Author Topic: Julz Lynn  (Read 3137 times)

matter of fact

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 42
Julz Lynn
« on: July 30, 2015, 02:51:58 PM »
saw her for the first time at that van doren international thing skating in a bikini top, gotta say she doesn't skate like a girl at all and seems pretty rad, plus she does some modeling. i'm gonna go ahead and say she's in the top 3 for girl tranny skaters.

https://instagram.com/julzlovespoolz/?hl=en

her and leticia bufoni are bringing the sexy to skating and i gotta say i'm diggin it.

anyone else see the thrasher video for the van doren thing where they start out asking the girls what they're wearing? that was kinda shitty, never seen them ask dudes that. i'm wondering if it's shitty to mention i think julz is hot, but at the same time she puts alot of skin out there. thoughts?

fulltechnicalskizzy

Re: Julz Lynn
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 03:24:55 PM »
That's right keep this shit in the Whatever section.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 07:38:48 PM »
saw her for the first time at that van doren international thing skating in a bikini top, gotta say she doesn't skate like a girl at all and seems pretty rad, plus she does some modeling. i'm gonna go ahead and say she's in the top 3 for girl tranny skaters.

her and leticia bufoni are bringing the sexy to skating and i gotta say i'm diggin it.

anyone else see the thrasher video for the van doren thing where they start out asking the girls what they're wearing? that was kinda shitty, never seen them ask dudes that. i'm wondering if it's shitty to mention i think julz is hot, but at the same time she puts alot of skin out there. thoughts?
You just said that "she doesn't skate like a girl" and then put Thrasher on blast for treating girl skaters differently. Dimwit.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 726
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 08:04:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
You just said that "she doesn't skate like a girl" and then put Thrasher on blast for treating girl skaters differently. Dimwit.
Are you saying there wasn't a distinct visual difference in the way lot of girls skate at least at some point? I think it's pretty pronounced sometimes. Pronounced to the point that a lot of people feel the need to make mention of it when they see girls that don't look a certain way on the board. It seems like that's going away though. My favorite female skaters don't have typical "girl style", that's for sure. Alexis Sablone doesn't do it, Leticia doesn't do it, Nora Vasconcellos doesn't do it, shit our own Tay doesn't do it. I guess the point is Matter of Fact could be called out for worse offenses.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 09:06:21 PM by L33Tg33k »
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 09:39:18 AM »
Is she the girl that Brian Patch got in trouble with?

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 12:09:37 PM »
Atleast shes down with Rune.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 09:54:05 PM »
10/10 would take on a date and treat as an equal. Take her on a date and get dumped when she finds out I can't skate pool because "Theotis doesn't skate that". 
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2015, 11:30:58 PM »
I would let her punch me in the face, I have seen her skate in person and she does barge it pretty hard.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2015, 07:56:52 AM »
She rips. Looks like a little boy in face though. But if you're into that stuff...