Author Topic: New Enjoi am  (Read 5985 times)

Mark Snappleyard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 11
  • Tre flip noseslides!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: New Enjoi am
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2008, 04:24:28 PM »
Is Jerrod Saba still enjoi flow?  I remember hearing or seeing somewhere that Jamal Smith was flow for enjoi.  I would buy a video from the enjoi flow team.  And when I say buy, I really mean watch on the internet.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2008, 04:54:45 PM »
Expand Quote
is jaws still flow for them?
[close]
I thought he might've been the new am when I read the topic
yeah. since his happy medium part just dropped, i thought they might have been talking about him. would have liked to see him get it way more than this guy.

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 182
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2008, 06:39:36 PM »
is this the same dude who just recently got on consolidated?

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2008, 06:43:37 PM »
wasnt jamal flowed by enjoi at one point?
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2008, 06:45:47 PM »
I still think Jon Choi is the raddest Enjoi flow dood. I have this super old local video called Getofab and he's got like a 5 minute part full of awesomeness
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

RevertEverything

• Rep: 18
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2008, 07:17:35 PM »
That was awesome. Serious tranny killer with good style and originality. Why is everybody so hung up on skating ledges?
Every little kid with an ounce of ability can skate ledges mildly well, that's the first thing everybody learns to skate.
Short of doing MJ craziness or having amazing style I really could care less. Give me a huge bs disaster on some steep transition any day.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2008, 07:27:38 PM »
I still think Jon Choi is the raddest Enjoi flow dood. I have this super old local video called Getofab and he's got like a 5 minute part full of awesomeness
i've got getofab #6 i think, called mijos? such a sick vid, jon choi kills it. another dude in there got on black label, peter raffin. he had a sick little section in the video.

Heshstallion

• Rep: -9
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »
dude rips but that was an awful lot of park footage

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2008, 08:18:32 PM »
That was awesome. Serious tranny killer with good style and originality. Why is everybody so hung up on skating ledges?
Every little kid with an ounce of ability can skate ledges mildly well, that's the first thing everybody learns to skate.
Short of doing MJ craziness or having amazing style I really could care less. Give me a huge bs disaster on some steep transition any day.
You sound ignorant right now, please stop.
dude rips but that was an awful lot of park footage
That's what happens when all you can skate is quarter pipes under 6'

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2008, 08:37:54 PM »
part of me thinks it'd be cool if stevie williams rode for enjoy, just to see the hang-out shots of him and caswell...

then the other part of me tells the other part to shut up.

rambo

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2008, 09:38:57 PM »
hes on toy flow now

clienteal.

• Rep: 13
  • ooohhweeee.
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2008, 09:44:14 PM »
thats jon nguyen my nig. my  homie was talkin to him at circle a and asked why he jumped ship and he said shit just doesnt work out sometimes even tho he wished it did.

Expand Quote
[close]
hes on toy flow now

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2008, 10:42:02 PM »
part of me thinks it'd be cool if stevie williams rode for enjoy, just to see the hang-out shots of him and caswell...

then the other part of me tells the other part to shut up.

hahah classic

RevertEverything

• Rep: 18
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2008, 10:10:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You sound ignorant right now, please stop

I wasn't trying to sound arrogant, but you mean to tell me that the first thing you and your friend didn't do after you figured out how to ollie was build a box or find a ledge by your house and skate it everyday?
And after a while some of the better kids got pretty good at skating that ledge?
All I'm saying is dismissing a skater because he doesn't throw a bs tailslide in his video clip is kind of ridiculous.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2008, 11:02:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
You sound ignorant right now, please stop
[close]

I wasn't trying to sound arrogant, but you mean to tell me that the first thing you and your friend didn't do after you figured out how to ollie was build a box or find a ledge by your house and skate it everyday?
And after a while some of the better kids got pretty good at skating that ledge?
All I'm saying is dismissing a skater because he doesn't throw a bs tailslide in his video clip is kind of ridiculous.

but doesn't he say the exact same thing about transition, claiming it "ain't that hard" on a few occasions

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2008, 12:09:36 PM »
Dudes reallly sick. but why not give it to jaws?

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2008, 02:15:21 PM »
should've been Jaws. period. he's been putting in work and he's been getting more coverage as well. Aarons an all terrain ripper. he should really be a full am for somebody already.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2008, 06:54:02 PM »
should've been Jaws. period. he's been putting in work and he's been getting more coverage as well. Aarons an all terrain ripper. he should really be a full am for somebody already.

k
in the new tsm he's got a sick photo of him ollieing over this huge double set hubba, the caption says it's his biggest ollie yet. someone should post it.

tattiebag

• Rep: 0
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2008, 01:30:09 PM »
Reamers is sooo good i have seen him skate alot and he can skate what ever man. Yeah so what if he cant skte ledges that well who needs antuha ledge skater. Ben kills.

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2008, 04:28:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i've got getofab #6 i think, called mijos? such a sick vid, jon choi kills it. another dude in there got on black label, peter raffin. he had a sick little section in the video.
Pleassssee post that part. It used to get me so psyched
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2008, 05:17:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
i was just watching it this morning. i'll try to rip it, but i need to find a program that can do it. anyone got a link to a free good one? btw do you want the montage that has him and peter raffin in it, or his full section in the bonus "best of getofab 1-5"?

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2008, 06:34:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
i was just watching it this morning. i'll try to rip it, but i need to find a program that can do it. anyone got a link to a free good one? btw do you want the montage that has him and peter raffin in it, or his full section in the bonus "best of getofab 1-5"?
The full section in the bonus..

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2008, 09:28:10 PM »
okay cool, but i still need a ripping program. i know someone's got to have one on here.

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2008, 01:26:08 PM »
okay cool, but i still need a ripping program. i know someone's got to have one on here.
here's some
http://www.cd-ripper.net/dvd/dvdripper.htm

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2008, 07:05:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
here's some
i figured it out. it's ripping now, but i could only figure out how to rip the whole best of getofab from the dvd (21 mins.) so i'm gonna have to edit it to just get jon choi's part, then i'll upload it.

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2008, 07:25:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
here's some
[close]
i figured it out. it's ripping now, but i could only figure out how to rip the whole best of getofab from the dvd (21 mins.) so i'm gonna have to edit it to just get jon choi's part, then i'll upload it.
Strictly gnars for days once I reach 1000

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2008, 09:11:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
here's some
[close]
[close]
Strictly gnars for days once I reach 1000
thanks dude. it's uploading right now, i'll make a thread for it in the photos/ videos section. i didn't feel like editing just jon choi's part out, so i'm uploading the whole first half of the best of getofab.

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2008, 12:31:13 PM »
2:23

skimthefat

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2008, 12:41:41 AM »
is nguyen in any getofab vids? did they have one called future sellouts? he's got footy in that. he's sick as.

and yeah, i'm pretty sure judkins is am for enjoi. he was on the cover of a catolgue with the rest of the team so i assume so.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2008, 08:00:31 PM »
is nguyen in any getofab vids? did they have one called future sellouts? he's got footy in that. he's sick as.

and yeah, i'm pretty sure judkins is am for enjoi. he was on the cover of a catolgue with the rest of the team so i assume so.
no, he wasn't in mijos at all, not even in any montages that i can think of. i've never seen his whole part in future sellouts, just what they had on brailleskateboarding.com, but it was sick so i'm thinking of buying the whole video off that site.