Author Topic: The Thunder Thread  (Read 137171 times)

tuesday

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
  • The mistery of shadows
Re: The Thunder Thread
« Reply #2100 on: Today at 08:30:37 AM »
I've got a set of 'old' (pre size mark on the hanger) 149 Titaniums. I ride them fairly lose with 52mm wheels. On the first deck wheel bite was anoying. But that was never an issue again after I switched to a deck with wheel wells. (Sorry that I keep bringing wheel wells up again in conncetion with Thunders, but they make a difference. And you might have the pleasure to ride a Hjalte deck with wells.)

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1010
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #2101 on: Today at 08:37:52 AM »
I've got a set of 'old' (pre size mark on the hanger) 149 Titaniums. I ride them fairly lose with 52mm wheels. On the first deck wheel bite was anoying. But that was never an issue again after I switched to a deck with wheel wells. (Sorry that I keep bringing wheel wells up again in conncetion with Thunders, but they make a difference. And you might have the pleasure to ride a Hjalte deck with wells.)

Thunder+wheel wells (if you don't want to deal with risers) is the way; I rode many a polar w/well with thunders until they discontinued the 31.875 825 for the 32" =(

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2102 on: Today at 09:14:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thunder+wheel wells (if you don't want to deal with risers) is the way; I rode many a polar w/well with thunders until they discontinued the 31.875 825 for the 32" =(
Doing the same. Team Hollows + WKND with wheel wells
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

CarcassToss

• Rep: 29
« Reply #2103 on: Today at 12:39:40 PM »
really dumb question, but do wheel wells alter the pinch at all?

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
« Reply #2104 on: Today at 01:17:38 PM »
really dumb question, but do wheel wells alter the pinch at all?
You can pinch even harder, make that hanger turn 90°