Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 463548 times)

cucktard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 259
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #2100 on: August 11, 2019, 06:57:11 AM »
Nah, she still grabbed it and forced it in a few times. It didn't last very long, but my tiny dick was inside of her so I'm counting that. Even if it truly is mental gymnastics on my part for a slight bit of confidence for the future. And I didn't just start fisting her immediately. It progressed to that and her gravelly wheezes of "I'm going to cum, don't stop" etc. indicated to me she was about it. IDK.
Also, I realized earlier that she had a lip piercing and it cut my tongue so I wasn't puking blood, there was just blood in my puke.
But I'm going to keep using Tinder because there was absolutely nothing before that and the string of bad, uncomfortable dates and handful of awkward sexual experiences, for the time, is better than that nothingness. So although I am absolutely clueless, I wouldn't say I'm bewildered by the concept. I can barely even talk to girls I don't want to fuck. It's not a surprise to me to be this dumb and awkward with interactions that go beyond that. But, yeah, I should probably be a bit more picky and pass on girls I'm not that into.

As someone who was near the bottom of the social heap and clueless around girls myself, I have some advice (if you want it) that I would have liked to have known when I was horny as all fuck and couldn’t talk to girls.

1- it looks like you forced your way into a fuck situation against your better instincts. Hopefully you now know it’s not worth it, so learning that makes the experience a tiny bit beneficial. Plus, it only gets better than that.

2- dealing with mentally stable people is hard enough, much less people that may be depressed. And that goes for when you are depressed as well. Although it’s a bit of a vicious circle, you will not be very attractive to other people when your down, and you won’t be able to give much of yourself to them either even if you do date. So whoever is glum, give that person time to recover before diving into sex (especially if that person is yourself)

My advice is to take your time next time. Despite what your hormones are screaming at you, sex is not just physical, it is hugely mental too. It makes it so much better if you can laugh and relax around the person.

3- Talk to all girls. Cute ones, ones you feel neutral about, ones you aren’t attracted to. I’m sure you do the same for guys. They are just humans. And they have experiences that you will never have. You can learn a lot of good info from people whose pants you aren’t trying to get into.

Get to know them, what makes them tick, what they like and don’t like, and why. What makes them happy and sad, and how do their hormones change their feelings, when they are in the pill or on the rag.

You’ll get better at talking (and very importantly, LISTENING), and with any luck some empathy for what they go through. And many, many women like that.

4- Although I tried to ignore it, I’ve had to admit to myself that half of sex is an ego trip, and half pleasure. Having someone find you attractive enough (in theory) to allow you access to their most private areas of their body is a trip. It’s a bit of a substitute for actual affection, which is especially appealing when you’ve been rejected by your peers for a long time.

Speaking for myself,I’ve let that ego trip and it’s dark side, rejection, grow to unreasonable levels where I cannot attain any of the fantasies I’ve made up, and am crushed by the rejection I’ve built up just as much.

If you have the same problem as I do, just try to find predictable patterns in how you think. Because if you’re like me, those same fantasies and self-loathing repeats itself very clearly. Just be aware of it.

Good luck. Just talk to more girls, that’s the first step to not just getting laid, to finding the right person to get with.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Mansizedcock

• Rep: 2
« Reply #2101 on: August 11, 2019, 07:01:58 AM »
Ok, I'm bored. So why not!?

I was at a bar one night for my friends wifes bday. This chick shows up, we get introduced. I don't talk to her for the rest of the night until they do the happy bday cake deal. Then this chick comes up to me and casually takes her finger covered in frosting and sticks it my mouth, I lick the frosting of and we start talking. Bar starts to shut down and everybody is about to split and she's like you wanna walk me to my car? I'm like sure.

We get in her car and she's blasting this awful fucking music, which she informs me is a band called the Deftones. Anyway she invites herself over to my place, we smoke. We start going at and then she tells me shes not the kind of girl who hooks up with random dudes. So she's like lets just make out and cuddle. I'm like, ok cool. We start going at it again and she decides she wants to take things further.. Then right before we got down to it she says "Do you know my name?" And it got all awkward because I fucking didn't know her name. Lmfao

She split and the next day my homie who's wifes party this all happened at hits me up and is like how did it go last night bro? And I told him what went down, and he starts laughing and tells me he has known her since high school and she has done this to other dudes and is known as being super prude. I affectionately remember this occurrence as the half night cuddle, rather than a one night stand.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2102 on: August 12, 2019, 03:54:38 PM »
But did she know YOUR name?

Take that! Random girl you almost slept with.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #2103 on: August 12, 2019, 08:53:39 PM »
Hilarious what you said about deftones

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #2104 on: August 12, 2019, 11:59:16 PM »
Yo! Deftones is one of my favourite bands!   :'(
Sounds like an annoying bitch tho.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #2105 on: August 13, 2019, 03:02:26 AM »
I personally like the Deftones but have found that girls who like the Deftones are less than desirable.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #2106 on: August 13, 2019, 06:35:31 AM »
I personally like the Deftones but have found that girls who like the Deftones are less than desirable.

I guess there's people who like the Deftones as a band, and people who like the Deftones as an excuse.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 777
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #2107 on: May 14, 2020, 10:48:54 PM »
Any covid hookups happening?

nothing's been the since same

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 43
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #2108 on: May 14, 2020, 10:55:17 PM »
Any covid hookups happening?

i got a mate at work who has been telling me of his tinder covid hook ups, at least 3 out 5 matches dont give a fuck about covid and just wanna bang

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #2109 on: May 15, 2020, 01:40:59 AM »
The Deftones fucking suck.

I'd rather just listen to some Op Ivy
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 01:45:24 AM by EdLawndale »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #2110 on: May 15, 2020, 02:28:39 AM »

yeah both of those bands are pretty terrible and neither of those bands are relevant to this thread.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1067
« Reply #2111 on: May 15, 2020, 07:44:04 AM »

I went through a Deftones phase while completely sober. I cringe thinking about it.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #2112 on: May 15, 2020, 09:02:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Came home shitfaced and walked in on my roommate buttfucking a real doll reverse cowgirl. Not sure if that counts but it was awkward. Everything looked real until I spotted the metal ankles.
[close]
You ask him how much it cost? I'm willing to buy used if the price is right.
I needed this laugh today...good stuff

SSBS1080CBBSNP

• Rep: 18
« Reply #2113 on: May 15, 2020, 11:43:43 PM »
An ex-gf and I were dogsitting a large mix breed that was super sweet, kinda chill, and very curious. 
So curious in fact this pooch jumped on to our bed and started sniffing my ass while I was doing-it-doggie w/my gf at the time. Pretty sure it tried to get tongue in there before I pushed it back to the floor. While all the while making sure gf was none the wise/still going, pretending/telling myself, “That didn’t just happen.” and trying to finish the job.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #2114 on: May 16, 2020, 02:05:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yeah both of those bands are pretty terrible and neither of those bands are relevant to this thread.

Operation Ivy fucking rules
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 43
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #2115 on: May 16, 2020, 02:20:51 AM »

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #2116 on: May 16, 2020, 07:27:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Operation Ivy fucking rules
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #2117 on: May 16, 2020, 09:51:28 AM »
Tldr

I had a year + long bush that preserved my virginity one night senior year highschool

Went over to a friends house, whatever

Worn out stripper like 25 yo and a girl I knew from school showed up

They were both down, almost too down. The stripper was kinda wack how open she was. But doesn't cook vibes

We go inside to the bedroom and homie has a cali king bed and a flatscreen.

Nice, netflix on and we are on the bed. I actually watch the show because I was that dumb man...

The girl next to me, legs all over short jean shorts practically in her asshole. She's really sensitive around the belly button, nice this is new to me (prob every girl right?). Hands up and down her chest and stomach. Her calves were sexy as fuck, idk why but I was really stoked on them. Soft and strong, I grabbed one and pulled up, was like ayyy fuckn nice calves. She laughed and said I know right. She gets a few texts and looks at her screen. It's her "boyfriend" up north 3-4 states away she just drove to see last break. I say something about it and she says he's probably doing the same thing over there. I wasn't into that reply. Why keep it something if you're going to treat it that way

I was bummed so I started ignoring her and joking about the show with the other girl. Homie got upset and asked if I was gay. Then he wouldn't share his bud "yeah if you buy a g"...

Then he got homophobic when I stretched and hit his ass with my heel. I thought it was hers, she was fun

The girl on me got on top and started dry humping trying to get me up

I wasn't even remotely up. She was on one of my nuts through our jeans. Fucking wack man, weak play on my part but I didn't think it was worth it at that point because of my bush. I knew she'd clown me at school and I wasn't confident enough to put it down and own it

Looking back, shoulda been coulda been yeah yeah yeah

I let time go by and eventually left. She kissed me after I looked down to unbuckle my seatbelt. She said text me with a big ass smile. I said "text you about what?" Getting real for a second like girl you're not going to see me in your phone

Her smile died soo hard. I laughed/smiled and said right on

She turned out to pick up smoking meth for a while. Went to rehab for a while on family money.. Found a guy and moved to cali in a suburb KB home looking clean af
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2118 on: August 16, 2020, 04:25:16 PM »
i had a hot gf i didn't care about and was planning on dumping anyway and my friend had a hot ass gf as well, we were all on x and i managed to get us to switch girls. I kinda over estimated my friend as they were done in about 5 minutes which resulted in him in the other side of the room hearing his girl get pounded for a good 20 minutes and his girl was loving it and louder then i had ever heard her before.

It was a pretty scummy thing for me to do as he really liked her and even ended up having kids with her ( He should have took that night as a lesson as she cheated and took the kids from him like 2 years later ) but in my defence before any of this ever happened me and his girl hit it off really good at school, even sitting beside her as she let me cheat off her tests but when we found out she was dating my friend we chilled out when i easily could have got her to cheat, but i did the right thing and waited 6 months got them both high on x and got permission to go in them walls.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 04:34:45 PM by SlapRhaters »

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #2119 on: August 17, 2020, 07:23:58 AM »
I'm eating my ex GF out. We're on crazy frickin drug cocktails.

Took rolls dropped LSD and mushrooms. Various pills to take the edge off doing blow occasionally and was shooting dope during the trip and fucking and fucking and fucking.

I was eating her out while the rolls began and I got something in my teeth. I go what the fuck?

There's a little piece of pink meat in my fingers I pulled from my teeth.

She started freaking the fuck out. I'm like woah it's all good I've seen this before.

I had not seen it before ever but it didn't become a hang up. A massive amount of hallucinogens stimulants and dope dick cures most problems.

Fucking so good you're all melted together and through the other side of your partner and burn up flying through space together as one.

Took way too long to cum. That was kinda a drag. This drug combo should only be used for filming gang bangs.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 07:40:40 AM by Banned from the room »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Grind King Rims

« Reply #2120 on: August 17, 2020, 03:13:23 PM »
Sounds cool and all, but what the fuck was that pink meat in your teeth my dude?

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #2121 on: August 17, 2020, 03:16:30 PM »

Took rolls dropped LSD and mushrooms. Various pills to take the edge off doing blow occasionally and was shooting dope during the trip and fucking and fucking and fucking.

I was eating her out while the rolls began and I got something in my teeth. I go what the fuck?

She started freaking the fuck out. I'm like woah it's all good I've seen this before.

I had not seen it before ever but it didn't become a hang up. A massive amount of hallucinogens stimulants and dope dick cures most problems.

Fucking so good you're all melted together and through the other side of your partner and burn up flying through space together as one.

Took way too long to cum. That was kinda a drag. This drug combo should only be used for filming gang bangs.

Brooooo wtf? If someone was eating my butt and that happened I'd fart then get out of there.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #2122 on: August 17, 2020, 03:35:44 PM »
What in tarnation happening here???? 

Scares me reading that. Give you props for getting down on mushroomies. Could never imagine doing that, your confidence must be staggering

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2123 on: August 17, 2020, 06:46:35 PM »
If someone was eating my butt and that happened I'd fart then get out of there.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #2124 on: August 17, 2020, 07:01:25 PM »
One time I was dining at the y and I noticed something in my mouth. I discretely moved it to the hand I wasn’t using for later investigation. It was a bit of toilet paper.
I didn’t say anything cos I’m a good sport
and I mean we all piss out of our genitals

What the hell was that meat though, a clot?
listen to cosmic psychos

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #2125 on: August 21, 2020, 03:34:21 PM »
So I'm at a LGBTQ+ bar and I have always considered myself bicurious, anyways I'm digging this one gal and her gal pal she described herself as bi too I'm thinking awww man I'm in like Flint.

Well I am putting the Mac down talking this huge game like dunning Krueger type of worldly views I have done this and I'm not scared as she asked me to flop out my dick so I'm hammered but maintaining my my whiskey dick, whip my dong out and start beating my meat going hard in the paint too the scene is livid like everyone else is watching queens and bears are watching.

I get halfway there to just about cum and her gal pal takes me in the bathroom and we're going at it like on the toilet and girl is tongue punching my starfish, I'm just about there but I had chilli earlier and I am trying to cut my fart or just ignore it nope I farted the gal eating my ass was like wtf?!

I'm going hard on her gal pal from behind which I didn't know was transgendered.  I sharted myself and didn't know till I smelled it, I was super bummed they laughed a bit but ultimately I got their numbers for a later date. Ended up hooking up with transgal later on for a while on a crazy meth binge it was mad fun to have that random encounter but I don't think I'd be down now as I'm sober, not that I don't swing that way I guess I'm boring and like things simple these day's.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #2126 on: August 21, 2020, 04:18:57 PM »

Holy fuck that is alot of stuff to take at once. You beast!

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #2127 on: August 24, 2020, 12:01:15 PM »
Sounds cool and all, but what the fuck was that pink meat in your teeth my dude?

I assume it was some fucking wart or something. I got HPV from that girl I'm pretty sure. Funny thing is she was my first long term grrl. We was young and partied harder than nearly everyone we met.

But yeah

Cool heads always prevail in tripping.

It's important to remember when you lick a dozen or so stamps with a friend. It's on you to hold out your hand and lift them up if things go south for them.

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2128 on: August 24, 2020, 12:26:19 PM »
i lost my virginity to a graduate student who was 5 years older than me. She asked me to pee on her before we had sex and idk about u guys but its kind of hard to pee when somebody's watching you specifically, and generally am not stoked to show a woman my flaccid penis :(

I don't really understand what the point was either she just showered after the piss and then had sex, and then showered again. Just seems like a waste of water to me

Grind King Rims

« Reply #2129 on: August 24, 2020, 01:03:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I assume it was some fucking wart or something. I got HPV from that girl I'm pretty sure. Funny thing is she was my first long term grrl. We was young and partied harder than nearly everyone we met.

But yeah

Cool heads always prevail in tripping.

It's important to remember when you lick a dozen or so stamps with a friend. It's on you to hold out your hand and lift them up if things go south for them.

Fair enough, would do psychedelics with.