Author Topic: NA-KEL SMITH RAW & UNCUT - X-GAMES REAL STREET  (Read 6963 times)

Noble Experiment

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
Re: NA-KEL SMITH RAW & UNCUT - X-GAMES REAL STREET
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2017, 07:54:20 AM »

A rare picture of gearingupforgettingdown
"DOWN WITH POSEURS! UP TEH PUNX! DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BE A TRU FAN OF THE PUNK  BANDS YOU'RE REPPING AND YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR PUNK TEES UNLESS YOU ALREADY LOOK THE ROLE?"
I guess by that logic if Greg Graffin wanted to wear a t shirt of a punk band he liked he'd be a "poser" who knows nothing about punk too because he dresses and looks more like a middle aged dad getting ready to go weekend grocery shopping these days, and I guess the same applies for Mike Watt now too because he dresses more like someone whos about to go hit a cowboy bar up these days. If you didnt know who they were and you just saw them randomly waking down the street one day rocking a Black Flag shirt or something would you think the same thing about them? Or are they exempt from criticism because they're white and not "swag lords"?

gearingupforgettingdown

• Rep: -149
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2017, 08:09:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Supreme x BB coming soon
[close]
ABD
[close]

Pretty sure it was weak sarcasm to depict a weak argument on why he would choose to wear the type of shirts in question. You fucks really love this swag lord don't you, or you're just that clueless?! Mentioning preferences and genres and shit. This isn't about race, generalizations, whatever you fucks want to depict it as. This is about the poser kook fake as shit band wearing generation that I am sure a lot of you are a part of by the way. Was my comment a bit ignorant, of course it was. I'd still bet money on it. Now do I think the band shirts swan pablo wears are bands he listens too? 100% This kid on the other hand....not so much.  Did they both just start listening and wearing these shirts in the last 4 years?! YES.

Is it crazy for me to feel this way about fake asses appropriating culture that I grew up on and I hold dear?! Probably. Who knows, who give a shit. Just calling a spade a spade kids.
[close]

Shut up, ya fuckin' kook.

Post a fit fucboi. Would REALLY love to see who the fuckin kook was here. I bet you lift your front truck on 'slappies' also.  Such hard keyboard heroes on this bitch.

:-*

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 08:13:19 AM by gearingupforgettingdown »

datura

• Rep: 23
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2017, 08:40:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Supreme x BB coming soon
[close]
ABD
[close]

Pretty sure it was weak sarcasm to depict a weak argument on why he would choose to wear the type of shirts in question. You fucks really love this swag lord don't you, or you're just that clueless?! Mentioning preferences and genres and shit. This isn't about race, generalizations, whatever you fucks want to depict it as. This is about the poser kook fake as shit band wearing generation that I am sure a lot of you are a part of by the way. Was my comment a bit ignorant, of course it was. I'd still bet money on it. Now do I think the band shirts swan pablo wears are bands he listens too? 100% This kid on the other hand....not so much.  Did they both just start listening and wearing these shirts in the last 4 years?! YES.

Is it crazy for me to feel this way about fake asses appropriating culture that I grew up on and I hold dear?! Probably. Who knows, who give a shit. Just calling a spade a spade kids.

holy shit, if you're older than 18 and have this strong of an opinion about "posers," i feel really, really sorry about what a chore your daily existence must be. also, Bad Brain's ST came out in '82, they might as well be the beatles by this point. There is absolutely nothing strange about wearing the shirt of arguably one of the most famous classic hardcore bands ever. You can go on youtube and mainline the entire Bad Brains discography in an afternoon, which is sick as fuck and not anything anyone should complain about. Even iff Nakel were wearing a Glue shirt, or a Dawn of Humans shirt it would still be sick and you're a petulant man child.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1218
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2017, 08:46:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Supreme x BB coming soon
[close]
ABD
[close]

Pretty sure it was weak sarcasm to depict a weak argument on why he would choose to wear the type of shirts in question. You fucks really love this swag lord don't you, or you're just that clueless?! Mentioning preferences and genres and shit. This isn't about race, generalizations, whatever you fucks want to depict it as. This is about the poser kook fake as shit band wearing generation that I am sure a lot of you are a part of by the way. Was my comment a bit ignorant, of course it was. I'd still bet money on it. Now do I think the band shirts swan pablo wears are bands he listens too? 100% This kid on the other hand....not so much.  Did they both just start listening and wearing these shirts in the last 4 years?! YES.

[close]

Shut up, ya fuckin' kook.
[close]

Post a fit fucboi. Would REALLY love to see who the fuckin kook was here. I bet you lift your front truck on 'slappies' also.  Such hard keyboard heroes on this bitch.

:-*

Look dude, I didn't wanna do this because it's kinda blowing up my spot, but here I am.

So yeah, now you look like a fool. Sorry to have to do that man.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

bo bice

• Rep: 88
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2017, 09:38:32 AM »
I'm sick of white guys wearing biggie t-shirts, it's like no way did you listen to this independently ya kooky hypebeast rollerblade poser, sometimes I'm so hardcore my head hurts god I'm trying so hard tho

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2017, 10:03:00 AM »
Do you even Hardcore bro?

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2017, 12:43:50 PM »
can we, at this point, confirm that
nakel is down with delicious pizza?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2017, 05:06:56 PM »
can we, at this point, confirm that
nakel is down with delicious pizza?
No way has that dude ever eaten a decent slice on his own, poser probably eats at little Caesars. Stop appropriating pizza culture.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2017, 12:44:09 PM »
I love you guys