Author Topic: Blake Carpenter on the Crail Couch (maybe on girl?)  (Read 3954 times)

douchenozzle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 32
  • "I am the party"-DLR
Re: Blake Carpenter on the Crail Couch (maybe on girl?)
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2023, 05:49:41 AM »
He’s riding chocolate boards on his instagram

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2023, 11:51:19 AM »
Right.  Nothing Crail has every done made me care about Niels and then he goes and does that amazing edit that came out this past week through Adidas it seems

Alien is guilty of this too, considering their last team effort was Bunker Down. Both camps owe a lot to Mulhern - not just for the latest Niels footage, but anything Joey O’Brien-related too.

I give Crail props for doing more the last few years, after a long drought - Doll, Nervous Circus, Bunny Hop, etc.

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2023, 12:12:46 PM »
Not liking Blake Carpenter doesn’t make me prefer Leo Valls, though I do like Valls plenty.

This interview had zero charisma. It was boring to hear.

Blake is really good, I just don’t find his skating appealing and he’s of the rail generation where you can do every trick on a rail and that gets tiring to me - did I really need a nollie flip feeble?
I’ve watched a lot of his footage over the last day and my opinion hasn’t changed. He grinds a lot of rails, hops over em, and has an affinity for bump to bars. Cool.
Him being more meant for Girl in his consistency might be true and he might not be a Tum Yeto burnout, but Girl is short on up-n-comers and I don’t think Blake is the answer.

Tl:dr I didn’t know he had so many fans

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2023, 02:23:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Right.  Nothing Crail has every done made me care about Niels and then he goes and does that amazing edit that came out this past week through Adidas it seems
[close]

Alien is guilty of this too, considering their last team effort was Bunker Down. Both camps owe a lot to Mulhern - not just for the latest Niels footage, but anything Joey O’Brien-related too.

I give Crail props for doing more the last few years, after a long drought - Doll, Nervous Circus, Bunny Hop, etc.

Hah sure, but AWS has gone through the ringer and I assume no one is really behind the wheel there.

douchenozzle

• Rep: 32
  • "I am the party"-DLR
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2023, 02:30:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hah sure, but AWS has gone through the ringer and I assume no one is really behind the wheel there.
Jordan Powell and Kevin Liedtke both are on Alien, so there seems to be some attempt at relevance

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2023, 03:48:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Jordan Powell and Kevin Liedtke both are on Alien, so there seems to be some attempt at relevance

I’m not as in touch with underground/up and comers as a lot of people on here so neither of these names sound familiar, but I’ll give them a look up   

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2023, 10:05:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I’m not as in touch with underground/up and comers as a lot of people on here so neither of these names sound familiar, but I’ll give them a look up
Here's some parts I'd recommend

Jordan Powell at 2:22:

grassblade

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2023, 10:23:28 PM »
blake is mega boring and loves god

alien is still lame as hell with those new dudes on

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2023, 03:50:06 PM »

would kook if I could.

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2023, 05:22:18 PM »

We're kooking pros for being religious now?

Vds

• Rep: -43
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2023, 05:33:50 PM »
I always thought he would’ve fit on Girl better than he did on Toy Machine.

Me too

grassblade

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2023, 07:50:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

sure do

the same we kook them for:
- being covid deniers
- homophobes / transphobes

and what do you know, blake is all these things

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2023, 07:53:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

sure do

the same we kook them for:
- being covid deniers
- homophobes / transphobes

and what do you know, blake is all these things
who said he’s homophobic/transphobic? and who gives a shit if someone is religious as long as they don’t talk about it 24/7 like hosoi? that’s a lame thing to kook someone for.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts