Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1741004 times)

breezy_again

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 50
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
Re: real confessions
« Reply #10680 on: July 24, 2023, 05:37:45 AM »
felt pretty good, i can't lie

disclosed

• Rep: 175
« Reply #10681 on: July 25, 2023, 01:40:19 PM »
in about one month i'll become a wizard. not my proudest accomplishment.

turdtastic

• Rep: 56
« Reply #10682 on: July 25, 2023, 10:51:01 PM »
Real question, and pardon my ignorance, but if you’re being real; is this in Wicca or what type of practice/religion/something cool I don’t even know about…?

disclosed

• Rep: 175
« Reply #10683 on: July 26, 2023, 08:41:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Real question, and pardon my ignorance, but if you’re being real; is this in Wicca or what type of practice/religion/something cool I don’t even know about…?

oh no. i wish it was that cool..
refering to an old meme about 30 year old virgins..

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #10684 on: July 28, 2023, 02:52:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

oh no. i wish it was that cool..
refering to an old meme about 30 year old virgins..

reading down the page my first thought was that you were a semi-self aware member of the KKK moving up in the ranks.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #10685 on: August 10, 2023, 11:59:11 AM »
So... I've been hooking up with this girl who has commitment issues. She came from a toxic relationship that ended 4 months ago. She says she likes me and the sentiment is true, but we both hook up with other people (i admit i do it just to inflate my ego). When we're together it's great and I can see that what she feels is true. I'll be moving to another apartment and I'm having family issues, I feel like I'm in a transitional period. With that in mind, I decided to limit the relationship until the end of the year, but i'm so anxious. I really like her and I want her to work, but I don't know what to do for this thing work out... What do you guys have to say to me?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 12:22:33 PM by brucewillis »

thanksgiving

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #10686 on: August 11, 2023, 05:41:05 PM »
So... I've been hooking up with this girl who has commitment issues. She came from a toxic relationship that ended 4 months ago. She says she likes me and the sentiment is true, but we both hook up with other people (i admit i do it just to inflate my ego). When we're together it's great and I can see that what she feels is true. I'll be moving to another apartment and I'm having family issues, I feel like I'm in a transitional period. With that in mind, I decided to limit the relationship until the end of the year, but i'm so anxious. I really like her and I want her to work, but I don't know what to do for this thing work out... What do you guys have to say to me?
show her this post

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10687 on: August 14, 2023, 05:25:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
show her this post
I don't know if it is the right thing to do

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #10688 on: August 14, 2023, 09:04:52 AM »
Turn the post into song lyrics and serenade her with it outside her bedroom window.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
  • Get bent
« Reply #10689 on: August 14, 2023, 11:37:25 AM »

I’m gonna tell you this from experience, if she wants to be with you she will, transitional period or not, also really concentrate on yourself and making your life better, put your head down and really work on yourself, wether that’s going to therapy, skating, picking up another hobby, spending time with people that actually want you around, there is nothing more unattractive than someone that doesn’t have their own life and is constantly looking for validation through other people or things, the way you make this sounds is like you are wanting a relationship or something real and she doesn’t wanna really commit so something solid, which is fine, but if you aren’t comfortable with not being exclusive then you shouldn’t have to change that aspect of your life just to be with someone, this is just my two cents and it should be taken with a grain of salt
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10690 on: August 15, 2023, 05:25:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m gonna tell you this from experience, if she wants to be with you she will, transitional period or not, also really concentrate on yourself and making your life better, put your head down and really work on yourself, wether that’s going to therapy, skating, picking up another hobby, spending time with people that actually want you around, there is nothing more unattractive than someone that doesn’t have their own life and is constantly looking for validation through other people or things, the way you make this sounds is like you are wanting a relationship or something real and she doesn’t wanna really commit so something solid, which is fine, but if you aren’t comfortable with not being exclusive then you shouldn’t have to change that aspect of your life just to be with someone, this is just my two cents and it should be taken with a grain of salt
That's actually a great piece of advice.

wahwahwah

• Rep: -3
« Reply #10691 on: September 07, 2023, 04:22:19 AM »
I havent been sober for longer than a day in months. I started smoking weed and fucking fell in love. I cannot go a day without smoking or drinking. On top of that I just started my studies and cuz im a youngbuck living by myself is a challenge too. Being fucked up everyday does not help getting trough school, work and life, but i still cant see myself being sober.

Also I really cant talk about this shit with anyone, I only got a handfull of friends most of them couldnt give a fuck and my relationship with my parrents is fucked.

Running out of funds is gonna happen at some point too. Weed and beer is hella expencive in finland.
Sipe nousee sisään,
Niin nousee herkkokin.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #10692 on: September 07, 2023, 07:18:13 AM »
I havent been sober for longer than a day in months. I started smoking weed and fucking fell in love. I cannot go a day without smoking or drinking. On top of that I just started my studies and cuz im a youngbuck living by myself is a challenge too. Being fucked up everyday does not help getting trough school, work and life, but i still cant see myself being sober.

Also I really cant talk about this shit with anyone, I only got a handfull of friends most of them couldnt give a fuck and my relationship with my parrents is fucked.

Running out of funds is gonna happen at some point too. Weed and beer is hella expencive in finland.

Check out the Sobriety thread, other pals are struggling with these issues or can give advice and support.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 540
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #10693 on: September 18, 2023, 01:07:43 AM »
Having people dependant on me is something I never asked for.

Being kicked out of my place, have to shelter these two as well as myself.

There are days I wish my family weren’t mine and I could start the life I’ve been denied.

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
« Reply #10694 on: September 18, 2023, 07:29:42 PM »
Having people dependant on me is something I never asked for.

Being kicked out of my place, have to shelter these two as well as myself.

There are days I wish my family weren’t mine and I could start the life I’ve been denied.

Givers need to set limits because takers rarely do.

I don’t know your circumstances but I’d suggest reading up on boundaries if you aren’t familiar

FandomCereal

• Rep: -8
  • i'm a complete newbie
« Reply #10695 on: September 22, 2023, 06:11:10 AM »
I lied to my mom the other day over some pointless shit. I think I have a problem. I also smoke weed and vape (loser moments). I've been skating for 2 months and I still can't do flip tricks.
- the worst skater on the planet DO NOT LISTEN TO MY ADVICE

scab

• Rep: 200
« Reply #10696 on: September 22, 2023, 07:19:17 AM »
I lied to my mom the other day over some pointless shit. I think I have a problem. I also smoke weed and vape (loser moments). I've been skating for 2 months and I still can't do flip tricks.

I can't speak to the other stuff you mentioned, but you definitely shouldn't beat yourself up over this. It took me over 18 months of dedicated skating to land my first kickflip. This shit is hard.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #10697 on: September 22, 2023, 08:45:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I can't speak to the other stuff you mentioned, but you definitely shouldn't beat yourself up over this. It took me over 18 months of dedicated skating to land my first kickflip. This shit is hard.

Oh man. It took me a few years to get flip tricks.

Taken that I skated alone and would spend hours practicing on flat not rolling.

I did get them down during the pandemic but lost them once I had to go back physically to work.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

FandomCereal

• Rep: -8
  • i'm a complete newbie
« Reply #10698 on: September 22, 2023, 09:16:56 AM »
good to know i don't suck as hard as i thought i did. at least i can ollie after 2 months on flat (starting to get moving ones)
- the worst skater on the planet DO NOT LISTEN TO MY ADVICE

Dojsha Abuser

• Rep: -25
« Reply #10699 on: October 03, 2023, 09:23:50 PM »
I still smoke resin. Anyone else?

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10700 on: October 16, 2023, 12:47:45 PM »
Yeah it didn't worked out

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 722
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #10701 on: October 17, 2023, 12:15:50 AM »
I went to a strip club. It was an experiment. I wanted to see if strippers just mad me sad. Turns out they do. Boner achieved though.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

mrselfdestruct

• Rep: 7
  • fresh
« Reply #10702 on: October 17, 2023, 10:06:41 AM »
I went to a strip club. It was an experiment. I wanted to see if strippers just mad me sad. Turns out they do. Boner achieved though.
real
Mrs Elf is a pretty cool name.

And Mrs Elf destructing is even cooler.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1404
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10703 on: October 18, 2023, 12:10:50 PM »

I dated a gal that was a stripper and who lived in this big old Victorian house with a bunch of other strippers. It was a pretty cool scene to briefly be a part of, or rather invited into. They were all mostly students working as strippers and all that contemporary sex work sorta thing.

But, where I grew up, many of my buddies sisters became strippers and developed or had issues seemingly (stereo)typical of strippers or poor people in general such as drugs, abuse, trauma, etc. strip clubs around here are definitely depressing places
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Dojsha Abuser

• Rep: -25
« Reply #10704 on: October 18, 2023, 01:28:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I dated a gal that was a stripper and who lived in this big old Victorian house with a bunch of other strippers. It was a pretty cool scene to briefly be a part of, or rather invited into. They were all mostly students working as strippers and all that contemporary sex work sorta thing.

But, where I grew up, many of my buddies sisters became strippers and developed or had issues seemingly (stereo)typical of strippers or poor people in general such as drugs, abuse, trauma, etc. strip clubs around here are definitely depressing places

sound cool, but kinda sad. where you from?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #10705 on: October 18, 2023, 02:16:43 PM »
I've got a crush on Nicole Hause.

I back it.

I skate better without cut bushings.....

but it's not as fun.

I can barely get on bench these days. I've lost 2/3 of my total pop I guess. If 3 benchs is a 180 over a tennis net maybe.

For some reason now thinking 3 benches is talker and you gotta invisible jump ramp yeah right style.

But I think that had to be 4 benches. I fuckin dislike most of that video. I think it's because products was at an all time low and video production was way way too high.

Shut up and skate. - coolest team ever in skatebloarding after like Alva 18 and DTS. And alien. Hmmm flip.

I'd say zorlac was the 80s version of flip (death box) Texans destroyed all almost. So did all those British kids.

We talking the cream of the crop
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

mrselfdestruct

• Rep: 7
  • fresh
« Reply #10706 on: November 09, 2023, 06:20:27 AM »
she waited over 2 years and now im back but she isnt right now. advice? shes the only woman i have genuinely cared about. help please!
Mrs Elf is a pretty cool name.

And Mrs Elf destructing is even cooler.

wahwahwah

• Rep: -3
« Reply #10707 on: November 13, 2023, 02:49:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Check out the Sobriety thread, other pals are struggling with these issues or can give advice and support.

Reading it actually helped a lot now im a week sober and going on strong feeling a lot better also going to therapy helped a lot too
Sipe nousee sisään,
Niin nousee herkkokin.

Baglady

• Rep: -200
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10708 on: November 13, 2023, 02:07:26 PM »
Coming up 3 years sober from alcohol.
Tbh I’m inching closer everyday to a severe relapse.

Jewel Runner

• Rep: 101
« Reply #10709 on: November 14, 2023, 09:47:54 AM »
Coming up 3 years sober from alcohol.
Tbh I’m inching closer everyday to a severe relapse.

Nooooo don't do it

You've been off it for 1000 (ONE THOUSAND) days!