Author Topic: Followed: Nassim Lachhab  (Read 1262 times)

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Followed: Nassim Lachhab
« on: April 18, 2024, 09:41:52 AM »

ralf_

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -37
  • yo
Re: Followed: Nassim Lachhab
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 10:49:54 AM »
pretty cool right?
fun fun fun

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -34
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 11:30:22 AM »
Nollie inward heel flip bs tailslide was something special.

Respect for skating hard during Ramadan.

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 620
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2024, 01:16:16 PM »
Nollie inward heel flip bs tailslide was something special.

Respect for skating hard during Ramadan.

I can't even imagine to go skating without food, let alone without water.

This guy is hella rad and talented.
IG: @flowterspace

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2024, 06:12:22 PM »
That moment with his dad was really sweet, seems like a solid dude. Echoing what’s been said, props for skating during ramadan

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -215
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2024, 12:05:07 AM »
Skating is undeniable, love it ... believing in fairytales that tell you that you can't eat food during the day? absolutely not lol. we all think christian skaters are corny as fuck, and this is no different.

ralf_

• Rep: -37
  • yo
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2024, 01:47:55 AM »
Skating is undeniable, love it ... believing in fairytales that tell you that you can't eat food during the day? absolutely not lol. we all think christian skaters are corny as fuck, and this is no different.

yeah lets all believe in nothing
fun fun fun

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 773
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2024, 02:16:19 AM »

I don't think people think Christian skaters are corny as much as they think Christian skaters skating for Christian brands are.

Re prod et al

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -215
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2024, 02:21:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't think people think Christian skaters are corny as much as they think Christian skaters skating for Christian brands are.

Re prod et al

P Rod praying into his hat before every street league run is literally the corniest thing that has ever happened in skateboarding

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 773
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2024, 02:43:26 AM »
 Maybe a bad example yea,

I just ment there's christian pro's who are maybe not identified as such and so not thought of as corny per se.

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 112
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2024, 05:56:27 AM »

doesnt impact your life. not like he was preaching to the camera telling you how to live yours. seemed like a normal down to earth and appreciative dude.

im not a religious man but viewing people automatically as corny or kooks for practicing religion is lame behaviour.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2024, 06:05:22 AM »
Edit: the fuck auto correct

Of course the Kooks pop up on this thread. Was great, that plaza is fucked thou! You think the homies just would fix parts of it they wanna skate.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 12:11:18 PM by Síota »

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2024, 07:03:39 AM »
I love being culture shocked!

What an amazing bts piece this was.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2024, 10:22:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

doesnt impact your life. not like he was preaching to the camera telling you how to live yours. seemed like a normal down to earth and appreciative dude.

im not a religious man but viewing people automatically as corny or kooks for practicing religion is lame behaviour.

Same.
I give people the benefit of the doubt that their upbringing didn’t support critical thinking, or the family pressure put them into the religious shoes. I also give people the grace and space to hopefully get out of it later in life; can’t judge someone today for the person you don’t know in the future.

I am critical of the works cited by religions, as they often contain hateful, misogynistic, and inhumane approaches to treating our fellow humans. With historical evidence thereof. But hey, that’s just me. I just do my best to exist and not bum out other people.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2024, 11:44:26 AM »
Thank you for blessing us with your enlighten thoughts on this man religious practise.
Maybe one day we ll all reach this level of critical thinking
check my music

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2024, 02:53:44 PM »
This was a nice piece and bought back found memories of going to Morocco years back. Love the ring/watch hustle and seeing the food.

Nassim's skating is undeniable. Would love to see him get on Primative or somewhere he will be properly recognised.

I'm not usually into people with such talents but this vid really made me realise how incredible a skater he is:

Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 439
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2024, 06:15:44 AM »
That was great. Amazing skater. Also always good to get some skate-channeled impressions of a part of the world I haven't been to and know little about.

I'm amazed that some people think just because one's religion is now by and large an individual lifestyle choice in much of the US and Europe it is the same everywhere else.