Author Topic: Reasons Why You Don't Like victor333  (Read 5945 times)

DaSk8D00D

Reasons Why You Don't Like victor333
« on: June 04, 2012, 07:52:31 PM »
as the sequel to my own thread of the same title, id like to talk about one of the more low quality posters here on SLAP. now, as we all know this nigga dont get NO LOVE on da boards and he stay gettin flamed due to his constant fuckery. the consistency of his shitty posts is unparallelled. but enough of the small talk, ima start dis shit off myself

first off, this nigga tried to hate on ramen noodles. that alone gets yo G-pass revoked for the next 2 decades. like i always said if you a hater and you know it, FUCK YOU. especially when it comes to the greatness of stovetop cuisine such as chicken flavored ramen. you gotta be on some of those "bath salts" that that cannibal nigga in miami was on to do such things. real talk i bet victor prefers human penis over ramen noodles simply for the fact that "ramen noodles are just cheap pasta in salt water while penis has a higher amount protein and makes for a much more satisfying meal". yall know he a health nut (no pun intended)

second, "Captain Know it All" himself stay smearin his mediocre ass intelligence all over SLAP, with him only being right approximately 12.4% of the time. i ran my stats on this one too, the numbers dont lie. now we all know of his epic fail in the heated arizona tea debate, so i wont even bring that up, but on the real i aint never seen such a snooty dick nigga act so goddamn high n mighty while still being commonly referred to as a fucking idiot. not once have i seen somebody say "wow victor, that was a real insightful post right there". findin a post like that might as well be the search for animal chin 2.0...starring Hellen Keller. long story short, this nigga only slightly booksmart with the social intelligence of meg griffin.

ayo to be honest he really aint even that smart in the first place. he was recently seen at his local barnes & nobles trying to find a way to finally outsmart his little sister, a feat that he has yet to accomplish. dont ask me how i know but he was reported to have purchased this

ayo ill give him credit tho for swallowing his nonexistent pride, paying $19.99 and walking out the store with such a book. you gotta be real confident in your retardation to pull somethin like that off. so for that, i tip my hat off to you

third, when he finally did something worthwhile on here and had that excellent shay maria gif as his sig, he reverted to biting yours truly's style and ran with a fred durst & vanilla ice combo with the caption "you mad?" in his signature after getting flamed EXTRA HARD ona daily basis. i read it as a failed attempt to play "the bad guy" on SLAP and just made him look even  more regular. like forreal dog? FORREAL!? i aint gon lie this highly upsetted ya boy. itd be one thing if somebody who wasnt the green shit stain of SLAP decided to jock my style fo a lil bit, but THIS NIGGA!? sorry son i just cant go... he has since made 8-9 different avatar changes and they have all been shittier each time. as of right his sig now is only tolerable but obviously this nigga still on his pre-teen shit still tryna find his self. hopefully before he gets outta highschool hell form some sort of identity for himself so he wont have to revert to copying someone else to find his charisma. until then, he is the male version of this bitch

please, fellow SLAP Pals, posters, trolls, and lames. let us all gather at the internet roundtable and discuss. let it all out!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 12:10:22 AM by DaSk8D00D »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Reasons Why You Don't Like victor333
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 08:00:23 PM »
I actually like him because you can be abusive as shit to him and not feel bad at all.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 983
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 08:05:21 PM »
Chicken Ramen got me through the entire year of 2006 (no kidney stones too!). For that, I'd have to punch anybody who would tarnish it's good name.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 08:36:01 PM »

he is the male version of this bitch

sorry dude but she reminds me of your avatar ;D

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 09:09:04 PM »
i hate his beautiful fucking eyes

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 10:24:29 PM »
he reminds me of the actual worst poster bitch boy on this board, victor.

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 10:32:56 PM »
He never posted in my thread that was made for him.

+Vic is terrified!

Remember when he posted a picture of himself but hid his face?

Strictly skinny jeans and shoes in hand!

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 11:28:54 PM »
how does the DaSK8D00D have a negative rep?    gnar'd.  highly entertaining
where is home?

trannies and mannies

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 12:03:35 AM »
I enjoyed that. D00D's rep needs to get out of the negatives.

Jejenhausen

• Rep: -72
  • This is good news
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 02:58:32 AM »
not once have i seen somebody say "wow victor, that was a real insightful post right there". findin a post like that might as well be the search for animal chin 2.0...starring Hellen Keller.

this is all kinds of on point,  I had a good laugh

Tale Crab

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 03:43:48 AM »
Aisle four, child in need of attention.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 10:13:12 AM »
as the sequel to my own thread of the same title, id like to talk about one of the more low quality posters here on SLAP. now, as we all know this nigga dont get NO LOVE on da boards and he stay gettin flamed due to his constant fuckery. the consistency of his shitty posts is unparallelled. but enough of the small talk, ima start dis shit off myself

first off, this nigga tried to hate on ramen noodles. that alone gets yo G-pass revoked for the next 2 decades. like i always said if you a hater and you know it, FUCK YOU. especially when it comes to the greatness of stovetop cuisine such as chicken flavored ramen. you gotta be on some of those "bath salts" that that cannibal nigga in miami was on to do such things. real talk i bet victor prefers human penis over ramen noodles simply for the fact that "ramen noodles are just cheap pasta in salt water while penis has a higher amount protein and makes for a much more satisfying meal". yall know he a health nut (no pun intended)

second, "Captain Know it All" himself stay smearin his mediocre ass intelligence all over SLAP, with him only being right approximately 12.4% of the time. i ran my stats on this one too, the numbers dont lie. now we all know of his epic fail in the heated arizona tea debate, so i wont even bring that up, but on the real i aint never seen such a snooty dick nigga act so goddamn high n mighty while still being commonly referred to as a fucking idiot. not once have i seen somebody say "wow victor, that was a real insightful post right there". findin a post like that might as well be the search for animal chin 2.0...starring Hellen Keller. long story short, this nigga only slightly booksmart with the social intelligence of meg griffin.

ayo to be honest he really aint even that smart in the first place. he was recently seen at his local barnes & nobles trying to find a way to finally outsmart his little sister, a feat that he has yet to accomplish. dont ask me how i know but he was reported to have purchased this

ayo ill give him credit tho for swallowing his nonexistent pride, paying $19.99 and walking out the store with such a book. you gotta be real confident in your retardation to pull somethin like that off. so for that, i tip my hat off to you

third, when he finally did something worthwhile on here and had that excellent shay maria gif as his sig, he reverted to biting yours truly's style and ran with a fred durst & vanilla ice combo with the caption "you mad?" in his signature after getting flamed EXTRA HARD ona daily basis. i read it as a failed attempt to play "the bad guy" on SLAP and just made him look even  more regular. like forreal dog? FORREAL!? i aint gon lie this highly upsetted ya boy. itd be one thing if somebody who wasnt the green shit stain of SLAP decided to jock my style fo a lil bit, but THIS NIGGA!? sorry son i just cant go... he has since made 8-9 different avatar changes and they have all been shittier each time. as of right his sig now is only tolerable but obviously this nigga still on his pre-teen shit still tryna find his self. hopefully before he gets outta highschool hell form some sort of identity for himself so he wont have to revert to copying someone else to find his charisma. until then, he is the male version of this bitch

please, fellow SLAP Pals, posters, trolls, and lames. let us all gather at the internet roundtable and discuss. let it all out!

This shit had me rolling

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2012, 10:40:12 AM »
how does the DaSK8D00D have a negative rep?    gnar'd.  highly entertaining
No doubt! Matching that gnar with another one.

holden caulfield

• Rep: -33
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2012, 11:48:16 AM »
Pretty funny post but sounds like you're pretty obsessed with him at the same time. You are giving him exactly what he wants...attention. He will probably be so fucking happy in a weird victor way when he sees this thread.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2012, 11:52:54 AM »
he makes you post too much

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 01:51:12 PM »
Fuck Ramen Noodles. Get your cake up and eat real food.

Skate Troll

• Rep: -560
  • slap's resident psychopath
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 01:53:03 PM »
oh no he didnt
look I never said it was ok but chill man tis all cool just havin some fun.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 02:31:48 PM »
Anyone wants some popcorn?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 05:55:46 PM »
Fuck Ramen Noodles. Get your cake up and eat real food.
Fuck real food. If I get my cake up I'm eating fucking cake.

victor333

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2012, 06:03:31 PM »
hahahahaha

atleast I'm not a midget

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2012, 09:15:39 PM »
i have already debunked such statements about my medium-short stature. whatever you say, having an estrogen-based bitch mentality is far worse than anything physical. i only hope that one day some desperate bitch decides to temporarily un-friendzone you and have you spending your time elsewhere instead of being on SLAP. i think it would work out for both parties, we wouldnt have to deal with you anymore and you can continue to be a lame by taking some girl out whenever she's hungry or needs a ride.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2012, 10:40:05 PM »
And here we go again......

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 10:43:08 PM »
Both are actually terrible. I was talking to a female teacher at my school and she said most women won't date a dude shorter than them. The shorter you are the slimmer the pickings. Its okay though skate dude, we can still have our little "find the geyser switch" parties at my place. You are so good at finding it when you dig deep in my cave!

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2012, 11:03:32 PM »
i have already debunked such statements about my medium-short stature. whatever you say, having an estrogen-based bitch mentality is far worse than anything physical. i only hope that one day some desperate bitch decides to temporarily un-friendzone you and have you spending your time elsewhere instead of being on SLAP. i think it would work out for both parties, we wouldnt have to deal with you anymore and you can continue to be a lame by taking some girl out whenever she's hungry or needs a ride.

Yeah, I think we need to see Vic's face before any true judgement can be made.

While DOOD is an extremely short man with minor napoleon complex, he has a suave and gentle look about him which can carry him through his times of darkness.

I truly believe we need to rally around Victor in an attempt to raise him to greatness.

He is a broken individual with little going for him.

There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that could contribute to his lack of complimentary attributes!

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012, 11:04:25 PM »
Fuck outta here gipper you know I don't play dat gay shit. All this talk about my height is irrelevant, even if I was as short yall wanna think my heights never really bothered me, other than the fact that I can't dunk. My pimp hand is still strong regardless, only mediocre ass niggas contribute success with women with anything other than pure game. Oh I forgot, you a fuckin high school social studies teacher who's night life consists of parent teacher conferences & pretending to be gay over the Internet, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised

EDIT: ayo young SaP all I wanna know is why you out here stalkin a nigga? I swear you stay talkin about WILLIAM more than DaSk8D00D. Lowkey it be kinda weirdin me out a bit, but i guess da hoes would agree with you about my "suave & gentle" appearance  ;)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:18:29 PM by DaSk8D00D »

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2012, 11:12:58 PM »
here comes the nightlife beef.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 11:17:20 PM »
Fuck outta here gipper you know I don't play dat gay shit. All this talk about my height is irrelevant, even if I was as short yall wanna think my heights never really bothered me, other than the fact that I can't dunk. My pimp hand is still strong regardless, only mediocre ass niggas contribute success with women with anything other than pure game. Oh I forgot, you a fuckin high school social studies teacher who's night life consists of parent teacher conferences & pretending to be gay over the Internet, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised
oh sugarbear, you know firshand that there's a lot more that I have going on at night than just parent teacher conferences. Unless that's what you want to call what we do now.  :-* :-* :-*

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 11:23:02 PM »
Dog dont lose your teaching career to da Chris Hansen swag. You don't want yo employer to see these transcripts my nigga

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 11:30:22 PM »
hahahaha. I love those threats. They are the funniest. I'm about to cut you off sugar.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 11:43:36 PM »
You need to breh. As disturbing as yo lust for lightskin niggas is I still wish you luck in any future endeavors in finding yo gay ass soulmate. you should get on one of those Christian dating sites or somethin im sure there's some closet homo nigga out there that's just right for you.