Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1742102 times)

nocomply

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 147
  • Handsome
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2280 on: August 24, 2009, 12:00:18 PM »
you should pierce captain awesome too. get a real tiny bar for it. That would be so rad.

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #2281 on: August 24, 2009, 01:07:23 PM »
thats what everybody says. but its so small that it'd have to be surface piercing. not too sure if im down with all that

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #2282 on: August 28, 2009, 08:42:52 PM »
i'm depressed and listening to third eye blind.

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #2283 on: August 28, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »
if my ex who i still hook up with even tho shes in a relationship died id be the happiest person on the planet...is that normal?

kevbo999

« Reply #2284 on: August 28, 2009, 10:08:26 PM »
I find it impossible not to stare at a woman's cleavage. I mean fuck, they wear low cut tops to flaunt the perfect V shape of their cascading melons. It's like looking into a Magic Eye or something, how am I supposed to focus on their face!?

sparksandblood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #2285 on: August 28, 2009, 10:59:08 PM »
i get drunk and tend to piss all over the place. i show no mercy
It was seriously like seeing Jesus on a skateboard.

youngblood

« Reply #2286 on: August 29, 2009, 04:43:32 AM »

once a chick had a huge party at her place, and on the side of the house where everyone was pissing/vomitting/hooking up my friend found an open window. we got everyone to piss through it and onto the girls bed. her bed was right next to the window so there was piss all over her pillow and bed.

Boston.

« Reply #2287 on: August 29, 2009, 12:44:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

once a chick had a huge party at her place, and on the side of the house where everyone was pissing/vomitting/hooking up my friend found an open window. we got everyone to piss through it and onto the girls bed. her bed was right next to the window so there was piss all over her pillow and bed.
on valentines day i split a handle with someone, and someone stole me a cup for the keg. i got too drunk to function and passed out in this girls room, but managed to get up and piss and puke all over it

Nic

« Reply #2288 on: August 30, 2009, 01:20:42 AM »
I find it impossible not to stare at a woman's cleavage. I mean fuck, they wear low cut tops to flaunt the perfect V shape of their cascading melons. It's like looking into a Magic Eye or something, how am I supposed to focus on their face!?

It's all about timing. Getting caught is pretty awkward.

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #2289 on: August 30, 2009, 08:09:27 AM »
Last night I was at Sonic getting a bite to eat, and over the sound system came on a Backstreet Boys song.
I sang along and knew every word.
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

BriDen

« Reply #2290 on: August 30, 2009, 09:17:14 AM »
Last night I was at Sonic Pizza Hut getting a bite to eat, and over the sound system came on a Backstreet Boys Miley Cyrus song.
I sang along and knew every word.

Boston.

« Reply #2291 on: August 30, 2009, 10:03:35 AM »
i'm guilty of singing along to taylor swift as loud as i can yell

i've also turned into a real asshole when i'm drunk lately. i don't know if it's just a phase, but i've been the zing king, been the first one to want to fight, been very destructive, and so on

i'm also trying to mack this girl that it took eight months to get her to hang out with, because she's actually that cool. someone is probably an idiot(me)

Anti Krooked

• Rep: -75
  • sellout
« Reply #2292 on: August 30, 2009, 02:39:39 PM »
i am janes addiction sucks and i love hate

Man, we can totally eat that pig.  that pig can be in us right now.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #2293 on: August 30, 2009, 04:01:43 PM »
big fucking shocker

Anti Krooked

• sellout
« Reply #2294 on: August 30, 2009, 04:14:00 PM »
seriously everyone knew?

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #2295 on: August 30, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »
seriously everyone knew?

We weren't waiting around for you to oust yourself ;)
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

Anti Krooked

• sellout
« Reply #2296 on: August 30, 2009, 04:33:16 PM »
Expand Quote
seriously everyone knew?
[close]

We weren't waiting around for you to oust yourself ;)

ahh damn

odp

« Reply #2297 on: August 30, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »

i've also turned into a real asshole when i'm drunk lately. i don't know if it's just a phase, but i've been the zing king, been the first one to want to fight, been very destructive, and so on

i'm also trying to mack this girl that it took eight months to get her to hang out with, because she's actually that cool. someone is probably an idiot(me)

that asshole destructive thing was going on with me for a good 6 months when i was in a really dry spell for decent women and hating where i lived. Many fights and drunken nights.... shit was ok, it passes.

Expand Quote

[close]

It's all about timing. Getting caught is pretty awkward.

this dude bill i used to know, who was in the seminary training to be a priest told me that it was all about "sleight of eye" when checking out a woman. He was a pretty straight dude for a priest in training. haha.

I love titties and used to get caught staring all the time. I've gotten better though at not straight STARING, it gets me on the good side a little easier.

Boston.

« Reply #2298 on: August 31, 2009, 12:08:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

that asshole destructive thing was going on with me for a good 6 months when i was in a really dry spell for decent women and hating where i lived. Many fights and drunken nights.... shit was ok, it passes.

everyone gets a kick out of it, but sober me hates hearing the bad things i did the night before. so far it's been 45 hour work weeks and a lack of girls. school is starting back up in less than two weeks, so i'm going to have to put up with it for at least that long i assume

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #2299 on: August 31, 2009, 12:08:11 PM »
you successfully had a real confession that didn't mention your weight. kudos, zing king
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #2300 on: August 31, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »
ZING ZANG ZONGGGGGGGG

He just zinged you like a mongolian getting sliced with a bamboo spear.

odp

« Reply #2301 on: August 31, 2009, 11:22:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
everyone gets a kick out of it, but sober me hates hearing the bad things i did the night before. so far it's been 45 hour work weeks and a lack of girls. school is starting back up in less than two weeks, so i'm going to have to put up with it for at least that long i assume

oh yeah, man, everyone loves the drunk dickhead who will throw beer cans at old chinese ladies. But then the next day does suck. Where do you go to school? Mass Art or something in the city? that's pussy city, man. you'll be fine.

Boston.

« Reply #2302 on: September 01, 2009, 12:07:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

oh yeah, man, everyone loves the drunk dickhead who will throw beer cans at old chinese ladies. But then the next day does suck. Where do you go to school? Mass Art or something in the city? that's pussy city, man. you'll be fine.
neia
like an idiot i passed up massart and the smfa

you seem to know this city well, how far away do you live?

odp

« Reply #2303 on: September 01, 2009, 08:10:58 PM »
i live in Taunton, skaters edge city, man. I haven't been up to the city to skate in a long time, over a year anyways. But i used to have get up there all the time. Had friends that lived all over the place, MassArt, Newton, Dorchester, Cambridge, family in JP kinda near Doyles. Where are you at?

Boston.

« Reply #2304 on: September 01, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »
i live in malden now
i lived in brookline for a while, but it was at a dorm

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #2305 on: September 01, 2009, 09:43:25 PM »
i've been listening to the wiggles- fruit salad for the last 3 months

odp

« Reply #2306 on: September 01, 2009, 10:36:51 PM »
i live in malden now
i lived in brookline for a while, but it was at a dorm

thats good shit, man. If you want to party at all anytime over the next 3 weeks before i head to basic, drop me a PM, and i'll come up to town to get down. I'm always game for a good drunken shitbag raging session with a SLAPper. hah. seriously man, it'd be a good time.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #2307 on: September 01, 2009, 11:49:53 PM »
Careful you don't get pressganged, Boston.  You'll wake up on a submarine in Singapore with a tattoo of Calvin pissing on the Iranian flag on your chest.

odp

« Reply #2308 on: September 01, 2009, 11:53:18 PM »
nah man, he doesn't have to worry bout that. i'm not down for the submarine.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
« Reply #2309 on: September 02, 2009, 09:28:10 AM »
i've been listening to the wiggles- fruit salad for the last 3 months
yummie yummie