
Philly and Detroit need to come through bigly.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1066
« Reply #185 on: November 04, 2020, 03:19:20 AM »
All roads lead to PA.

Since it looks like Biden will win NV and hopefully WI he does not even need MI because he picked up AZ which I didn’t expect.

A Biden win in PA will give him 273 for the win.

PA has democratic leadership so all votes will be counted.

I understand @augustmoon concerns about the Supreme Court deciding the election but those individuals that Trump nominated don’t need him anymore and will be on the court long after he is dead and gone, so I doubt they want the stain of selecting the president on their resume.

I am feeling good, not great, about where Democrats stand.

Be patient fellow never Trumpers...

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #186 on: November 04, 2020, 03:58:23 AM »
If we wins nv and wi doesn’t he just need mi for 270

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #187 on: November 04, 2020, 04:29:10 AM »
I can't fucking believe Mitch was elected again....Kentucky, go fuck yourself (no offense to fellow Kentuckians who hate Mitch)
Dems put tens of millions of dollars into propping up an unpopular, pro-Trump candidate to run against Mitch and proceeded to light it all on fire when she predictably lost by double digits. I hate this place.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1303
« Reply #188 on: November 04, 2020, 04:54:22 AM »
Jesus I don't think I can handle hearing "very," "the best," "Gina," "millions and millions" in every speech for another 4 years...

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 729
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #189 on: November 04, 2020, 05:22:57 AM »
Gina?

Do you mean Gino? Is 45 a Gino stan?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #190 on: November 04, 2020, 05:32:00 AM »
Like the great Ianucci, the skater, he was a diva, he was the greatest of all divas, incredible talent with the most unbelievable style. I've gone to demoes where he would go "no no no no, I do not feel good, I will not skate today", and he'd leave. And then I've gone to some where it was the most unbelievable style that ever lived. The greatest right? Ianucci. But he liked me for whatever reason. He was very terrible to other people, but to me he was very nice.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1303
« Reply #191 on: November 04, 2020, 05:33:03 AM »
Gina?

As in "China" but with Trump's dumb as fuck stank to it.

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #192 on: November 04, 2020, 06:08:00 AM »
Trying to stay cautiously optimistic, but I know there's a long way to go.

It's confounding to me that it's this close after four years of daily chaos.

Who are we?

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1066
« Reply #193 on: November 04, 2020, 06:24:25 AM »
Like the great Ianucci, the skater, he was a diva, he was the greatest of all divas, incredible talent with the most unbelievable style. I've gone to demoes where he would go "no no no no, I do not feel good, I will not skate today", and he'd leave. And then I've gone to some where it was the most unbelievable style that ever lived. The greatest right? Ianucci. But he liked me for whatever reason. He was very terrible to other people, but to me he was very nice.

Did he write you love letters?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 595
« Reply #194 on: November 04, 2020, 06:38:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Gina?

[close]
As in "China" but with Trump's dumb as fuck stank to it.
Ahahahahaha I hear it now.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #195 on: November 04, 2020, 06:41:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Did he write you love letters?

It's like verbatim what Trump said about Luciano Pavarotti a few days ago
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1322955956712517633

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1495
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
« Reply #196 on: November 04, 2020, 06:49:44 AM »
Luciano Pavarotti on a treadmill,
Not going nowhere slim chance we will,
- Jimmy Pop

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #197 on: November 04, 2020, 06:51:34 AM »
Things aren’t looking too bad for Biden at the moment. Finally have the lead in Michigan

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #198 on: November 04, 2020, 07:00:58 AM »
Seems as though Biden will probably (hopefully) pull out a victory with AZ, NV, WI, MI and Maine's appropriated 3 votes.  So essentially he can lose PA and still win it if he holds the mentioned.  He's also close in GA where they haven't counted all the metro Atlanta mail-in votes and the same in NC with some mail-in votes there.

Either way, the Dems losing so many close and hopeful senate seats hurt like a fucking gut punch.  McConnell will still be in charge of the senate which is in some ways much worse than even a Trump second term.

baustin

• Rep: 117
« Reply #199 on: November 04, 2020, 07:07:28 AM »
Seems as though Biden will probably (hopefully) pull out a victory with AZ, NV, WI, MI and Maine's appropriated 3 votes.  So essentially he can lose PA and still win it if he holds the mentioned.  He's also close in GA where they haven't counted all the metro Atlanta mail-in votes and the same in NC with some mail-in votes there.

Either way, the Dems losing so many close and hopeful senate seats hurt like a fucking gut punch.  McConnell will still be in charge of the senate which is in some ways much worse than even a Trump second term.

I want to punch that turtle looking motherfucker right in the face and throw him into a vat of coronavirus

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #200 on: November 04, 2020, 07:19:52 AM »
All roads lead to PA.

Since it looks like Biden will win NV and hopefully WI he does not even need MI because he picked up AZ which I didn’t expect.

A Biden win in PA will give him 273 for the win.

PA has democratic leadership so all votes will be counted.

I understand @augustmoon concerns about the Supreme Court deciding the election but those individuals that Trump nominated don’t need him anymore and will be on the court long after he is dead and gone, so I doubt they want the stain of selecting the president on their resume.

I am feeling good, not great, about where Democrats stand.

Be patient fellow never Trumpers...

I've thought the same thing about the SC and the Republican Party, that they don't need him anymore. I wonder if it's too optimistic.

Goddamn. Wake up and talk this shit. Love to you all. Go skate and stay level homies
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #201 on: November 04, 2020, 07:46:49 AM »
I can't believe half of america is voting for Trump, this is scary and embarassing. If he wins again his ego is gonna go full Hitler.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 988
« Reply #202 on: November 04, 2020, 08:00:39 AM »
I can't believe half of america is voting for Trump, this is scary and embarassing. If he wins again his ego is gonna go full Hitler.

half of the population doesn’t show up to vote, so only a quarter of america voted for trump
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #203 on: November 04, 2020, 08:04:14 AM »
Disgusted this is even this close.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #204 on: November 04, 2020, 08:09:41 AM »
If COVID never happened, Trump probably would've won by landslide.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1486
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #205 on: November 04, 2020, 08:24:39 AM »
Possibly.

If he takes this to the courts, he's only got until January 21.

https://trumpslastday012021.com/

Once he loses the power of the presidency, all the legal matters that were put on hold with that authority, will be once again be knocking on his door.

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #206 on: November 04, 2020, 08:29:40 AM »
Can’t wait for this motherfucker to try to invalidate individual ballots.

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #207 on: November 04, 2020, 08:41:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

half of the population doesn’t show up to vote, so only a quarter of america voted for trump

I guess but that's still a insane amount of people. How idiotic do you have to be to support this guy? it's unreal.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #208 on: November 04, 2020, 09:23:03 AM »
Gotta love how Trump told his supporters to not vote by mail and go to the polls. and now him and his supporters are confused on why Biden is winning 70-90% of mail in votes.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
« Reply #209 on: November 04, 2020, 09:39:20 AM »
Ok, so someone can check my math... but, based on rough numbers and some 8th grade algebra (that I may or may not remember how to do properly), I think Biden needs 820,342 votes out of the 1,155,412 that are still up for grabs in Penn.

This means he needs 71% of the mail in ballots to be for him... it seems, from huge bias in dems sending in mail in ballots and reps going in person, that this is possible, right?

Edit: This was done an hour ago, and they found Biden needed 77% of the remaining votes. So, if my math isn't shitty it means Biden is on the right track.
And, it seems, if Biden can hold on to Michigan and Wisconsin he doesn't need Penn (but holy shit, he needs Penn to make so I can breathe).
https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/pennsylvania-election-results-trump-biden-mail-ballots-blue-shift-20201104.html
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 09:56:50 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?