Author Topic: Mark suciu show middle finger to palace  (Read 88985 times)

cosmicgypsies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
Re: Mark suciu show middle finger to palace
« Reply #270 on: December 21, 2019, 08:41:53 AM »

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #271 on: December 21, 2019, 09:16:23 AM »
Anyone wanna post what weck has said I’m curious to see what he says but don’t follow him and since he’s private I’m sure it be over by the time I get cleared to follow

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #272 on: December 21, 2019, 09:43:26 AM »
Anyone wanna post what weck has said I’m curious to see what he says but don’t follow him and since he’s private I’m sure it be over by the time I get cleared to follow

anon

• Rep: 54
« Reply #273 on: December 21, 2019, 09:53:46 AM »
I try picturing Mark showing anyone the middle finger, but it doesn’t work.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #274 on: December 21, 2019, 10:00:38 AM »
Didn’t read ten pages of this shit but did Mark show both middle fingers or just one? I’d imagine he would have mirrored his defenses.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #275 on: December 21, 2019, 10:02:40 AM »
mark said "fuck you, you fuck"

doublesteveburger

« Reply #276 on: December 21, 2019, 10:04:34 AM »
mark said "fuck you, you fuck"

hahahaha fuck yes

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #277 on: December 21, 2019, 10:40:47 AM »
palace is on a weird high horse. you don't get to have collabs with fucking jeep and make fun of people for doing shit with polaroid
They did some other shitty collab with a soccer team as well.

Expand Quote
Talked some shit on their giant camo puffy jackets and they blocked me.
[close]

blocked me because i made a parody edit of "palasonic" with scooter clips. i wouldn't have made the edit if i didn't think "palasonic" was amazing. blocking me didn't hurt my feelings too much--or stop me from buying palace stuff.
Bravo.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Joe castrucci is making some kind of comment about the palace logo on his insta stories
[close]
It seems like he's trying to imply they stole their logo, which is sort of funny considering Habitat stole their name from a skate shop.
[close]

Habitat Education Industries, Inc. Designed in 1972.
Looks like da Vinci in bondage.

Ocelot

« Reply #278 on: December 21, 2019, 11:17:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol

i love weck again

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 77
« Reply #279 on: December 21, 2019, 12:16:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

lol

i love weck again

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

Whitedude

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 520
« Reply #281 on: December 21, 2019, 12:29:35 PM »
Expand Quote
I try picturing Mark showing anyone the middle finger, but it doesn’t work.
[close]

Slow clap.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Eds_gallerist

« Reply #282 on: December 21, 2019, 12:34:22 PM »
It's a fun ad. Nothing more.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #283 on: December 21, 2019, 12:53:11 PM »
Palace is money grubbing hype beast art boys. For God's sake they sponsored Shawn Powers...if that isn't saying how the company is run then I don't what is.

They all need to stay in their clubs and snort ketamine while House music blares

london

• Rep: -2
« Reply #284 on: December 21, 2019, 01:51:34 PM »
In my opinion Habitat isn’t what it used to be. But recently I think of palace as an overpriced "hypebeast" brand that mainly sells clothes to people who know nothing about skateboarding. Im backing Suciu on this one.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #285 on: December 21, 2019, 03:34:45 PM »
In my opinion Habitat isn’t what it used to be. But recently I think of palace as an overpriced "hypebeast" brand that mainly sells clothes to people who know nothing about skateboarding. Im backing Suciu on this one.

now that's a spicy take

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 807
« Reply #286 on: December 21, 2019, 04:24:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

now that's a spicy take
He's not wrong.
Lev hook Chico up....

billyerlife

« Reply #287 on: December 21, 2019, 05:19:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Weck coming through with the actual wit, no scrape. 

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #288 on: December 21, 2019, 05:23:06 PM »
Idk the whole story but palace is fuckboy shitt

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #289 on: December 21, 2019, 05:29:47 PM »
Thank you style police!

Damn that weck post is good. He’s not a bad guy after all ha.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #290 on: December 21, 2019, 06:04:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

lol

i love weck again

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #291 on: December 21, 2019, 06:21:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

lol

i love weck again
[close]

He’s one of us, shalom

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #292 on: December 22, 2019, 06:16:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Calling out companies might be whack, but who really cares about Habitat these days anyway?
[close]

Raises hand
[close]

Also raises hand..
I just think out of all the brands to be coming at they could pick a better target than habitat.
Habitat has contributed more to actual skateboarding than palace which to me is just a slight step above supreme.

And I was fully on board with getting a Jamal deck too.
[close]

I mean they have been around longer, so yeah by default. But what has Habitat "done" for skateboarding in the last 10 years? They open up a free skatepark in Ohio for the winter? Did they pump thousands of dollars into the Save Love Park campaign?
[close]

Maybe they didn’t, but a generation of skateboarders will remember mosaic. I don’t think anyone I know or maybe people here can even name a palace video. Do they make videos? No idea.
[close]

Sick. A bunch of 30 to 40 year old's are currently remembering Mosaic. Good job Habitat on a successful 2019.

and nah Palace have never made a skate video.
Thanks for being the voice of reason in this ridiculous thread. Everyone’s just sprinting to forget about all the amazing videos Palace has dropped, and all of habitat’s equally terrible collab boards from the past few years.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 215
  • Get bent
« Reply #293 on: December 22, 2019, 06:22:16 AM »
Mark is wack for getting butthurt about it, palace is wack for selling out to all these goobs, both are cool and wack at the same time, duality of humanity, meat is murder, see this one rocking in Kansas, you want that smoke, shalom
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #294 on: December 22, 2019, 09:02:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

First time weck says something good haha

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 92
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #295 on: December 22, 2019, 09:47:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

now that's a spicy take
[close]
He's not wrong.
Lev hook Chico up....

If anyone here realised how much Lev's sorting out the boys and taking the piss selling their over priced garms to the hype beast kids, they'd go "oh right, ok fair enough".

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

spliffwisdom.edu

« Reply #296 on: December 22, 2019, 10:05:22 AM »
at some point beanie babies stopped being on trend and no one cared and people who bought in hopes to re-sale was caught holding useless shit. Get the money when you can

Speaking of baby beanies, anyone else have a soft spot for Marks back-to-school mini-slouch beanie aesthetic?? Kinda crazy how trapped he really is in his self created mold of a 14yo midwestern zumiez-based virgin. I can imagine why streetwear brands would hate him, he makes skateboarding look about as cool or sexy or sellable or permanent or influential as a modern Rodney Mullen x Chris Haslam x Termite collaboration . Someone needs to get Mark lit up, cover him in regrettable tattoos, throw some size 36w dickies on him, break a few bottles over his head and then leave him for waste under a QP at lower-bobs. He would probably still wake up unbelievably pretentious and insufferable but visually would be less of an embarrassment to skatebording

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #297 on: December 22, 2019, 10:45:14 AM »
But can he cross the street?

beefsquirtains

• Rep: 3
« Reply #298 on: December 22, 2019, 12:14:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

now that's a spicy take
[close]
He's not wrong.
Lev hook Chico up....
[close]

If anyone here realised how much Lev's sorting out the boys and taking the piss selling their over priced garms to the hype beast kids, they'd go "oh right, ok fair enough".

^^this.

I don't think people from the US realise how much palace hook there team/employees up. these guys are really eating, and brought all their mates with them - at least they sold out, pay everyone goooood and laugh about it.

On the other hand Habitat been selling out doing cringe collabs and for what? did they pump that money into a skatepark tho....

Ya'll can hate on the fact that palace sponsor Prawn Showers, fuck that guy. But lets not forget Habitat sponsored that women beating pussyole Daryl Angel for a bit too long....

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #299 on: December 22, 2019, 12:27:07 PM »
It's like people who don't find Peep Show funny.

There was more feeling in Lucien skating the Victoria benches to Innerspace than anything Habitat has done in the last 15 years.

Habitat don't even have the decency to announce their new ams in a meaningful way. Just put them in a montage with a banjo twang, and hope user CINCINNATI has checked the tagged photos on the Habitat Instagram to find out who they are so they can tell the rest of us.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 12:29:17 PM by HORSES »