Author Topic: Shit on ALL bartenders  (Read 3585 times)

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
Shit on ALL bartenders
« on: February 24, 2019, 07:23:59 AM »
Short of the police and military there has never been a group of more inflated assholes who are enamored with the thought that what they do not only holds the world in place but makes it spin as well.

Bartenders dont do shit but overcharge and under pour alcohol

One of my favorite things to do after most bar times is to go in the bathroom and just unleash all piss and feces over EVERYTHING

So the next time I see that same bartender, I know (despite them having thought they are better than anyone) the only thing they really have done is cleaned up MY urine and dookie more recently than anyone. (in theory, I resort to this guerilla tactic often)

If you are a bartender or service staff:
Bring me my food and then Go fuck [kill] yourself and get a real job

What is that swag about?

Please feel free to defend yourself as a victimized drink slave or be a player and tell me how you recently ran out on your bill or gave your local bar an upper decker

Edited for copy and this sweet video
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 08:46:35 AM by Jehoshaphat Augustus »

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1221
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Shit on ALL bartenders
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 07:50:02 AM »
Woah dude, get 'em.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1970
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 08:07:55 AM »
I prefer a more streamlined approach by way of throwing a lawnmower around in their parking lot.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 08:44:44 AM »
Shout out to atleast 2 bartenders or regular logical humans who have have been impacted by this post.
I prefer a more streamlined approach by way of throwing a lawnmower around in their parking lot.
You helped me realize I'm totally Rhinoing right now

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 09:25:39 AM »
Shitting on ALL bartenders would require so much money, travel, and physical confrontation.  The logistics would be insane. 

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 10:12:34 AM »
Shitting on ALL bartenders would require so much money, travel, and physical confrontation.  The logistics would be insane.

What if you did one huge shit on the whole lot of them. Make a bogus bartender convention or something, load up on food and Let loose.

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 10:35:46 AM »
Most Bartenders don’t clean the bathroom. In SF it was always Hispanic dudes getting paid 8 bucks an hour who came in the morning and cleaned every thing. Bartenders don’t even mop the floors let alone clean up shit, the lazy bastards.

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2019, 10:38:54 AM »
I've "stink palmed" almost every bartender in the state of VA and halfway up/down the east coast. It's not as overt as shitting on them, but it seems to resonate a little deeper. Give it a shot sometime. I give it two thumbs up and usually a thumb caress of each of the bartenders cheeks.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2019, 10:53:24 AM »
Then go buy your own booze and beer to drink at home, you dirty bitch.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1339
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2019, 01:40:06 PM »
I blame the 1988 movie Cocktail. Before that movie tried to do for drink donkeys what Top Gun did for fighter pilots people who slang drinks knew which side their bread was buttered on.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 02:44:46 PM »
Most Bartenders don’t clean the bathroom. In SF it was always Hispanic dudes getting paid 8 bucks an hour who came in the morning and cleaned every thing. Bartenders don’t even mop the floors let alone clean up shit, the lazy bastards.
Exactly... bartenders don't clean bathrooms, someone who makes way less money does, I mean bartenders usually can't be lazy (depending where they work) but it's always gonna be bussers who already clean off tables etc that gotta clean that shit up

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2019, 02:58:06 PM »
This is stupid and you're dumb
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2019, 03:17:51 PM »
Mirrors my sentiments towards that GoFundMe you made for your Instagram girlfriend.

The parent thread is called "whatever." Eat my cock.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2019, 05:06:38 PM »
You know they make the kitchen staff clean up the piss and feces, right?

guest1

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2019, 07:34:28 PM »
Short of the police and military there has never been a group of more inflated assholes who are enamored with the thought that what they do not only holds the world in place but makes it spin as well.

One of my favorite things to do after most bar times is to go in the bathroom and just unleash all piss and feces over EVERYTHING

So the next time I see that same bartender, I know (despite them having thought they are better than anyone) the only thing they really have done is cleaned up MY urine and dookie more recently than anyone. (in theory, I resort to this guerilla tactic often)

If you are a bartender or service staff:
Bring me my food and then Go fuck [kill] yourself and get a real job

What is that swag about?

Please feel free to defend yourself as a victimized drink slave or be a player and tell me how you recently ran out on your bill or gave your local bar an upper decker

Edited for copy and this sweet video

Sounds like somebody couldn’t handle their liquor and got kicked out.

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 01:12:01 AM »
You never justified how you will shit on them...

will you just go to a bar, ask the bartender nicely to stand at a specified point and don't move, then climb up on the counter, drop trou and squeeze one out?

Or will you invite them back to your place for some shenaingans... give them a hot carl and ask him or her to politely leave?

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2019, 06:53:06 AM »
lol you sound like one of those sorry fuckers whos tinder dates i used to blow up at work because their woman got bored and started to talk to me instead. maybe stop drinking if it leaves you helpless and frustrated. if you piss all over the rest room floor you are a disgusting piece of shit. the barkeep doesn't clean rest rooms you moron. some nicaraguan refugee probably does. way to show them barkeeps.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2019, 07:21:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Mirrors my sentiments towards that GoFundMe you made for your Instagram girlfriend.

The parent thread is called "whatever." Eat my cock.

You should work in a bar sometime, if you think bartenders are annoying dealing with customers is 10x worse
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

doublesteveburger

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2019, 10:54:26 AM »
What a crummy thing to do to someone for them doing their job. Not coming at your or anything, but do you really think you're getting back at them in any way? What's the logic behind that?

calvinsdream

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2019, 11:36:25 AM »
Goddamn service industry workers, always piling up the cash and living the good life

Front Blunt

• Rep: -4
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2019, 01:16:10 PM »
I hope one day you can find peace. Shalom

Maybe you should stop going to bars

Also dont piss all over the bathrooms. Thats almost always someone else’s job, who most likely has it way worse.

ArtVandelay

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2019, 01:48:38 PM »
You want all bartenders and service staff to “kill themelves and find a real job?” Awwww but then who would make you food, wait on you, pour you drinks and clean up your poo-poo, little guy??

ArtVandelay

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2019, 02:01:48 PM »

Bartenders and wait/service staff actually do a lot more than this. I wouldn’t expect you to know this having never worked in the service industry -  but one of the main things they have to do, is deal with entitled assholes like yourself on a daily basis. So cut em’ some slack - most of them are just trying to pay rent like everybody else, and they shouldn’t have to clean up your shit and pee to do that.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2019, 02:25:12 PM »
Shouts to all the drink slaves who finally got done carrying their glass crosses to the top of the hill all weekend for rich people and just now got the opportunity to check Slap.

you bottle tossing, torso wagging as you shake and not stir, self worshipping, under achieving ASSHOLES. I keep all my tips. Starve.

Keep acting like I'm the problem. Just know I'm not the only one. We're out here, ready to coat your "hard work" in fecal retribution.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2019, 03:03:33 PM »
you’re so fucking badass dude I can’t handle it

JamesNtheGntPch

• Rep: 38
  • Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2019, 04:28:08 PM »
We're out here, ready to coat your "hard work" in fecal retribution.

Hahahaha this can't be real!

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 534
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2019, 07:09:20 PM »
try not being a barfly instead and you’ll be less miserable.

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2019, 07:09:41 PM »
hell fuckin yea dude finally someone comes out and sez it yo fuck them greasy ass too much cologne wearing fake alpha male acting way too much hair gel having horse laugh having swarthy bitchez man you the real mvp hosephat yo ill be right there shitting beside you like this was the fuckin Sochi olympics my g feel me? people got to know. people got to got to know. the muthafuckin buck stops here

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 534
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2019, 07:24:18 PM »
damn. are you guys gonna watch each other’s rectums get spread apart by logs of shit? or maybe splutter out some nasty diarrhea. I can’t imagine either of you have healthy diets.

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2019, 07:28:21 PM »
little from column a, little from column b. for the record I eat sweet meats ju heard?