Author Topic: Jason Jessee Suspended from Cons & Santa Cruz  (Read 37727 times)

wake and bacon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Jason Jessee Suspended from Cons & Santa Cruz
« Reply #180 on: May 31, 2019, 11:04:01 AM »
just to be clear, dude was sporting a swastika openly as recently as 2017. this isn't just about what happened 25 years ago.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 11:10:18 AM by wake and bacon »
:) I must have been tripping last night

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #181 on: May 31, 2019, 11:04:45 AM »
Expand Quote
I like how guys like Jason jessee gets full access to sponsors & exposure for his "comebacks" but someone like a Tuan gets thrown completely under the bus.
[close]

I hear what you're saying but I feel like Antwan's situation was a matter of too little too late, he was given multiple chances (Who else gets a pro model board while in prison) but by the time he cleaned up his act he had burned all his bridges.

I remember Slash saying at one point that he didn't even want to go on trips when Antwuan was going to be there. Antwuan was a cancer to his teammates because every day was "The Antwuan Show".
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

papo

• Rep: -191
« Reply #182 on: May 31, 2019, 11:06:37 AM »
just to be clear, dude was sporting a swastika openly as recently as 2017. this isn't just about what happened 25 years ago.

OK then case closed  :D

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #183 on: May 31, 2019, 11:11:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Whoever decided to give him last part on the Cons vid should be fired.
[close]

seriously what the fuck kind of decision was that
I thought it was more of a "Oh shit did we forget someone? Just add him in later" sort of a thing.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #184 on: May 31, 2019, 11:20:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I thought it was more of a "Oh shit did we forget someone? Just add him in later" sort of a thing.
Yeah, I think Jason and Schmitty submitted this unusable part that didn't fit in the video and gave Cons no choice other than to throw it in after the credits. Ben Chadourne's been pretty vocal about how he wanted Jake Johnson to have the last tricks in the video.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Dustwardprez

« Reply #185 on: May 31, 2019, 11:23:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Totally Fucked story time about a Nazi who was not actually a Nazi.

So in Marblehead as a teenager the 80s Nazi Punk/skinhead thing was finally over but there was one kid who didn’t get the memo. Brandon W would draw swastika over my early graffiti pieces. I being an older kid would beat him up and he would do it again.
During this period was accused by a friend of an act of Beastiality they blew up his spot. We tortured him every opportunity we had. Later in that era Brandon while shit faced stole the short bus from the school during a snow storm and flipped it driving on the tracks.
His coe d bragged to friends then admitted everything to the cops.

So B was gone for a long long time when he got back he was strung out on drugs and he was openly gay. Still decked out skinhead. I had just gotten through a program and I chose to help him go the same route. Long Island to the Hope House in the south end.  He finished the program and stayed in Boston. Found a boyfriend got on Tina and that was it for drawing swastikas everywhere.

He happily married today strung out to the gills on Tina and never stopped dressing like a skinhead.

He had a place down the street from my house but wasn’t allowed in because I had 5 cats and don’t like Tina.

1010 likely just needs some speed and a giant D in his asre. Maybe just the tip to see how it feels?
[close]
da fuck is Tina?
[close]

Look it up meng
[close]

So was Marblehead like really different in the 80s cause this doesn’t sound like the Marblehead I know.

That was the late 90s early 2000s

I can’t find online. Kid stole a school bus van from the old high school drove up prince street took it on the tracks towards the bridge lost control in the snow and left it there.
He obviously got caught.

I have thousands of Fucked up Marblehead stories
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 11:39:09 AM by Dustwardprez »

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2265
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #186 on: May 31, 2019, 12:18:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Yeah, I think Jason and Schmitty submitted this unusable part that didn't fit in the video and gave Cons no choice other than to throw it in after the credits. Ben Chadourne's been pretty vocal about how he wanted Jake Johnson to have the last tricks in the video.
I wondered once way back when this thread had some heat that if Jessee didn't have that after credits part none of his nonsense would've been aired out. Schmitty can't be mad at anyone but himself on that one.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #187 on: May 31, 2019, 12:28:28 PM »
Schmitty inadvertently got 1010 canceled.

nooky

• Rep: 9
« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2019, 12:43:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Totally Fucked story time about a Nazi who was not actually a Nazi.

So in Marblehead as a teenager the 80s Nazi Punk/skinhead thing was finally over but there was one kid who didn’t get the memo. Brandon W would draw swastika over my early graffiti pieces. I being an older kid would beat him up and he would do it again.
During this period was accused by a friend of an act of Beastiality they blew up his spot. We tortured him every opportunity we had. Later in that era Brandon while shit faced stole the short bus from the school during a snow storm and flipped it driving on the tracks.
His coe d bragged to friends then admitted everything to the cops.

So B was gone for a long long time when he got back he was strung out on drugs and he was openly gay. Still decked out skinhead. I had just gotten through a program and I chose to help him go the same route. Long Island to the Hope House in the south end.  He finished the program and stayed in Boston. Found a boyfriend got on Tina and that was it for drawing swastikas everywhere.

He happily married today strung out to the gills on Tina and never stopped dressing like a skinhead.

He had a place down the street from my house but wasn’t allowed in because I had 5 cats and don’t like Tina.

1010 likely just needs some speed and a giant D in his asre. Maybe just the tip to see how it feels?
[close]
da fuck is Tina?
[close]

Look it up meng

'tina' is just a stupid name for meth. guess it sounds cooler on the internet to some people.
I started getting a lot better when I went back to college and started taking a lot of math classes when I was 31.

I figured out how to figure things out better, if that makes sense.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #189 on: May 31, 2019, 12:50:52 PM »
Expand Quote
I like how guys like Jason jessee gets full access to sponsors & exposure for his "comebacks" but someone like a Tuan gets thrown completely under the bus.
[close]

I hear what you're saying but I feel like Antwan's situation was a matter of too little too late, he was given multiple chances (Who else gets a pro model board while in prison) but by the time he cleaned up his act he had burned all his bridges.
Steven Cales, that’s who.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #190 on: May 31, 2019, 01:01:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Steven Cales, that’s who.
Cory Kennedy
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #191 on: May 31, 2019, 01:03:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

OK then case closed  :D

He also wears double hats with branches sticking out of the sides.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3339
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #192 on: May 31, 2019, 01:07:17 PM »
The most important thing to come out of all of this is a glimpse of that forehead.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2265
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #193 on: May 31, 2019, 01:46:16 PM »
The most important thing to come out of all of this is a glimpse of that forehead.
/thread

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #194 on: May 31, 2019, 05:22:57 PM »
Fuck 10 10 but that Purple part was really fun
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 792
« Reply #195 on: May 31, 2019, 05:46:34 PM »
Fixed.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #196 on: May 31, 2019, 06:30:55 PM »
Fuck 10 10 but that Purple part was really fun
  It was weak compared what Grossos been releasing and chris miller fully shits on jesse.  Jason jesse made a full page consolidated ad calling out Miller for giving himself full page planet earth ads rather than to his team once.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #197 on: May 31, 2019, 08:18:46 PM »
So whys this clown bumping these sick threads?  I haven't forgotten Jessee is a fuckin' kook loser cunt but I do like to remember.

That dirt downhill video had him in it and can fuckin' suck it.