Author Topic: The Thunder Thread  (Read 141045 times)

Dmng and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

CarcassToss

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 30
Re: The Thunder Thread
« Reply #2190 on: May 14, 2024, 11:57:27 AM »
My level of coordination is not the highest and I am not the smoothest so I do wheelbite often. With Thunders it seems that however I lean and the truck turns I wheelbite less frequently with an Ace, but when I do I'm fucked. Is what it is. There's no perfect truck. What fucks me on Thunder is when the kingpin starts snagging.

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 689
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: The Thunder Thread
« Reply #2191 on: Today at 07:42:04 AM »
Expand Quote
the way the stock thunder is, i put it to the loosest possible, and it seems like there is no way you could wheelbite riding 52mm wheels unless YOU fucked up.
[close]

Of course wheelbite is on the rider...uh...do you think the truck turns by itself....

HAHA of course...

the way some people were talking about it was like they couldnt go down a stair set because of the trucks... I think it was actually more directed towards Aces. Pretty sure I read someone say they couldnt bs flip 5 stairs with Aces but could do it on Indys or Thunders or something  ;D

But what I think I was trying to actually say was I think Thunders would be one of the BETTER trucks for NOT wheel biting out of all the options... dont you think? while still offering a pretty decent turn when you need it.