Author Topic: They dont make videos like this anymore  (Read 1584 times)

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
They dont make videos like this anymore
« on: October 20, 2007, 04:57:33 PM »
"Too much style to handle"   http://www.bobshirt.com/NSNG/FTCIIelectionTime.html   

Been on this website for ages and never watched this section of ftc,jovantaue,ben sanch,drake jones,some east coast "heads" all add up to a lot of style. Gotta get that ftc boxset when it comes out,well we it re comes out with the newest ftc. I wish ftc was my local shop.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: They dont make videos like this anymore
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 05:07:00 PM »
we all wish ftc was our local shop. i was content with antisocial but know i live in vic and its all boardshops, no true skateshops. it licks a rank dean.

blazini

• Rep: -91
  • kook me, boi.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 05:09:47 PM »
"Too much style to handle"   http://www.bobshirt.com/NSNG/FTCIIelectionTime.html   

Been on this website for ages and never watched this section of ftc,jovantaue,ben sanch,drake jones,some east coast "heads" all add up to a lot of style. Gotta get that ftc boxset when it comes out,well we it re comes out with the newest ftc. I wish ftc was my local shop.

what do you mean box set with the newest ftc?

i have the ftc trilogy dvd which has the 3 ftc videos and i also have the ftc fine line between love and haight dvd
goon skwad

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 09:13:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

what do you mean box set with the newest ftc?

i have the ftc trilogy dvd which has the 3 ftc videos and i also have the ftc fine line between love and haight dvd

I read a interview with FTC Kent and he said there gonna make a new FTC dvd and then just add the rest of the ftc vids up until now including love and height and make it another dvd boxset with even more special features and shit I guess. Im gonna wait and see what happens cause I was gonna buy the boxset but now this new ones coming out supposedly so ill wait and check things out. FTC sure do have a amazing skate shop team though.

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 09:17:15 AM »
48 Blocks: Are there plans for an FTC 5 video?

Kent: Yeah, hopefully we'll be getting started on that in the next few months. It's gonna be an international video which will be cool and show people a different side of FTC. The previous four videos will be released on DVD at the end of September as well.

Yeah so im guessing it could be a boxset, or actually it seems like there will just be all the 5 FTC videos on dvd seperatly. So Finnaly,Penal Code,FTC 3,love and height and then this next one hes talking about as 5 dvds.Im getting em all however they come.

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 743
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 09:55:19 AM »
I love that part man really takes me back to my youth! Mulder at chaffey simply the best

theblockishot...

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 10:03:41 AM »
they are releasing the 4 previouly released FTC vids on one DVD. that should be out real soon. FTC 5 just begun filming and is going to come out sometime next year...gonna be made by the same crew that did "A Fine Line." The lineup is SICK. supposedly they're gonna have a 3 minute promo ready in the next couple months. we're planning on putting that on 48 Blocks when it's done...

« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 10:08:10 AM by theblockishot... »

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 01:47:13 PM »
Sick, all sounds good.

white shadow

• Rep: 1
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 03:26:24 PM »
I nominate Aaron Meza to film the new FTC video.

toonie

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 03:32:48 PM »
that was a really fun watch

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 05:02:48 PM »
Yeah.It was meza that did that amazing intro for penal code wasnt it?If so get him to do the new one.

kools

• Rep: -45
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2007, 10:41:28 PM »
meza made the whole thing. i remember him saying he was making the film and mariano was filming all his stuff for mouse and he thought the footage he had was nothing compared to that. great skate video. one of my all time favourites.
the footage of karl watson was very impressive. liked that more than the little bit of stuff i see now.
love to see jovontae riding a skateboard again. guy is such a natural.

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 03:14:00 AM »
oh right my bad. Yeah Mezza seems like such a rad dude. Creates very creative and amazing looking videos,still simple though. He seems like a cool guy to talk to. Jovantae back on a board is sick, I hope he had something in WE3 even just a appearance, ill have to see.Such lovely style.