Author Topic: Legendary tales about skaters  (Read 60029 times)

shark tits

Re: Legendary tales about skaters
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2014, 09:48:02 PM »
Markovich getting kicked out of Wade Speyer's 21st Bithdayday party for getting too drunk and trying to fight ...............

Hold on. I need to fact check before I drop a name.

billy rohan played the matador and defeated chad 'the bull' fernandez. first 'trick' here.

j....soy.....

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1582
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2014, 10:11:15 PM »
Markovich getting kicked out of Wade Speyer's 21st Bithdayday party for getting too drunk and trying to fight ...............

Almost got beat down by sheffey at his own bachelor party no?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2014, 02:45:01 AM »

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2014, 07:04:15 PM »
didnt mike carroll fuck justin pierce's girl and then he hung himself

shark tits

« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2014, 07:09:50 PM »
no, if mike carroll fucks your girl it's 7 yrs good luck

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2014, 07:12:32 PM »
that was actually supposedly Mariano, idk if is true but there was a lot of talk on here about it when Mariano made his comeack, you prolly find those threads

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 492
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2014, 07:19:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
billy rohan played the matador and defeated chad 'the bull' fernandez. first 'trick' here.

Billy Rohan is epic in general; the European backflip to Mental Hospital is one I often convey in a non-skateboarding related context.

Remember when Markovich was slated to box "Bad" Chad at ASR maybe a decade ago?

The Renaud saga involving his abrupt departure from Barcelona and subsequently Habitat made for a good tale; he just didn't give a fuck.

I wish I had my Skateboarder back-catalog at this location, the "10 or 20 things you didn't know about ____" section would be a goldmine.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2014, 08:16:06 PM »
I forget who told this or where I read it, but it always makes me chuckle.

When Girl used to to tour with Sheffey no one wanted to room with him because he was too wild. So they always used to put the young ams with him. I think someone said that he used to whip Jeremy Rogers with the buckle end of his belt! What a great image.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2014, 08:32:52 PM »
The story Grosso told in Big Brother about ODing and coming to with the emergency response folks outside the house, walking outside and a frozen burrito falling out of his ass is classic. I didn't know before then that when someone ODs on heroin you're supposed to stuff ice in their orifices and somehow that shocks their system back to life - I don't know if that is factual, I've never had to try. Apparently, the house he ODed at didn't have ice and only had frozen burritos.

shark tits

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2014, 08:35:21 PM »
The story Grosso told in Big Brother about ODing and coming to with the emergency response folks outside the house, walking outside and a frozen burrito falling out of his ass is classic. I didn't know before then that when someone ODs on heroin you're supposed to stuff ice in their orifices and somehow that shocks their system back to life - I don't know if that is factual, I've never had to try. Apparently, the house he ODed at didn't have ice and only had frozen burritos.
i've heard that and have a buddy who did it to this obnoxious girl [krazy karla] but i don't think it works. you're overdosing on opiates and narcan tricks your body into not believing it's on opiates but anything else is just trying to annoy someone awake. i slapped a kid around for a while so he wouldn't catch a nod and not wake up but if he'd taken more that would also have been ineffectual.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2014, 08:38:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i've heard that and have a buddy who did it to this obnoxious girl [krazy karla] but i don't think it works. you're overdosing on opiates and narcan tricks your body into not believing it's on opiates but anything else is just trying to annoy someone awake. i slapped a kid around for a while so he wouldn't catch a nod and not wake up but if he'd taken more that would also have been ineffectual.
That's what I assumed. Thanks sharktits.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2014, 09:10:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
that was actually supposedly Mariano, idk if is true but there was a lot of talk on here about it when Mariano made his comeack, you prolly find those threads
If you watch the epicaly later'd on Guy, his live in girlfriend who reached out to get help from Rick and Meagan to get guy help is Justin Pierce's former wife. Sad story all around, but Justin definitely had problems outside of that incident, and wouldn't be surprised if the guilt contributed significantly to the demons that led Guy to drug addiction. Sad story all around.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2014, 03:23:29 AM »
The Guy/Justin story is true. I used to sell Guy rocks on skid row. He also told me that Carroll was bi.

Mad Max

« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2014, 05:43:01 AM »
I was told the other day that Gino is gay.
The idea never dawned on me but I like it.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2014, 06:45:00 AM »

So far ahead of his time.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2014, 08:20:05 AM »
There's a good story about Sheffey pissing in Koston's shoes at a house party on the Mouse DVD commentary.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Man

« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2014, 09:06:08 AM »
Jeff Phillips 1st place on acid

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2014, 10:31:29 AM »
There's a good story about Sheffey pissing in Koston's shoes at a house party on the Mouse DVD commentary.

That was York

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2014, 10:37:33 AM »
If Gino came out a a gay, the boobs thread would be un-stickied.

m477

• Rep: 7
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2014, 11:48:03 AM »
In 95 or 96 skating pier 7 I saw Stevie Williams filming lines. One trick was a fs pop shove nosegrind on a metal coped block. He was having trouble with it and one attempt he missed, I happened to be two ledges away which is pretty far. He runs out of his bail and runs all the way down to me and tries to punk me with a shoulder check (he didn't actually touch me but tried to get me to flinch). Totally caught me off guard since I wasn't even close to getting in his way. I didn't flinch and sheepishly said sorry. Never been a fan since (obviously). DGK is a fitting name.

NURSEJENNY

« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2014, 12:34:40 PM »
Random Stevie Perez luv story, David Loy bullies youth, Ryan Reyes: a cool kid, Ryan Sheckler.

In the eighth grade(2007-2008) I frequented Pedlow skate park. At the time it was not unusual for Stevie Perez to show up and mess around for an hour or two. He was to my knowledge a "nobody" at the time, but was painfully better than everyone else lol. One hot summer day day we were skating a small down down rail. We were taking turns. I remember he tweaked a flawless front-crook then I followed with a FS over-crook COOL. I skated back to the starting point and waited for him to go.. Literally for no reason at all he pulled out an earphone, looked at my face (with no expression and utmost indifference), and said, "I think you can skate rails."

When I was around ten or twelve I would skate at Van's Skate Park, at the Block at Orange. I was a chubby kid who had just learned how to kick-flip. I was kick-flipping everything too. Euro-gaps, banks, to fakie, to rock, flat ground. Them hoes LOVED it HAHA... Anywayssss, one day David and his bitch boy sk8r crew showed up to shred some gnar. He was probably fourteen or fifteen and average on board. I remember David would literally shove six year olds and scream unintelligible things if they were in "His" way. I was a local and I remember everyone agreeing on the fact he was an obnoxious cunty. One time he sprained his ankle fifteen feet away from me and then cried about how it was MY fault to his BFFs. Um exsqueeze me, LOL. I'm 20 now and I can always refer back to David as a perfect synonym for when I'm trying to use a different word for kook.

Ryan Reyes also frequented Vans. I generally remember he was cool and blasted very chill melons.

Ryan Sheckler crashed into me at Vans. It didn't hurt but he still stopped my board, picked it up, and handed it to me. He was very apologetic and genuine.

Cali, brah.

Cooner66

• Rep: -47
« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2014, 04:32:16 PM »
when i was in the 9th or 10th grade there was an Emerica demo in my town.. this woulda been around the time baker 3 came out, or jus shortly after. Demo ripped everyone killed it, and me and a few of my friends asked Herman to smoke a blunt with us, he said yeah sure i've gotta go back to the hotel tho but i'll be back... sure enough about an hour after the demo was over he comes strolling back to the park which was about a 20 min skate from the hotel they were staying at.. gets baked with us and i remember him saying, "man this thing is like a hot dog". lol .. also my older buddy mentioned that he looked a lot like jereme rogers and herman got genuinely pissed off at that comment haha.. super random story probably more so for a different thread but whatever

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 990
  • the moon rules
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2014, 06:03:11 PM »
those last three weren't legendary at all
fuck you bama

sultsult

• Rep: -12
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2014, 06:51:32 PM »
what about mike carroll getting a lap dance at that street league after party? he was the only one to man up and the chick was like 18.. video was on some skaters facebook but got taken down...

also, danny way murdering a dude for being gay

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2014, 06:57:29 PM »
what about mike carroll getting a lap dance at that street league after party? he was the only one to man up and the chick was like 18.. video was on some skaters facebook but got taken down...

in that epicly latrd john alden told a story about how on the first beauty and the beast trip they went to a strip club in oregon and tony trujillo asked the busted looking chick he was getting a lap dance from who her favorite skater was and without hesitation she said 'mike carroll!'. tony pulled his head back and pointed to a smiling/waving mike carroll who was sitting nearby and she apparently shrieked and took him into the back room for free lap dances
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Cousin Avi

• Rep: -2
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2014, 07:10:42 PM »

Gino has a son, I understand and a beautiful wife, too...

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2014, 08:30:34 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

in that epicly latrd john alden told a story about how on the first beauty and the beast trip they went to a strip club in oregon and tony trujillo asked the busted looking chick he was getting a lap dance from who her favorite skater was and without hesitation she said 'mike carroll!'. tony pulled his head back and pointed to a smiling/waving mike carroll who was sitting nearby and she apparently shrieked and took him into the back room for free lap dances

That's Oregon hospitality.

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2014, 08:37:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

so did Freddie Mercury

shark tits

« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2014, 08:39:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

[one day after a long blackout drunk]
'gino may ask himself
how did i get here?
this is not my car
this is not my beautiful wife
letting your days go by
water flowing underground
same as it ever was.....'

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2014, 08:47:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Heard this rumor a while ago from a pretty respectable source, His Bf is supposedly the asian kid that he did Poets with. A few other names were mentioned, another was a very prominant photographer.