Author Topic: Wheels Thread  (Read 797014 times)

mynameisnotjeff, Gunot, Xen and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1115
Re: Wheels Thread
« Reply #6900 on: September 23, 2023, 02:27:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I cant explain it and don't have any good reason, but something about the shape of the nano cubics deeply offends me
[close]

Then you're effectively hating on 40 years of skateboarding history. The cubic shape is classic, and was a really important wheel for the progression of street, slappies, and more technical transition skating.
[close]

I also think that cubic wheels look gross. Symmetrical shapes are balanced and timeless. I feel like lock-ins and Nano cubics are gimmicky designs that are lying to children.
[close]

I read a Natas interview where he said he was really glad to ditch the big bulky powell wheels and get on some santa cruz freestyle wheels... that's where the progress really exploded.

the oj 2s? i’m probably misremembering, but a kid in the neighborhood had a set, off of a freestyle board. they were pink. and much smaller, fascinating to look at, as the regular wheel seemed like 60 ish slimeballs

rikki

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 299
« Reply #6901 on: September 24, 2023, 12:44:28 AM »
Been enjoying Dragons on crusty asphalt -- no revelation there. However, tried them at my local indoor park (concrete floor with plywood transitions and ramps, all smooth) for the first time yesterday and wasn't feeling them at all. Ok, the upside is that they hardly ever slip out, but otherwise they felt like woollen socks. First and foremost I missed the controlled slide I can achieve with F4 99s. The latter can slip out easier but I'll take that risk for a better feel. Plus on smooth surfaces Dragons literally make no sound, which feels weird and too cruiser-y.

And yeah, the difference is not huge, but they are slower than normal hard wheels. No surprise there of course. On the plus side, they didn't really hinder my grinds on metal coping, didn't feel too sticky at all.

Anyway, I might just stick with F4s at parks from now on. Maybe gonna give the X99s a shot at some point.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 05:36:44 AM by rikki »

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #6902 on: September 24, 2023, 10:05:42 AM »
thanks y’all. for the dye. i used rit synthetic. initial boil.  afterwards sat in the bucket for like 3 days. haven’t skated as much so can’t tell about the wear but no problems so far. only notice is that they break into slides much easily but that’s probably cus i came from conical fulls. i’ll post an update pic soon

Twig88

• Rep: 10
« Reply #6903 on: September 25, 2023, 05:18:05 AM »
I don't know if this is particularly useful, but I've been back-to-backing the Ricta Cloud 92 (56mm) and the Dragons (55mm) for the past few weeks both in the streets of London and bombing hills and cobbles in Switzerland and hopefully can provide some insight.

Clouds provide a better, more consistent grip. I can hold on to harder turns a bit longer without sliding, especially on rougher ground and they do still powerslide pretty consistently, but I have had times when the wheels grabbed randomly. On some slappies etc. i didn't have too many issues with sliding but they are definitely a soft wheel. They feel softer than the dragon both when popping and landing but they also still work fine for street tricks, I don't find them super bouncy but they do absord some of the pop. If sound bothers you, they sound much softer than the Dragon too, they are also MUCH slower on smooth surfaces.

By contrast, Dragons don't feel like a soft wheel to me. I have always preferred a wheel more in the 97-99 range even for street/park back when I was actually a semi decent skater. In terms of bounce/pop etc, the Dragons feel more like those wheels than a cruiser, but they do absorb a ton of vibrations from rough ground. They slide faster and more consistently than the Clouds, and roll MUCH faster on solid ground.

I wouldn't go so far as to back the claim that they slide like a 101 and handle rough ground like a cruiser wheel, that is marketing nonsense. However, they do probably 'feel' like a ~97 wheel in the park and on tricks, and at the same time, they handle rough terrain more or less as well as the 92a Clouds. There is more vibration/feedback from the board but they actually roll just as well.

Essentially, while I think the difference is overstated (Clouds actually slide ok and you can do street tricks, they aren't terrible) there is no reason to ever buy any other wheel in the ~90-95a range because the Dragon is so much better for proper skating while being just as good for cruising around. It's annoying they only offer the V1 shape in 58mm but I will swap my Clouds out for a V6 56mm Dragon as soon as I can find a set at a decent price. Once you drop down into the mid-80s duro range you are getting a wheel that rolls better, but if you ride street spots anywhere in Europe (outside of plaza countries) and actually push around the city, I would argue the Dragon is probably the only wheel worth buying. Maybe if you have young legs the Bones X Formula would be better, but for most, the Dragon is worth the hype.

Nymphicus hollandicus

• Rep: 22
« Reply #6904 on: September 25, 2023, 10:36:18 AM »
Been enjoying Dragons on crusty asphalt -- no revelation there. However, tried them at my local indoor park (concrete floor with plywood transitions and ramps, all smooth) for the first time yesterday and wasn't feeling them at all. Ok, the upside is that they hardly ever slip out, but otherwise they felt like woollen socks. First and foremost I missed the controlled slide I can achieve with F4 99s. The latter can slip out easier but I'll take that risk for a better feel. Plus on smooth surfaces Dragons literally make no sound, which feels weird and too cruiser-y.

And yeah, the difference is not huge, but they are slower than normal hard wheels. No surprise there of course. On the plus side, they didn't really hinder my grinds on metal coping, didn't feel too sticky at all.

Anyway, I might just stick with F4s at parks from now on. Maybe gonna give the X99s a shot at some point.

I don't know if this is particularly useful, but I've been back-to-backing the Ricta Cloud 92 (56mm) and the Dragons (55mm) for the past few weeks both in the streets of London and bombing hills and cobbles in Switzerland and hopefully can provide some insight.

Clouds provide a better, more consistent grip. I can hold on to harder turns a bit longer without sliding, especially on rougher ground and they do still powerslide pretty consistently, but I have had times when the wheels grabbed randomly. On some slappies etc. i didn't have too many issues with sliding but they are definitely a soft wheel. They feel softer than the dragon both when popping and landing but they also still work fine for street tricks, I don't find them super bouncy but they do absord some of the pop. If sound bothers you, they sound much softer than the Dragon too, they are also MUCH slower on smooth surfaces.

By contrast, Dragons don't feel like a soft wheel to me. I have always preferred a wheel more in the 97-99 range even for street/park back when I was actually a semi decent skater. In terms of bounce/pop etc, the Dragons feel more like those wheels than a cruiser, but they do absorb a ton of vibrations from rough ground. They slide faster and more consistently than the Clouds, and roll MUCH faster on solid ground.

I wouldn't go so far as to back the claim that they slide like a 101 and handle rough ground like a cruiser wheel, that is marketing nonsense. However, they do probably 'feel' like a ~97 wheel in the park and on tricks, and at the same time, they handle rough terrain more or less as well as the 92a Clouds. There is more vibration/feedback from the board but they actually roll just as well.

Essentially, while I think the difference is overstated (Clouds actually slide ok and you can do street tricks, they aren't terrible) there is no reason to ever buy any other wheel in the ~90-95a range because the Dragon is so much better for proper skating while being just as good for cruising around. It's annoying they only offer the V1 shape in 58mm but I will swap my Clouds out for a V6 56mm Dragon as soon as I can find a set at a decent price. Once you drop down into the mid-80s duro range you are getting a wheel that rolls better, but if you ride street spots anywhere in Europe (outside of plaza countries) and actually push around the city, I would argue the Dragon is probably the only wheel worth buying. Maybe if you have young legs the Bones X Formula would be better, but for most, the Dragon is worth the hype.

I know they've been out for a while but I enjoyed reading both of your assessment of Dragons, I've just grabbed my first set of 53mm V4 shape Dragons from one of my local shops and hope to have them set up by the end of the week. I'll be changing from Spitfire 97d 53mm classics so I'm looking forward to comparing those myself!
PS Twig88 The comparison with Ricta Clouds was really useful to me as I'd been considering trying them for a while, I'm curious did you have the Cored or Standard 56mm 92a's? As a side note, have you had any experience with Rictas 95a Crystal Cores? I've only caught the odd review of them here and there online but the feedback on them looks good. The largest size they make of those is 54mm which might be limiting for some.
Cheers!

Ok

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6905 on: September 25, 2023, 12:21:35 PM »
probably already been asked buuuuuuuut: what’s better for adverse riding surfaces, wide and short, or tall and narrow?

rikki

« Reply #6906 on: September 25, 2023, 09:58:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

I know they've been out for a while but I enjoyed reading both of your assessment of Dragons, I've just grabbed my first set of 53mm V4 shape Dragons from one of my local shops and hope to have them set up by the end of the week. I'll be changing from Spitfire 97d 53mm classics so I'm looking forward to comparing those myself!
PS Twig88 The comparison with Ricta Clouds was really useful to me as I'd been considering trying them for a while, I'm curious did you have the Cored or Standard 56mm 92a's? As a side note, have you had any experience with Rictas 95a Crystal Cores? I've only caught the odd review of them here and there online but the feedback on them looks good. The largest size they make of those is 54mm which might be limiting for some.
Cheers!

Good to hear, glad if my post was useful. Mind you, although I sounded critical of the Dragons regarding using them on smooth surfaces, I still think it's an awesome wheel on crusty asphalt / rough ground.

Having said that, I'm kinda leaning towards the X97s these days on crust because it feels a bit more lively and "real" than Dragons, but that's just me. Dragons are not the wheel to end all wheels, but on rough ground they are definitely worth the hype. I love the powerslide on them on asphalt and the speed they carry over shitty ground.

Nymphicus hollandicus

« Reply #6907 on: September 25, 2023, 10:53:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

Cheers!
[close]

Good to hear, glad if my post was useful. Mind you, although I sounded critical of the Dragons regarding using them on smooth surfaces, I still think it's an awesome wheel on crusty asphalt / rough ground.

Having said that, I'm kinda leaning towards the X97s these days on crust because it feels a bit more lively and "real" than Dragons, but that's just me. Dragons are not the wheel to end all wheels, but on rough ground they are definitely worth the hype. I love the powerslide on them on asphalt and the speed they carry over shitty ground.

Nice one, your description/criticisms definitely helped as I'm moving towards softer wheels in general and don't often skate at skate parks or on very smooth surfaces. Also, many years of outdoors physical jobs are just starting to give me some knee issues so anything that is a bit less jarring helps in that regard. I've got some Bones ATF 52mm on my spare board that I like quite a lot so Dragons with their ability to slide could be nearly perfect for me - hopefully! :)

Nymphicus hollandicus

« Reply #6908 on: September 25, 2023, 11:33:05 PM »
probably already been asked buuuuuuuut: what’s better for adverse riding surfaces, wide and short, or tall and narrow?

There are much more qualified people on here to answer this but I'll give it a go from my viewpoint. As the ideal answer is probably wide AND tall, I would say it comes down to preference in terms of diameter. Personally I would do wide and short as I'm much more comfortable really going for it across all surfaces whilst lower down (53mm is my wheel size of choice). It is slow going of course but the increased confidence of being lower helps me push the boundaries of my skating a bit more. I've picked that size and I'm just trying to narrow down the right durometer/shape now.
If you're comfortable higher up however, then a larger wheel size will probably help in regards to actually rolling over adverse surfaces.

So to answer actually your question, of your two options I would say tall and narrow might actually go over bad surfaces better (it just might not feel as comfortable being higher up!).
If there is anyway you could try out both for yourself and see what feels right, that is probably the best course of action. I wouldn't however change the durometer between the two extremes though as that opens up a whole new discussion/madness! Apologies if that all sounds like waffle by the way!

Creachteach

• Rep: 120
« Reply #6909 on: October 01, 2023, 12:36:20 AM »
I have a sort of simulator question.

I’m putting together a new small setup.
For that I’m looking at 52 mm Bones wheels.
As I see it I have 3 options.

1. STF99A V4 - on clearance. Saves the money. And is wide enough to have grip.

2. X97 V5. Saves weight. Provides grip from lower duro. Cost more than twice of STF. Jaws put out eyeball graphic.

3. PP && nano cubics. Sure is wide and grippy. Costs even more than x97.

WWYD?
Im too dumb to figure out how to make this drawing my profile pic.

JimmyFive

• Rep: 58
« Reply #6910 on: October 01, 2023, 03:20:23 AM »

Definitely go wide over narrow wheel contact patch when it comes to chunky/rough concrete. I find a wider wheel rolls much smoother over the rough stuff than a narrow wheel of the same duro/same mm diameter.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6911 on: October 01, 2023, 08:14:41 AM »

2. X97 V5. Saves weight. Provides grip from lower duro. Cost more than twice of STF. Jaws put out eyeball graphic.

WWYD?

Expand Quote
[close]

Definitely go wide over narrow wheel contact patch when it comes to chunky/rough concrete. I find a wider wheel rolls much smoother over the rough stuff than a narrow wheel of the same duro/same mm diameter.

This response should help with your decision making.

I'd avoid the 99a (formerly known as Easy Streets) because of how slow and sticky they feel. If you're skating spots that are smooth they will hold up fine, and I'm a sucker for a good deal, but if you're dealing with any crust and money is available then I'd go for the X97. Bones finally gave Spitfire some legitimate competition with their new 93 / 97 / 99a, plus the V5 is a versatile wheel being a slimmer conical shape.

Can't speak for Nano Cubics but I don't like the shape and how they'd look on my deck.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Ok

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6912 on: October 01, 2023, 09:00:38 AM »
Expand Quote

WWYD?
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'd avoid the 99a (formerly known as Easy Streets) because of how slow and sticky they feel. If you're skating spots that are smooth they will hold up fine, and I'm a sucker for a good deal, but if you're dealing with any crust and money is available then I'd go for the X97. Bones finally gave Spitfire some legitimate competition with their new 93 / 97 / 99a, plus the V5 is a versatile wheel being a slimmer conical shape.

Can't speak for Nano Cubics but I don't like the shape and how they'd look on my deck.

yeah i’ll be checking some of the x99s in a smaller size.
that or original formula spitfires.

i skate some 52 lock-ins now, and they are ok. i have some 101 f4 52 conical fulls and those do alright on bad surfaces. neither flip nearly as well as classics tho
i don’t like the way big wide wheels look, the vast majority of the time, and they could never be my main (fun to cosplay sometimes tho).

i want something that doesn’t exist, a 50 mm wheel, that can still roll over ancient sidewalks and crumbly ground.

thanks for the responses

Nymphicus hollandicus

« Reply #6913 on: October 02, 2023, 08:21:32 AM »
If anyone happens to be curious as to what 53mm Dragons in V4 shape look like up close, here are some (not the best quality) pictures of a set next to some slightly worn Spitfire Classic 97d 53mm. The yellow Enuff truck is used as my tool to get bearings and spacers on/off btw!
My digital callipers aren't working at the moment so just going off the printed/manual scale on the side of them they measure slightly over advertised at what looks like 53.5mm diameter, compared to the Spitfires that are now measuring 52.5mm (they're now slightly worn down of course). If I remember correctly the Spitfires were more or less bang on 53mm diameter when new.
Width-wise the Dragons look like they're around about 34.5mm (they're advertised at 34mm wide).
I weighed them at 36G each minus bearings and spacers.
P.S. The millimetre measurements are approximate of course so please bear that in mind! They certainly feel/seem a fair bit chunkier than the Spitfires and I look forward to wearing them in a bit to get that glassy finish off them.
Cheers all :)

pops

• Rep: 250
« Reply #6914 on: October 02, 2023, 10:51:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I didn't think width had so much effect until I tried different shapes of Dragons and their widest shape (Rat Bones) seemed to take rough ground much smoother than their V6 which is possiblty the next widest. Both roll super well on uneven ground but the extra width definitely helps. Later tried F4 radial full and classics in 97d and radial fulls rolled much smoother on rougher grounds. Dragons did noticeably better.

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #6915 on: October 02, 2023, 11:52:20 AM »
Expand Quote
I cant explain it and don't have any good reason, but something about the shape of the nano cubics deeply offends me
[close]

Then you're effectively hating on 40 years of skateboarding history. The cubic shape is classic, and was a really important wheel for the progression of street, slappies, and more technical transition skating.

they can perform all the better but I'm not putting them on my set-up.
im glad they were used to get to this point, but they don't look good imo. superficial i know, but there's at least two other posters that have said similar about the shape

plus, i'm not really "progress(ing) street, slappies, and more technical transition skating" - I'm riding the wheels I like
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

DERBY

• Rep: 269
« Reply #6916 on: October 02, 2023, 12:05:28 PM »
the dragons look like they’ve gotta nice shape but i refuse to ride them after hearing “george powell reinvented the wheel 🤪” one too many times. like that shit wasn’t even clever

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #6917 on: October 02, 2023, 12:25:24 PM »
Maybe unpopular, but i think "hybrid" wheels are a needless compromise.

if they fit your bag, awesome, I won't talk shit on things that work. But for me, I want them shits hard as fuck for park, and I've been liking Radial Fulls - 97a 56mm F4s for street, but any other set-up is gonna be soft wheels exclusively. Guess I'm in a min-max kind of mindset on wheels.
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 333
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6918 on: October 02, 2023, 12:40:42 PM »
the dragons look like they’ve gotta nice shape but i refuse to ride them after hearing “george powell reinvented the wheel 🤪” one too many times. like that shit wasn’t even clever

ok well i can understand annoying marketing turning you off to things but you're missing out on some actually great urethane

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

And_so_it_goes22

• Rep: 26
« Reply #6919 on: October 02, 2023, 01:02:58 PM »

Yeah, and he also brought us treasured gifts such as Boneite and rat nuts.  No one takes that shit seriously so who cares?

If you’re going to throw brands out of the boat based on one terrible ad / marketing puffery, I’m kind of curious what companies are left. 

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6920 on: October 02, 2023, 04:19:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ok well i can understand annoying marketing turning you off to things but you're missing out on some actually great urethane

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1586
« Reply #6921 on: October 02, 2023, 05:05:21 PM »
Powell has arguably done more with urethane than any other company/person, so if you invented the wheel....when you re-invent it....make there is something to it...

logjammin

• Rep: 346
« Reply #6922 on: October 02, 2023, 10:28:28 PM »
Formula fours even at a 97a need to be 56mm+ to actually handle some supercrust and it's still pretty rough. Dragons at any size can go anywhere and stop your teeth from rattling and powerslide like you're on some F4's or whatever. Had enough wheel madness to try a lot of different sizes and companies in softer durometers and they can't touch the formula. Powell/Skate One lacks in cool guy points severely, but they put out quality stuff, period. If Powell made the sapphires and Spitfire made the dragons, they'd be the shit even more.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 953
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #6923 on: October 02, 2023, 11:47:17 PM »
The dragons are ok. Sometimes I hate um.

The rat Bones 2 shape feels like rollerblading wheels.
You ever do that? It's fun af
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

rikki

« Reply #6924 on: October 02, 2023, 11:58:37 PM »
On a side note, the X97s just get better and better the more one skates 'em. I prefer them over Dragons for a more lively and "real wheel" feel.

Can't wait to test the X99s soon.

Lessfillingtastegreat

• Rep: 54
« Reply #6925 on: October 03, 2023, 12:04:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, and he also brought us treasured gifts such as Boneite and rat nuts.  No one takes that shit seriously so who cares?

If you’re going to throw brands out of the boat based on one terrible ad / marketing puffery, I’m kind of curious what companies are left.

ACID PLY
8.1 Drift -  venture 5.6 , Jessup, SFF  54mm Swiss ceramics  -https://imgur.com/a/WlDgenx

Creachteach

• Rep: 120
« Reply #6926 on: October 03, 2023, 11:32:41 AM »
Expand Quote

WWYD?
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I’m not going to skate super crust on 52s. I know some guys like to, but I already fall too much as is. 

I already own STF 99a 54mm V6 and X97 56mm V6, but both sets are too big for the Thunder 149 lights I copped for the tech setup.
I adore the V6 shape, but they don’t come in smaller diameters.

The nano cubics are somewhat enticing, but I’m not so sure about me liking that they’re asymmetric.
I mostly skate relatively smooth Crete but also wooden ramps, and I already know STF99 being wide enough will grip, and X97 too. But I’m not too sure about the skinnier tyres I’m looking at.
X97 V5 52mm has 14,5mm patch
And STF V4 52 has 17.

If anyone happens to be curious as to what 53mm Dragons in V4 shape look like up close, here are some (not the best quality) pictures of a set next to some slightly worn Spitfire Classic 97d 53mm. The yellow Enuff truck is used as my tool to get bearings and spacers on/off btw!
My digital callipers aren't working at the moment so just going off the printed/manual scale on the side of them they measure slightly over advertised at what looks like 53.5mm diameter, compared to the Spitfires that are now measuring 52.5mm (they're now slightly worn down of course). If I remember correctly the Spitfires were more or less bang on 53mm diameter when new.
Width-wise the Dragons look like they're around about 34.5mm (they're advertised at 34mm wide).
I weighed them at 36G each minus bearings and spacers.
P.S. The millimetre measurements are approximate of course so please bear that in mind! They certainly feel/seem a fair bit chunkier than the Spitfires and I look forward to wearing them in a bit to get that glassy finish off them.
Cheers all :)

That V4 shape ain’t half bad tho. Looks pretty close to spit classic shape. Little thicker.
Im too dumb to figure out how to make this drawing my profile pic.

Nymphicus hollandicus

« Reply #6927 on: October 04, 2023, 12:53:40 AM »

That V4 shape ain’t half bad tho. Looks pretty close to spit classic shape. Little thicker.

Definitely chunkier for sure. I rode some V4 54mm STF 99a's over a year ago and thought that for a firm wheel they were decent for just rolling about and fairly forgiving on moderately rough surfaces (I didn't try any sliding on them at the time so couldn't vouch for them in that regard).
Gutted I've not been able to try out these new Dragons just yet, its been raining for the past few days so I'm just waiting for things to dry out (a few bits I've read on them suggest that they're not very good in wet/damp conditions).

rikki

« Reply #6928 on: October 04, 2023, 02:39:38 AM »
Bones V5 is pretty much the perfect shape. Not too slim, not too wide. Having them in now both X97s and X99s should cater for my appetite for Spitfire Radial Slims which seem to be nonexistent these days, at least if you want them in 54/55mms.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1017
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #6929 on: October 04, 2023, 09:16:39 AM »
That's the beauty of x97/99s, you can skate crust with a small wheel with no issues.

Once I tried the x99s I've not gone back to dragons/x97 or stf/spit 99s for out in the wild, real world street skating (especially skating spot to spot) it's a no compromise wheel.

If I was a park rat it'd be 101s all day - probably SPFs or OJ elite hardlines; plaza skating? 101 spits or 103 stfs..

These days I find zero need for 99a stf or spits (looks over at that box of 99a spits).

Nano cubics? Meh....I'll pass for now, but I DO like the increase hanger room concept...but have no issue with axles as I run washer to net flushness and they're not gonna help landing primo...only primo tricks...which only a few are doing these days...wonder if mullen is checking them out.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 11:26:53 AM by Xen »