Author Topic: Quarantine Activities  (Read 11353 times)

JANUS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
Re: Quarantine Activities
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2020, 05:57:06 AM »
I have been taking the opportunity to try to do all the self-care shit I neglect to do when the world expects me to be in specific places at specific times. You know, making healthy meals, stretching and exercising, moisturizing, meditating and shit. All that shit they insist you do, but never give you time for. Frankly, I’m not feeling very keen on re-entering society.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2020, 04:34:53 AM »
relearning stuff on guitar

painting over photos in ms paint

drinking tea and eating nothing because i'm not hungry anymore because i don't do shit besides sitting around.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2020, 07:20:39 AM »
Videos of shirtless buff excons telling me to love and validate myself are the only things I find inspirational anymore

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2020, 07:30:43 AM »
^

thx for posting this, i feel super determined to not be a stupid motherfucker now.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2020, 05:39:24 PM »
i made up some mock versions of known skateshoes or sneakers. yes, i know this one dude on insta is doing something similar. i only post them here though just because i am bored, you are bored, everybody is bored.

sorry for the quality, i'm actually using ms paint and just figuring out how to make stuff not look cartoonish, like the romanz for example. that half cab rip off is the latest one where i kind of figured out how to not make em look totally rubbish.

i call this one the half-mad

the nite hopper, a skateable nite jogger

air johnson

wanz roman pro

this version of the roman pro is better, wanted it to look like a kck kind of

kakis og

feel free to talk shit or post your own
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 07:23:20 PM by Frank »

deathturd

• Rep: 88
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2020, 10:06:38 PM »
You need to negotiate a curbside pick up of pastels from your local art store.
..or just order them online. Fuck it.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2020, 05:54:29 AM »
i made up some mock versions of known skateshoes or sneakers. yes, i know this one dude on insta is doing something similar. i only post them here though just because i am bored, you are bored, everybody is bored.

sorry for the quality, i'm actually using ms paint and just figuring out how to make stuff not look cartoonish, like the romanz for example. that half cab rip off is the latest one where i kind of figured out how to not make em look totally rubbish.

i call this one the half-mad

the nite hopper, a skateable nite jogger

air johnson

wanz roman pro

this version of the roman pro is better, wanted it to look like a kck kind of

kakis og

feel free to talk shit or post your own

i dig these Frank...inspiring brother...

...once the semester ends, i'm looking forward to pulling out the Bristol, Sharpies, and colored pencils myself.

it's all about the creative endeavors--on the day the governor here in Michigan announced the state lockdown, i drove my mom to Joanne Fabrics so she could stock up on yarn. she knits a lot of stuff (quilts, baby clothes, etc.). i was stoked to see how busy it was, and lots of moms and kids walking out with big bags full of "arts and crafts" supplies...can't think of a better way for people to make the most of this time...

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2020, 06:53:26 AM »
got a new bike and been doing more mountain biking for exercise now that my gym closed

taking the kids out for bike/hike/scooter activities

lot's of cooking

other than that it's kind of business as usual for us. we are home bodies, i work from home and so far i've still got things to work on

for board games, you guys should check out settlers of catan for a monopoly alternative and the if you have kids dixit is amazing.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2020, 12:26:16 PM »

i dig these Frank...inspiring brother...

...once the semester ends, i'm looking forward to pulling out the Bristol, Sharpies, and colored pencils myself.

it's all about the creative endeavors--on the day the governor here in Michigan announced the state lockdown, i drove my mom to Joanne Fabrics so she could stock up on yarn. she knits a lot of stuff (quilts, baby clothes, etc.). i was stoked to see how busy it was, and lots of moms and kids walking out with big bags full of "arts and crafts" supplies...can't think of a better way for people to make the most of this time...

thanks dude!

i actually didn't use pencils, i have tons of old pens and stuff at home but i am enjoying the simplicity of working with ms paint actually. i've been honestly just downloading images of shoes and drawing over them to alter them like parallel universe versions. i've been thinking about getting a drawpad for the longest time, i think that is one of the next investments i'll make when i make some money again, lol.

made a few more but after this i'll probably just post them in some shoe thread. these are all a bit rough but i kind of like that.

this one is based on a mizuno runner, very rough though. going for dc lync kind of vibe:

this one is also inspired by 2000ish dcs and c1rcas

slim cupsole with era like toecap and some little touches of jordan in the lacing

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2020, 08:11:09 PM »
Text random chicks from your past for nudes

I’m 2.5/3 so far. Most of them are bored horny enough to do it so I’d say shoot your shot.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2020, 01:22:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m 2.5/3 so far. Most of them are bored horny enough to do it so I’d say shoot your shot.

Thats a win in my books

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2020, 06:22:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thats a win in my books

If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 777
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2020, 06:42:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What does .5 nude look like?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2020, 07:06:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What does .5 nude look like?

Side boob and a cheek.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2020, 09:30:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How did you phrase that text?

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2020, 10:28:31 AM »

Texting all my exs to get them to send me fully clothed pics of them listening to cum town

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2020, 09:35:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I started a text game of Cup Pong with them and then told them they owe nudes when they lost that’s the rules. Or I lost and then told them how my plan failed and they sent them anyway.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2020, 06:24:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I started a text game of Cup Pong with them and then told them they owe nudes when they lost that’s the rules. Or I lost and then told them how my plan failed and they sent them anyway.

Banned from the room

« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2020, 08:05:19 AM »
I can't write about it
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 08:09:50 AM by Banned from the room »

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2020, 10:23:53 PM »
I can't write about it

Alright, Assflea, now we're intrigued

Mongey

• Rep: -5
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2020, 11:32:05 PM »
Apart from trying to work from home with 2 kids been brewing , and drinking , allot of beer.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2020, 05:04:59 AM »
Expand Quote
I can't write about it
[close]

Alright, Assflea, now we're intrigued

Good ol’ dust ass tattoo having Ass Flea.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2020, 06:01:37 AM »
Have you guys considered getting into amapiano?

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2020, 05:54:43 AM »

OPN is doing a livestream tonight, really looking forward to this

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/6/21210026/american-football-anamanaguchi-minecraft-concert-coronavirus-digital-festival
I'll probably wind up checking this out too, cause I really like American Football & Baths, but I guess you have to download Minecraft to watch it?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2020, 06:51:22 AM »
Anamanaguchi? Well, strap me on! Strap me in? Whatever.

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2020, 09:07:05 PM »
I have been taking the opportunity to try to do all the self-care shit I neglect to do when the world expects me to be in specific places at specific times. You know, making healthy meals, stretching and exercising, moisturizing, meditating and shit. All that shit they insist you do, but never give you time for. Frankly, I’m not feeling very keen on re-entering society.

Total opposite of myself, I normally practice a lot of self-care with clean eating, lifting, taking lots of walks, etc. and the past 7 weeks (starting when I started expecting this was going to get as bad as it did) have been just a blitz of excessive business work, drinking WAY too much both during and after work at home, and tearing through weed from 2 AM to 5 AM every night like it's what I'm paid to do.  My wife get embarrassed for how many White Claw cans, empty wine bottles and occasional whisky bottles are in the recycling bin every week, as if the garbage men are going to be judging her harshly at this time.

I'm much more looking forward to the virus ending so I can work less and have the energy/time/motivation to get back to giving a shit about myself physically.  I don't even care much about being in public, I just want to be able to break the new routine that's not doing me any real good other than helping me pay off all my debts.

You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #116 on: April 11, 2020, 06:37:51 PM »
If I hasn’t quit drinking I would probably be drinking every day. However I did download that free ps4 cod Warzone and I must say... I’m pretty awful.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -199
« Reply #117 on: April 11, 2020, 06:45:54 PM »
Skated the parking lot of the buisness behind my house allot

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2020, 03:07:32 AM »
fighting the urge to give myself a mullet

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2020, 06:19:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Total opposite of myself, I normally practice a lot of self-care with clean eating, lifting, taking lots of walks, etc. and the past 7 weeks (starting when I started expecting this was going to get as bad as it did) have been just a blitz of excessive business work, drinking WAY too much both during and after work at home, and tearing through weed from 2 AM to 5 AM every night like it's what I'm paid to do.  My wife get embarrassed for how many White Claw cans, empty wine bottles and occasional whisky bottles are in the recycling bin every week, as if the garbage men are going to be judging her harshly at this time.

I'm much more looking forward to the virus ending so I can work less and have the energy/time/motivation to get back to giving a shit about myself physically.  I don't even care much about being in public, I just want to be able to break the new routine that's not doing me any real good other than helping me pay off all my debts.

Damn. Sorry to hear it. Much respect to everybody who is working through this. I went back to school recently, so I recognize I’m in an unusual position of limited responsibility. Hopefully you can get your debts paid and be able to take a break/vacation after things start to settle.