Author Topic: Grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of skater in their early 20s  (Read 11646 times)

TheWineClub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 41
What are you talking about, we make fun of Brink all the time and he’s 50. Get your facts straight bud.

Dad Board

• Rep: 85

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

• Rep: -133
Expand Quote

This is getting dark

I’m lonely. So what? I’m sure all youse have gone more than five years without having sex

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 272
based first hand experience folks who throw that term around tend to have at least some narcissistic tendencies under the guise of their own view of what ‘self love’ is.

see it’s hard to determine whether youre sarcastic in that short or not. but throwing folks under the bus who aren’t bothering you and big upping yourself seems narcissistic. also filming ppls ass cracks and uploading them for views is fucking lame

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

based first hand experience folks who throw that term around tend to have at least some narcissistic tendencies under the guise of their own view of what ‘self love’ is.

see it’s hard to determine whether youre sarcastic in that short or not. but throwing folks under the bus who aren’t bothering you and big upping yourself seems narcissistic. also filming ppls ass cracks and uploading them for views is fucking lame

You sound like you don’t know how to put on pants correctly. Wear a belt. If you wanna sag your pants pull up your underwear. At least I don’t do that to women. That’s where it should draw the line.

fuckingawesomesauce

• Rep: 11

I’m lonely. So what? I’m sure all youse have gone more than five years without having sex

Just ask ur mom when the last time was  8)

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 272
what are you on about? bro im confused u basically deflected my argument

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote

[close]

Just ask ur mom when the last time was  8)

She doesn’t remember and now she’s telling me she wants to file a police report

Ignatius J Reilly

• Rep: 250
  • often correct
nope, not falling for this one. this thread post thread is clearly intended to satisfy some weird humiliation kink and i refuse to participate in that kind of perversion

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
That is all what slap is. Just a never ending cycle of bullying and lack of therapy. I am very disappointed in all of you. None of you have gotten laid back in high school and college. You really let a piece of wood with wheels make youse narcissists. The narcissism is strong in this website. I thought this was a website to encourage each other, but it’s a bunch of insecure gen Xers and millennials talking down on gen z skaters like they’re a bunch of boomers. Tony hawk’s 50 something and he wouldn’t talk down on me. Fools. All of you.

Go to the skatepark and focus on skateboarding for a few years and learn the nuances of skateboarding before coming back on slap. You'll be much happier. Oh and touch some grass or something while you're at it

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
nope, not falling for this one. this thread post thread is clearly intended to satisfy some weird humiliation kink and i refuse to participate in that kind of perversion
[close]

I don’t have a humiliation kink

Ghost Face

• Rep: 113
Expand Quote
You started a thread to try to make fun of somebody, and then you started a thread about how people were making fun of you and how that's mean?
[close]

Because they don’t fucking skate and they call themself a skater even though that’s probably not true. He did this to himself

There's your problem. You assume too much. Take a breath. Log off.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
That is all what slap is. Just a never ending cycle of bullying and lack of therapy. I am very disappointed in all of you. None of you have gotten laid back in high school and college. You really let a piece of wood with wheels make youse narcissists. The narcissism is strong in this website. I thought this was a website to encourage each other, but it’s a bunch of insecure gen Xers and millennials talking down on gen z skaters like they’re a bunch of boomers. Tony hawk’s 50 something and he wouldn’t talk down on me. Fools. All of you.
[close]

Go to the skatepark and focus on skateboarding for a few years and learn the nuances of skateboarding before coming back on slap. You'll be much happier. Oh and touch some grass or something while you're at it

But I do those things already. Also you ever heard of a cell phone??

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You started a thread to try to make fun of somebody, and then you started a thread about how people were making fun of you and how that's mean?
[close]

Because they don’t fucking skate and they call themself a skater even though that’s probably not true. He did this to himself
[close]

Pay me 500 dollars to get off this website for good or else you’re a broke bitch

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

@foureyedjim doesn’t deserve any of you and he doesn’t deserve to be on this website

sus

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

now that you mention it, get rid of that cell phone out too. Take a break from social media while you're at it and just enjoy skateboarding for what it is. You'll be happier and less aggro

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

This is getting dark
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I went from sort of sympathetic to bored to even more bored by this whole thing.

This bully getting bullied claim is an interesting and somewhat successful attempt to get people riled up, but I'm going to have to hit the ignore button and get the hell out of this thread.

I feel Lisa and Paul Anka have the best advice possible for all of us:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 11:34:17 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Dad Board

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Homie, take your meds. You’re obviously unwell and having some kind of breakdown and for whatever reason decided to land on this website of all places to do it. Get off the internet for a while and stop broadcasting yourself like this. I wish this were some elaborate troll but I’m suspecting you're genuinely up against some real shit mentally so before you hurt someone else or yourself go get some help. There’s gotta be someone you can confide in. Posting crazy shit here will only make things worse.

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
  • Precision Posture
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Pay me 500 dollars to get off this website for good or else you’re a broke bitch

Nah, we can pay you in 500 kooks tho.
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

now that you mention it, get rid of that cell phone out too. Take a break from social media while you're at it and just enjoy skateboarding for what it is. You'll be happier and less aggro

But how am I gonna film people skate, entertain myself, and how am I gonna survive in the internet age without a cellphone?? You sound like my old fucking parents that cling onto old values that make them look like microfascists

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nah, we can pay you in 500 kooks tho.

I’m suing you once I get my money right

Ghost Face

• Rep: 113
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm from South Africa so that's like a month's salary. Keep talking down on people while crying victim. Jerk.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm from South Africa so that's like a month's salary. Keep talking down on people while crying victim. Jerk.

So you’re racist? That’s crazy never woulda thought that a white South African would be on here. Maybe this is Elon musk’s bitch ass

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 428
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
Fred Gall

sus

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

But how am I gonna film people skate, entertain myself, and how am I gonna survive in the internet age without a cellphone?? You sound like my old fucking parents that cling onto old values that make them look like microfascists

doesn't sound like you are surviving in the internet age at the moment anyways

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Homie, take your meds. You’re obviously unwell and having some kind of breakdown and for whatever reason decided to land on this website of all places to do it. Get off the internet for a while and stop broadcasting yourself like this. I wish this were some elaborate troll but I’m suspecting you're genuinely up against some real shit mentally so before you hurt someone else or yourself go get some help. There’s gotta be someone you can confide in. Posting crazy shit here will only make things worse.

I’m not on any meds I’m autistic and fed up with how my life is going. I just want money, tons of weed, and some nice, fat, white ass on my pelvis

work_lurker

• Rep: 95
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
Dude, you are unwell. You need some homies in real life to clown on you and bust your balls a bit. Grow some thick skin and don't take shit so personally. Also, don't post any more poser pics, you definitely did not land those kickflips on IG.

You are inviting people into your world when you post yourself online. If you don't like the feedback, then quit posting or change your tune.

If everyone around you seems like an asshole, you may need to ask yourself, "Am I the asshole?"
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

ohtight

• Rep: 21
You got pretty thin skin for a self proclaimed skater/comedian. Idk if I believe any of this tbh. I’m hoping it’s all fake just because that’s the least sad option
zzz

Dad Board

someone just ban this fuckin guy already.